What else with M1T

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I do my 3 week M1T/4ad (with week 4 and 5 taking m5aa) cycle what should I take with it to protect my blood pressure, liver and prostate...I am already planning on taking B-5 and Milk Thistle...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorn Berry for your blood pressure. And, I believe it's Saw Palemento for the prostate. Milk Thistle is good for the liver. Some people take it while using M1T, others take it during PCT and after. You may want to look into some Potasium or Taurine to help control cramping as well. Also, make sure you're taking a good multivitamin, and drinking plenty of water.
A couple of quick questions. Are you front loading your 4AD? What form is your 4AD in? If it's a transdermal, you are going to want to frontload it 10-14 days prior to using the M1T. This will make your cycle more comfortable by assisting with the lethargy and loss in libido M1T may cause.
Best of luck to you.
L8R...

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
When I do my 3 week M1T/4ad (with week 4 and 5 taking m5aa) cycle what should I take with it to protect my blood pressure, liver and prostate...I am already planning on taking B-5 and Milk Thistle...
when do you intend to start PCT? week 4 or week 6?

if you plan to say week 4 - OK. if you plan to say week 6 - you are going to come off the most suppressive legal steroid available and take no anti-e's for 2 weeks, during the time when you will have the absolute minimum test???? doesnt make sense.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Saw Palmetto--Site Specific DHT blocker. Active ingredient is Beta Sitosterol. Take an extract, not berry powder. You want 500-800 mg. extract daily.

Hawthorne Berry--proven Blood Pressure reducer. You need to take a lot, but it's cheap. I take 900mg. three times per day, and this is on the low end. This one needs time to work--run it a month+ prior to your cycle.

Celery Seed-->also good for keeping blood pressure in check.

ALA-->Strong antioxidant and proven liver protector. Also improves insulin sensitivity, and can help you maintain a lean physique.

NAC-->Proven Liver protector. Smells like sulphur.

Milk Thistle-->Proven liver protector. Like Hawthorne, takes time to build up and work; best run for at least a month pre-cycle.

Lastly: You should do some reading about M1T's effects on cholesterol levels. If you have a personal or family history of problems, you might want to run ancillaries to prevent this.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan on front loading 4ad (oral) 300mg for 1 week then the following 3 weeks using 4ad trans (dosage?)/M1T (10mgs) then for the final 2 weeks 30-40 mgs (?) of M5AA...my new question is should I begin PCT right after the M1t while on M5aa or wait untill completely through with cycle including the m5aa...my PCT will be 4 weeks of Nolva, ZMA, Milk Thistle...also should I take Saw Palmetto and Hawthorn Berry before, during or after...

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I plan on front loading 4ad (oral) 300mg for 1 week then the following 3 weeks using 4ad trans (dosage?)/M1T (10mgs) then for the final 2 weeks 30-40 mgs (?) of M5AA...my new question is should I begin PCT right after the M1t while on M5aa or wait untill completely through with cycle including the m5aa...my PCT will be 4 weeks of Nolva, ZMA, Milk Thistle...also should I take Saw Palmetto and Hawthorn Berry before, during or after...
this is of course in response to my query above. keep in mind there are very few RIGHT answers regarding supplementation of this sort. there are ideas that make sense and are proven by the experience of others, and there are other ideas that have nothing to back them up but make sense in theory.

when you come off the M1T, your test will be extremely low. M5 will not provide your body with the anabolism that it requires to keep the balance in your hormonal system, ie. you cant run your body with the test provided by M5. your estrogen will shoot through the roof during this time because your body has no test (or test replacement) on which to function and bodies like to keep hormones stable. it'll be 10 days minimum before your test is back up.

M5 is not suppressive (or at least, not very) and as such will be fine to run 2 weeks while in PCT.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
A couple of quick questions. Are you front loading your 4AD? What form is your 4AD in? If it's a transdermal, you are going to want to frontload it 10-14 days prior to using the M1T. This will make your cycle more comfortable by assisting with the lethargy and loss in libido M1T may cause.
Best of luck to you.
L8R...
I've never front loaded my 4 ad with the two M1T cycles I did. I got good results but I think I'll give this a try my next go around. I always use a transdermal 4ad. Thanks for the heads up.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do I take the saw palametto and hawthrone berry during and with pct...? or just during...