Best AI to use as part of PCT??

  1. Registered User
    protein24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0

    Best AI to use as part of PCT??


    whats up everyone. its 5 weeks after i finished my msten cycle using 4 weeks of torem and daa for PCT. i started erase starting week 3 of PCT and am still on it, but my nipples are wicked puffy. No its not gyno, theres no sensitivity or lumps, theyre just real puffy and somewhat pointy. This happened at the end of my pct for dymethazine also but the puffiness went away after i stopped the DAA. For my upcoming SDMZ 2.0 this summer, because of its potency, i want to avoid rebound at all costs so feel like i need something stronger than erase. In your experiences and opinions, which would be the best option to run during pct to reduce the puffiness and rebound estrogen to prevent gyno, anastrozole, aromasin, or letro? thanks guys

  2. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Puffy + flare up means you're on the verge of some come back estradiol levels. Serm.......? Clomid ..... Letro is for if you end up getting gyno during a cycle. You should be using a serm to control estrogen levels In pct.

    EDIT- sorry I can't read hahahah I've heard and read letro helps with the puffiness and flare up and something else to go with it I just forgot what it's called.... Inhibit P possibly ?
  3. Registered User
    protein24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Puffy + flare up means you're on the verge of some come back estradiol levels. Serm.......? Clomid ..... Letro is for if you end up getting gyno during a cycle. You should be using a serm to control estrogen levels In pct.

    EDIT- sorry I can't read hahahah I've heard and read letro helps with the puffiness and flare up and something else to go with it I just forgot what it's called.... Inhibit P possibly ?

    torem is a SERM dude, and inhibit P is a prolactin inhibitor usually if your on tren or using a progesterone. The compound i used was msten which doesn't aromatize and for that reason i feel like the puffiness is coming from rebound estrogen and that the erase isn't strong enought to regulate it. just wondering which one of the 3 AI's would be best to keep the estro related puffiness down
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,391
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by protein24 View Post
    torem is a SERM dude, and inhibit P is a prolactin inhibitor usually if your on tren or using a progesterone. The compound i used was msten which doesn't aromatize and for that reason i feel like the puffiness is coming from rebound estrogen and that the erase isn't strong enought to regulate it. just wondering which one of the 3 AI's would be best to keep the estro related puffiness down
    I know I forgot to read the word "torem" lol. Letro for sure though.
  5. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    what dosage of torem are you running?

    I've had good results from arimidex at .5mg eod, but I wasn't fighting gyno (no symptoms).
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  6. Registered User
    beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0


    I would go with aromasin because its suicidal. Arimedex works too, just taper off.
  7. Registered User
    protein24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    I would go with aromasin because its suicidal. Arimedex works too, just taper off.
    i think thats what i'm leaning towards after further research.
  8. Registered User
    protein24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    what dosage of torem are you running?

    I've had good results from arimidex at .5mg eod, but I wasn't fighting gyno (no symptoms).
    120 mgs days (1-3) 90 mgs days (4-7) 60 mgs days (9-23) 30 mgs days (24-30)

    i love torem its always my go to i feel amazing on and the balls come back quick along with libido with no noticeable sides for me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best AI to use during and/or late PCT?
    By AtomicFox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:11 AM
  2. Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) as part of PCT?
    By yeahright in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:37 AM
  3. SAMe as part of PCT?
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 05:43 PM
  4. Follitropin or Repronex as part of PCT ???
    By andotony in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:58 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in