Best AI to use as part of PCT??

protein24

Awards
whats up everyone. its 5 weeks after i finished my msten cycle using 4 weeks of torem and daa for PCT. i started erase starting week 3 of PCT and am still on it, but my nipples are wicked puffy. No its not gyno, theres no sensitivity or lumps, theyre just real puffy and somewhat pointy. This happened at the end of my pct for dymethazine also but the puffiness went away after i stopped the DAA. For my upcoming SDMZ 2.0 this summer, because of its potency, i want to avoid rebound at all costs so feel like i need something stronger than erase. In your experiences and opinions, which would be the best option to run during pct to reduce the puffiness and rebound estrogen to prevent gyno, anastrozole, aromasin, or letro? thanks guys

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Puffy + flare up means you're on the verge of some come back estradiol levels. Serm.......? Clomid ..... Letro is for if you end up getting gyno during a cycle. You should be using a serm to control estrogen levels In pct.

EDIT- sorry I can't read :D hahahah I've heard and read letro helps with the puffiness and flare up and something else to go with it I just forgot what it's called.... Inhibit P possibly ?

protein24

Awards
Puffy + flare up means you're on the verge of some come back estradiol levels. Serm.......? Clomid ..... Letro is for if you end up getting gyno during a cycle. You should be using a serm to control estrogen levels In pct.

EDIT- sorry I can't read :D hahahah I've heard and read letro helps with the puffiness and flare up and something else to go with it I just forgot what it's called.... Inhibit P possibly ?

torem is a SERM dude, and inhibit P is a prolactin inhibitor usually if your on tren or using a progesterone. The compound i used was msten which doesn't aromatize and for that reason i feel like the puffiness is coming from rebound estrogen and that the erase isn't strong enought to regulate it. just wondering which one of the 3 AI's would be best to keep the estro related puffiness down

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
torem is a SERM dude, and inhibit P is a prolactin inhibitor usually if your on tren or using a progesterone. The compound i used was msten which doesn't aromatize and for that reason i feel like the puffiness is coming from rebound estrogen and that the erase isn't strong enought to regulate it. just wondering which one of the 3 AI's would be best to keep the estro related puffiness down
I know I forgot to read the word "torem" lol. Letro for sure though.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
what dosage of torem are you running?

I've had good results from arimidex at .5mg eod, but I wasn't fighting gyno (no symptoms).

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I would go with aromasin because its suicidal. Arimedex works too, just taper off.

protein24

Awards
what dosage of torem are you running?

I've had good results from arimidex at .5mg eod, but I wasn't fighting gyno (no symptoms).
120 mgs days (1-3) 90 mgs days (4-7) 60 mgs days (9-23) 30 mgs days (24-30)

i love torem its always my go to i feel amazing on and the balls come back quick along with libido with no noticeable sides for me.