When to stop a blast for bloodwork

lboston

lboston

Awards
For those that blast and cruise...or who are on TRT and like to blast every now and again...

How long before blood work would one need to stop the "blast" to reach normal TRT levels using a long ester like cyp or enth?

Some guys have been discussing this in my blast thread in the anti-aging section, but figured response would be much better here.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
For those that blast and cruise...or who are on TRT and like to blast every now and again...

How long before blood work would one need to stop the "blast" to reach normal TRT levels using a long ester like cyp or enth?

Some guys have been discussing this in my blast thread in the anti-aging section, but figured response would be much better here.
I don't blast/cruise. But it's 2wks for the longer esters to clear (cypionate/enanthate) typically prop is used to blast so it has time to clear

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks. I was thinking 2 weeks is the half life.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
2 weeks is not long enough for solid blood work from long esters. If a half-life is 7 days then week 1 I have 500mg of test. By 7 days later when I inject another 500mg there is still 250mg in me. So really on week 2 I have 750 and declining. If this carries on for long durations your blood concentration will be very high. 2 weeks is not enough to clear it.

I blast cruise on TRT doseage and blast with propionate so it clears my system much faster. I inject a physiological dose of Test E every week the same dose and same day. After a blast I test my blood 4 weeks after. Think about it.. if you do a normal cycle even not on TRT dose and do your pct you still wait 2ish weeks until AFTER plct to get bloods. That's almost (if not more) 6 weeks since you injected a long ester. The longer you wait the more accurate.

If you would like I can go much more in-depth on halflifes and help you work out when they will be cleared enough to test. I will also elaborate more on them and the metabolite activity etc etc

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
As per lab results just received, 250mg test cyp then 7 days later 200mg then 10 days nothing, 534 ng test serum.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Nice, Dave. Thanks for the explanation. I'd love to read more.

So, my "blast" right now is 400mg a week split between two days. I'm currently on week 10 as of today.
If I need to get labs done around mid-late May when would I want to stop the higher dose and return to TRT dose?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice, Dave. Thanks for the explanation. I'd love to read more.

So, my "blast" right now is 400mg a week split between two days. I'm currently on week 10 as of today.
If I need to get labs done around mid-late May when would I want to stop the higher dose and return to TRT dose?
What days do you inject? Tomorrow on a computer I will type up some stuff on half-lifes and elaborate on the scientific ideas behind it and some theories I have. I also have a blood concentration calculator that I will plug in your doseages into and tell you what you blood concentration and when the esters clear. All I need to know is-
-Doseage per week
-what the ester is
-injection days
-total length of cycle

This is a pretty cool subject and it really interests me. Im stoked to type up some stuff and work on this.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Posting for Double D.....

250 mg once every two weeks for 8 weeks.

Test E (testosteron depo Galenika).

I know it`s silly but could you calculate it for me?

lboston

lboston

Awards
What days do you inject? Tomorrow on a computer I will type up some stuff on half-lifes and elaborate on the scientific ideas behind it and some theories I have. I also have a blood concentration calculator that I will plug in your doseages into and tell you what you blood concentration and when the esters clear. All I need to know is-
-Doseage per week
-what the ester is
-injection days
-total length of cycle

This is a pretty cool subject and it really interests me. Im stoked to type up some stuff and work on this.
Thanks man.

400mg per week
Test cyp
Sunday AM and Wednesday PM
On week 10 right now, but wanted to take to 12.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cool I will punch the stuff in for you two and get it up after work. I got some good literature I will post up for you that will help.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
roidcalc . Com
Same idea, diy
It's not magic and not necessarily that simple. I posted my blood results but only mentioned the last 2 injects. I was 250/week for the 3 previous weeks, and 750mg/ week the 4 weeks before that (test cyp btw)Based on "mathematics," my serum testosterone would/should be higher than reported.
When in doubt, test your blood > hypothesis

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok here goes... I am going to first talk about the "active" Halflifes of steroids and esters as they relate to mathmatical and scientific theory. After that I will talk about some of the factors that speed up or slow down ester lifes and lastly I will jump into what I have experienced firsthand about me and how my body reacts.

I am not trying to insult anyones intellegence and am by no means an expert. I am just trying to be thorough. I just enjoy sharing what I learn and if you know something I dont please share and help me learn more.

1. Active Half Lifes of Steroids

The half-life may be defined as the time the level is half of the starting level of a given compound; at twice the time, the level is a quarter of the starting level, and at a third of the time, the level is an eighth of the starting level, and so on.

Here is a list-
Suspension within 1 hour
Acetate 1 day
Propionate 1 day
Phenylpropionate 1-2 days
Butyrate 2-3 days
Valerate 3 days
Hexanoate 3 days
Caproate 4-5 days
Isocaproate 4-5 days
Heptanoate 5-6 days
Enanthate 5-6 days
Octanoate 6-7 days
Cypionate 6-7 days
Nonanoate 7 days
Decanoate 7-8 days
Undeclenate 8-9 days
Undecanoate Approx 20 days

Let me elaborate on esters. Esters are what the steroid is attached to to make it last longer in your body to be absorbed. Can it be longer? Yes in some cases it is a day or two longer for longer ester AAS. There is alot of conflicting information on the internet but it really only deviates by 1-2 days.

So here is an example of a 10 week cycle of Test Cypionate 300mg/ml. It is injected on Monday every week at a dose of 2cc=600mg
Week 1 600mg/ Blood concentration of 600mg
Week 2 600mg/ Blood concentration of 900mg
Week 3 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1050mg
Week 4 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1125mg
Week 5 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1162.5mg
Week 6 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1181.5mg
Week 7 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1190.62mg
Week 8 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1195.31mg
Week 9 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1197.65mg
Week 10 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1198.82mg
Week 12 No Injection/ Blood concentration of 599.41mg
Week 13 No Injection/ Blood concentration of 299.7mg
Start PCT

That is basic beginner style cycle and you can see how about week 4-10 your blood concentration is pretty stable. Hence why people say it kicks in around week 4 and they use a kicker. This lag time of blood contentration building can be shortened by Backloading/preloading very high doseages in the first week or two.

Now lets see how it looks for a TRT patient in a 10 week blast then back to cruise. Our hypothetical roid monkey will be cruising on 300mg Test and just be doubling his doseage for his "blast"-

(This is assuming our roid monkey has been on TRT of 300mg 1x a week dose. Giving him a blood concentration of 580-610mg of test after the first 5 weeks of TRT)

Week 1 600mg/ Blood concentration of 600mg
Week 2 600mg/ Blood concentration of 900mg
Week 3 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1050mg
Week 4 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1125mg
Week 5 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1162.5mg
Week 6 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1181.5mg
Week 7 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1190.62mg
Week 8 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1195.31mg
Week 9 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1197.65mg
Week 10 600mg/ Blood concentration of 1198.82mg
Back to Cruise
Week 12 300mg/ Blood concentration of 899.41mg
Week 13 300mg/ Blood concentration of 749.70mg
Week 14 300mg/ Blood concentration of 674.85mg
Week 15 300mg/ Blood concentration of 637.42mg
Week 16 300mg/ Blood concentration of 618.71mg

As you can see around week 15ish is when blood levels are back to normal. So its a safe bet to say that after a 10 week blast of double a TRT dose you can be safe to get bloodwork around week 14-15 and that will be your "normal" blood level concentration. There are ways to speed this up like skipping a week dose, cutting your trt dose in half for a couple weeks and so on. It is kind of like the idea of "frontloading" high amounts of AAS in the start to get blood levels high except reverse. When you "backload" you cut doseage drastically to drop blood concentration to lower levels faster.

You can see how blood levels are very different between our TRT and Non-TRT users. So the same blood testing time does not necessarily apply to them both.

I have to get back to work and will add more to this later (lunch break is up lol).

TO BE CONTINUED.....

lboston

lboston

Awards
Dave, thanks for putting the time in this. With those figures, is there any way to approximate the ng/dl that equals?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave, thanks for putting the time in this. With those figures, is there any way to approximate the ng/dl that equals?
No problem man. I have more I will put up for you. There really isn't because the variables are too great person to person. Best way is while cruising for a long period get a test 2-4 days after injection. That would be a good base test. Then after a blast get tested when the esters "should have" cleared. If its around the same as base test you are good and at "normal".

lboston

lboston

Awards
No problem man. I have more I will put up for you. There really isn't because the variables are too great person to person. Best way is while cruising for a long period get a test 2-4 days after injection. That would be a good base test. Then after a blast get tested when the esters "should have" cleared. If its around the same as base test you are good and at "normal".
Awesome man. How long do you typically go between the times you ramp up the dose/ add other compounds?

rotherhammad

Awards
Any calcs for Undeconate 4ml every 12 weeks on cruise continued through blast.
Blast 500mg test E a week dosed twice weekly for 12 weeks. Return to normal Undeconate. If I leave 6-8 weeks will bloods be 'normal'??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Undecanoate has a terminal half life of 33 days. Thats a long ass time.

10wks may be safer.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Undecanoate has a terminal half life of 33 days. Thats a long ass time.

10wks may be safer.
Hes on test deca for trt so only needs to wait for enanthate ester to clear. I would still wait 4 to 6 weeks, gotta consider lipid profile, alt, slt, etc.. to have a chance to return to normal. Test levels are only a small piece of the puzzle.

Btw, good job bumping a 4 year old thread

rotherhammad

Awards
Sorry to bump 4yr thread! Reading loads and nice to see you Yates84. Gave me really good advice re waiting for advice regarding trt before continuing down the PH route.

I'm Over in the UK where it's nebido(Undecanoate) or nothing other than the gels which I tried, which Reduced my test levels btw.
Not happy with my current treatment so I'm going to gently increase with test e added. Is 250x2 a week a nice starting point?

My test level results should be raised for my appointment with the doc with the long lasting Ester, it's the test E that I need to clear in the time off.
So 12 weeks on, test E, then 8 weeks just on Undecanoate then drug test. Then repeat.

This is all just theory btw. Starting after next blood results end March.
Nearly 41 and no desire for kids and diet getting there! 15-18% body fat. No desire to compete, just want to look good and more importantly FEEL good.
Cheers guys and keep the info coming. ai on hand too.

DeathBerserker

DeathBerserker

Awards
If I wanted to ensure my T levels were the lowest possible before my blood test to ensure I am kept on TRT, how long should I be off?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I wanted to ensure my T levels were the lowest possible before my blood test to ensure I am kept on TRT, how long should I be off?
Well, the lowest possible level is 0 so if you want a 0 testosterone reading then wait 6 half lives of the drug. About 8 weeks for long esters and 4 weeks for most of the short esters. No ester your probably good in less then a week.