Which Anti-E To Use

GRADE A

Awards
I'm confused on what anti-estrogen to use. I'm doing a cycle of Dbol and want to protect myself but don't want to take anything that will cost me gains. What do you guys recommend? Letro, Arimidex, Nolva or Clomid? Do I start it immediately with my cycle or wait a few days? Need some help.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
What are you stacking your Dbol with? If you want to keep your gains, then make sure you get some sort of test in there, and have nolva on-hand.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No joke I would like to see what you are stacking with you dbol.

GRADE A

Awards
What are you stacking your Dbol with? If you want to keep your gains, then make sure you get some sort of test in there, and have nolva on-hand.
Probably not gonna stack anything with. Was gonna do win with it (oral) but everyone seemed to think that wasn't a good idea. If a take nolva throughout wouldn't that keep the water from the Dbol off. What about testosterone gel 20% as a base. Is that what everyone keeps talking about as a transdermal?

GRADE A

Awards
No joke I would like to see what you are stacking with you dbol.
Why can't I take Dbol by itself??? I know about the potential loss of gains but if I continue to eat like a horse and run clomid after, I can't lose that much. Arnold sure didn't.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal. You will get some size and strength gain while using Dbol only. However, you will probably lose what you worked so hard to get. Now, you should have some sort of test as a base for any cycle you do. This will help you keep your gains, build a more solid foundation, so to say. A test base transdermal, or TNE, is fine. No pinning required. You just need to keep up with the applications. A Test E or Test Cyp would be even nicer. You would only be required to inject twice a week.

Nolva at 10mg's e/d should help keep some of the water off. If it's bloat your worried about, then try some letro.

GRADE A

Awards
Here's the deal. You will get some size and strength gain while using Dbol only. However, you will probably lose what you worked so hard to get. Now, you should have some sort of test as a base for any cycle you do. This will help you keep your gains, build a more solid foundation, so to say. A test base transdermal, or TNE, is fine. No pinning required. You just need to keep up with the applications. A Test E or Test Cyp would be even nicer. You would only be required to inject twice a week.

Nolva at 10mg's e/d should help keep some of the water off. If it's bloat your worried about, then try some letro.
How and where do I apply a test gel? Do these work as well as injections? Are you saying use the letro in place of the nolva or run both? I have testosterone gel 20% direct from a pharmacy. Is that what I need?

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been running dbol 50mg ed 600mg 1test transdermal & 300mg testbase transdermal (phlogel) and I have been on .25mg armdex ed with very little bloat gains have been great up 12lbs three weeks in I still have nolva in case of gyno

GRADE A

Awards
I have been running dbol 50mg ed 600mg 1test transdermal & 300mg testbase transdermal (phlogel) and I have been on .25mg armdex ed with very little bloat gains have been great up 12lbs three weeks in I still have nolva in case of gyno
How do you use the gels??? Is armdex arimidex?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Right now I think you really need to do a bit more research into AAS before you jump on this bandwagon..

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
yes to the adex .But phlogel is a gel that you mix the hormone into to penetrate the skin www.phlojel.us/ the reason I like the phlogel is that it will hold high mg to ml like the 1test it took 150mg per ml no problem so 2ml in th am and 2in the pm and you have 600mg in the other gels I felt like I was bathing in them. Same with the test base 150mg per ml one in the am one in the pm and good to go

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
as the other guys here ahve mentioned, you might want to to some more reading on AAS. A DBOL only cycle will blow you up and once you're done you'll lose all/most of the weight regardless of what you eat.

the funny thing about arnold is that I get the feeling he was stacking his dbol with something else...like test maybe?

GRADE A

Awards
as the other guys here ahve mentioned, you might want to to some more reading on AAS. A DBOL only cycle will blow you up and once you're done you'll lose all/most of the weight regardless of what you eat.

the funny thing about arnold is that I get the feeling he was stacking his dbol with something else...like test maybe?
That's why I'm here guys. Could someone please give me a yay or nay on a previous question though. Testosterone Gel, Nandrolone Gel, I can get either or. **** I can even get stanazolol gel. Will any of these constitute what I need for a TEST BASE w this Dbol ??????

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
If you can absorb what amounts to 350-500mg per week, yes that would be fine. Just remember to factor in about 40-50% absorbtion of the transdermal. There's more info on here for you man...you just have to search.
Search "transdermal"
Search "TNE"
um.....and a lot of the threads on the transdermal boards will explain the math of how to figure up how much powder to add to the gel and all that. Just take your time...trust me, its worth it. I found out the more you know the better your gains are.....natty or .....um......"enhanced" :)

Happy growing brother,
-2z-

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you've never done anything before, a d-bol only cycle will be just fine. Assuming that your aren't looking to gain 20 lbs. Run femara (letrozole) at .50 mgs ed or 1.5 eod depending on how bloated you seems to be getting. For the most part all of your gains will be solid if you run the femara along with your d-bol. Continue with femara in your pct, with clomid, creatine, and alphamale. Yes you will lose some of your gains. NOT ALL OF THEM and if you do it right it shouldn't be much more than 2-3 lbs lost.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you eliminate the bloat from a dbol cycle, then you're eliminating most of your gains also... the reason most of the strength and size gains from dbol is temporary is because it's mostly from bloat. Yes i understand that dbol has anabolic properties, but it's not anabolic enough to put on any real size gains in only 4 weeks. Maybe if you ran it for 8 weeks then you'll see some real gains from running it alone, but unfortunatel you'll also destroy your liver. For this reason, it's really not suitable to run as a standalone.

I suggest that you either go the transdermal test route or just man up and learn to inject.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
bump that sikdogg...there is NO WAY IN HELL you will only lose 2-3 lbs from just a dbol only cycle. For that matter I don't think it's possible to only lose 2-3 lbs from any cycle.

as sikdogg said if you eliminate the bloat and water weight fom taking dbol then your are eliminating the reason for taking dbol. dbol will blow you up real quick and add lots of strength - hence the reason you jump start a cycle with this. running it by itself for 4 weeks will most likely leave you disappointed once you lose the strength and size you orginally put on.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
If you've never done anything before, a d-bol only cycle will be just fine. Assuming that your aren't looking to gain 20 lbs. Run femara (letrozole) at .50 mgs ed or 1.5 eod depending on how bloated you seems to be getting. For the most part all of your gains will be solid if you run the femara along with your d-bol. Continue with femara in your pct, with clomid, creatine, and alphamale. Yes you will lose some of your gains. NOT ALL OF THEM and if you do it right it shouldn't be much more than 2-3 lbs lost.
Dont use femera during PCT, this can harm already compromised blood lipid profiles by driving estrogen too low.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge nolva will do nothing for bloat, since it is a SERM (clomid,nolva), to control estrogen related bloat you need an AI (Adex, Letro)