All my gear was taken

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
So I got all my gear and clomid taken.

My main problem is they took all my clomid so I have none for PCT which I need to do early because now I have no more gear.

I have a lot of tamoxifen though, will this be enough for PCT and when and what dose should I take after using SUS350?

Note: I am in Australia and it is extremely hard to get anything here. Can get supplements but that's about it. But if anyone recommends supplements for PCT that would be good too.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Tough break... I have not pinned sus, but Nolva should be solid especially aiding in gyno prevention. I'm assuming you mean your order was stopped at customs or your mom took your gear haha look into OTC pct supps. Maybe run

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
Something like that with other natty test boosters Such as DAA/ ZMA products.
Erase should aid in any rebound gyno. Trying to suggest things that will be easy for you to obtain as I've heard it's almost impossible to get gear through Australian customs. Up your food intake and maybe toss in creatine to aid in muscle retention. Keep hitting the gym hard and you should be able to obtain max amt of gains.

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Tough break... I have not pinned sus, but Nolva should be solid especially aiding in gyno prevention. I'm assuming you mean your order was stopped at customs or your mom took your gear haha look into OTC pct supps. Maybe run

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
Something like that with other natty test boosters Such as DAA/ ZMA products.
Erase should aid in any rebound gyno. Trying to suggest things that will be easy for you to obtain as I've heard it's almost impossible to get gear through Australian customs. Up your food intake and maybe toss in creatine to aid in muscle retention. Keep hitting the gym hard and you should be able to obtain max amt of gains.
Thanks mate, will check if I can get erase here, might have to load up in natty test support too

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
That's your best bet. Good luck brother. Research into OTC PCT. some people only run them with PH/DS cycles and actually have success as far as muscle retention when complete. Worth a shot.