Drinking on Cycle.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
I know this is brought up often. But do you guys drink on cycle? I've been drinking beers on Saturdays on the latter half of my cycle now since I've kind of given up mentally. What about you?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
When I was on a test/tren cycle I drank a little.

But now I'm on ment& dbol and I slug a six pack with my buddies after work on Fridays lol

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
Try not to drink so much where it effect's your workouts. Everything iin moderation. :)

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
IMO man, it all depends on the individual. If you drink a lot when your off cycle, its gonna be tough to not drink on cycle. It's a discipline thing. I've had a few beers on cycle a few different times and whether its a placebo type effect or what, I feel like a$$ afterwords. Indigestion like crazy, lethargy and usually have a rough hang over even after only 4-6 beers. I binge off cycle once in awhile but try not to get hammered on cycle. Read an article that alcohol speeds up the conversion of test to estrogen. Truth behind it? Not positive but PH/DS don't shut me down completely but after I drink, I feel completely shut down with no drive for at least a day or two. Just my exp. and obviously, methylated compounds plus alcohol is basically live suicide if it happens numerous times regardless of support supps IMO.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Only if your drinking good natural spirits. If you wanna drink beer drink Hoegaarden. If clear drink mulberry vodka. Personally I never drink on cycle or on any other synthetic drug. It's not wise.

Herm

Awards
Where those two drink suggestions a joke or is there some actual scientific reason?

HULKSMASH25

Awards
This cycle has gone to ****. Discipline is lost. Motivation is lost. This isn't for me.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Where those two drink suggestions a joke or is there some actual scientific reason?
I think they were just possible suggestions, all though def in if there is research behind it! Beer has such a negative effect on your body, its not wise to drink a lot on cycle. Natural hormone production decreases, beer has two huge side effects as far as diet and fat loss due to how it effects insulin in your body and the bodies ability to burn fat, also, when I'm hammered, ill kill a large pizza, two subs, wings etc etc like my stomach is and endless pit. So there goes my last how ever many weeks of eating clean in one night of suppressing my insulin/fat burning capability and eating thousands of cals o pure garbage thus leading to IMO hundreds of dollars pissed down the drain that your cycle cost to run. How long does it affect you?? Maybe only a few days or a week. Not positive. Also take into consideration that everyone is different. I know people who drink with no adverse effects on cycle, in just not one of em.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Damn stays heavy you're saying one night of binging equates to being a wasted cycle?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Damn stays heavy you're saying one night of binging equates to being a wasted cycle?
It all depends on the individual and that may have been slightly overkill haha for me, if I throw down 15 brewskis on cycle, that sets me back about a week. So if I'm running a 4 weeker, that's 25% of my cycle. So maybe not completely trashed my cycle but put a dent in it. With the studies showing the adverse effects if alcohol off cycle to a bodybuilder/ powerlifter, I feel they are only multiplied on cycle IMO. Last thing I wanna do is anything that causes me to lose gains and money while on cycle. Steroid/ steroids+ support supps+ pct supps + protein/creatine/multi vit + all the cash spent towards eating clean..... Sh*t adds up quick and I choose to not waste money haha now some people can get hammered once a week, ad be fine. But not me. Maybe these people drink a ton off cycle, who knows. It all comes down to you knowing your body brother.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't drink on cycle at all, but I hardly ever drink more than one or two drinks in a night off cycle either and even that is rare. I definitely think it's not a good idea to take a drug that's hard on your liver then mix it with alcohol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on TRT and I try to limit drinking to once a week if at all possible. More than that and I notice it dramatically affect me estrogen levels and I get really bloated and lethargic. I imagine if you are running a cycle with high test levels, it would have an even larger impact.

On the plus side, while it would take a guy not on TRT multiple days to replenish his test levels, a single injection and I'm right back to where I was.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

I'm pretty sure Arnold was on d-bol when he said that, but he did intentionally give his competition bad advice. I don't like drinking while on PHs because I feel horrible the next day. Plus, a night of binge drinking causes substantial water loss that takes me more than a day to recover from. I've seen my weight drop 5-6 lbs from one night of fun.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I don't drink on cycle at all, but I hardly ever drink more than one or two drinks in a night off cycle either and even that is rare. I definitely think it's not a good idea to take a drug that's hard on your liver then mix it with alcohol.
Finally some one with common sense.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are serious enough to do a cycle you should be serious enough to not drink. I've never drank on cycle myself and wouldn't advise it. If you can't not drink then you should probably look into a differant hobby.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
If you are serious enough to do a cycle you should be serious enough to not drink. I've never drank on cycle myself and wouldn't advise it. If you can't not drink then you should probably look into a differant hobby.
Different hobbies like working out or shooting high caliber assault rifles.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I only drink when I am on heavy pain killers. Because if I am going to damage my liver I might as well trip balls as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only drink when I am on heavy pain killers. Because if I am going to damage my liver I might as well trip balls as well.
Here here!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How do y'all have time for all this. While I'm ON all I do is jerk off and slay female ass. Not particularly in that order. If I'm not doing that I'm at the gym thinking about slaying ass or how I'm going to jerk off while thinking about slaying ass.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I attribute my awesomeness to genetics. Everything else is just icing on a bad@ss cake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 4
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 10
Supplements 6