Can letro cause low THC? i had a job interview , got drug tested

  1. Registered User
    shadower4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    Can letro cause low THC? i had a job interview , got drug tested


    and i had low THC. I took letro and tamoxifen in an attempt to cure gyno i had from puberty , do ether of them cause low THC?

  2. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    That's just horrible. Sounds like you need a better weed hook up:-(
  3. Registered User
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    I saw THC and understood I belong in this thread.

    Unless you taken Ganjah you should be fine. But if you did take Ganjah and you didn't fail I'd be pissed off because some one is selling you oregano.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    8 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower, leave in dark 3 full days before harvest . BAM! Your THC is ready!
  5. Registered User
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    8 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower, leave in dark 3 full days before harvest . BAM! Your THC is ready!
    If it where only that simple. My ladies also love using supplements. They got their micros and macros too
    Real scheiße though the og kush and the sours is where it's at.
    But why leave them in the dark for 3 days? Usually 1 is enough.( like to add a twist and lower the temperature in that 24-30 hours.)
    Am I the only one who thinks smoking a lil before the gym is good for you? It's as good as a supp IMO.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  6. Registered User
    shadower4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    so..... does letro / tamox effect thc levels lol?
  7. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shadower4 View Post
    so..... does letro / tamox effect thc levels lol?
    All your answers can be found at the bottom of a Doritos bag my man
  8. Registered User
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post

    If it where only that simple. My ladies also love using supplements. They got their micros and macros too
    Real scheiße though the og kush and the sours is where it's at.
    But why leave them in the dark for 3 days? Usually 1 is enough.( like to add a twist and lower the temperature in that 24-30 hours.)
    Am I the only one who thinks smoking a lil before the gym is good for you? It's as good as a supp IMO.
    My brother does the 3 days in the dark with lowered temp thing. Says it freaks them the **** out and gets one last good push and they get even more crystally and fuller. Haven't tried it myself yet but I've seen his Sour diesel come out looking rediculous.
  9. Registered User
    shadower4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    All your answers can be found at the bottom of a Doritos bag my man
    DA FAQ! can i get a straight up answer ! why you guys talking in riddles .
  10. Registered User
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    We're Jesus man
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  11. Registered User
    shadower4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo G View Post
    We're Jesus man
    ...
  12. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    My brother does the 3 days in the dark with lowered temp thing. Says it freaks them the **** out and gets one last good push and they get even more crystally and fuller. Haven't tried it myself yet but I've seen his Sour diesel come out looking rediculous.
    tell em put it in glass jar....with wet paper towl on top of jar then lid...put it in the dark and only bring it out and unlock the lid for 1 minute a day for a week

    and i don't even smoke...i just know a few who raved about it
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    tell em put it in glass jar....with wet paper towl on top of jar then lid...put it in the dark and only bring it out and unlock the lid for 1 minute a day for a week

    and i don't even smoke...i just know a few who raved about it
    Old school. I know a man who's in his 70's he grows the Larry OG and that's the only way he will cure it.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  14. Registered User
    shadower4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    thank you for all the wonderful help!
  15. Banned
    AwhYeah's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    295
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shadower4 View Post
    thank you for all the wonderful help!
    This is a board about anabolic steroids bruh
  16. Registered User
    farmtireguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by shadower4 View Post
    thank you for all the wonderful help!
    I think your answer would be no. Just by judging the responses.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can ct injections cause low test?
    By Buffgammaman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. Can Test cause LOW GFR levels (kidney function)
    By Whacked in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:41 PM
  3. Deviated Septum can cause low testosterone?
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 10:59 PM
  4. What can cause low sex drive while on cycle
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:43 PM
  5. What can cause low ALT values?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 10:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in