Can letro cause low THC? i had a job interview , got drug tested

shadower4

Awards
and i had low THC. I took letro and tamoxifen in an attempt to cure gyno i had from puberty , do ether of them cause low THC?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
That's just horrible. Sounds like you need a better weed hook up:-(

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I saw THC and understood I belong in this thread.

Unless you taken Ganjah you should be fine. But if you did take Ganjah and you didn't fail I'd be pissed off because some one is selling you oregano.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower, leave in dark 3 full days before harvest . BAM! Your THC is ready!

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
8 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower, leave in dark 3 full days before harvest . BAM! Your THC is ready!
If it where only that simple. My ladies also love using supplements. They got their micros and macros too :p
Real scheiße though the og kush and the sours is where it's at.
But why leave them in the dark for 3 days? Usually 1 is enough.( like to add a twist and lower the temperature in that 24-30 hours.)
Am I the only one who thinks smoking a lil before the gym is good for you? It's as good as a supp IMO.

shadower4

Awards
so..... does letro / tamox effect thc levels lol?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If it where only that simple. My ladies also love using supplements. They got their micros and macros too :p
Real scheiße though the og kush and the sours is where it's at.
But why leave them in the dark for 3 days? Usually 1 is enough.( like to add a twist and lower the temperature in that 24-30 hours.)
Am I the only one who thinks smoking a lil before the gym is good for you? It's as good as a supp IMO.
My brother does the 3 days in the dark with lowered temp thing. Says it freaks them the **** out and gets one last good push and they get even more crystally and fuller. Haven't tried it myself yet but I've seen his Sour diesel come out looking rediculous.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
We're Jesus man

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My brother does the 3 days in the dark with lowered temp thing. Says it freaks them the **** out and gets one last good push and they get even more crystally and fuller. Haven't tried it myself yet but I've seen his Sour diesel come out looking rediculous.
tell em put it in glass jar....with wet paper towl on top of jar then lid...put it in the dark and only bring it out and unlock the lid for 1 minute a day for a week

and i don't even smoke...i just know a few who raved about it

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
tell em put it in glass jar....with wet paper towl on top of jar then lid...put it in the dark and only bring it out and unlock the lid for 1 minute a day for a week

and i don't even smoke...i just know a few who raved about it
Old school. I know a man who's in his 70's he grows the Larry OG and that's the only way he will cure it.