Anyone have blood work on Black Lion's Formeron?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Looking at this as a possible AI choice. Anyone have any lab work on it?

Also- I know it's topical, so what kind if transfer risk does this have?

S

simplejack

Awards
Curious as well....I dunno about blood work but I just tried it standalone a couple weeks ago at 2 pumps every night and only noticeable effects were rock hard erections and started getting pretty good acne Fromm it so I tapered it off and will finish it when pct time comes. A lot of ppl said it dried them out , I noticed nothing visable but my joints were feeling it at just 2 pumps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at this as a possible AI choice. Anyone have any lab work on it?

Also- I know it's topical, so what kind if transfer risk does this have?
I haven't used this brand yet.
But have used two others.

Transfer is great if you are married, it makes the wife horney as hell.
Down side is you don't know if she's late cause of the Formestane, or preggo.
Gotta cycle it also, don't want the misses growing a beard

lboston

lboston

Awards
I haven't used this brand yet.
But have used two others.

Transfer is great if you are married, it makes the wife horney as hell.
Down side is you don't know if she's late cause of the Formestane, or preggo.
Gotta cycle it also, don't want the misses growing a beard
Lol/ thanks jbry.

I don't want it to transfer to my daughters. Know what I mean? Wife would be alright ; )
I guess I could apply it, then immediately put a shirt on?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, just apply it to places they won't be touching.
Use only hands, then wash well after you apply it.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
yes, inner thighs, abdomen, balls, underarms.
If it's anything like androgel, putting it on balls is asking for prostate issues down the road...

How can this be both an AI and a PH? Sounds goofy

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If I use 2 pumps daily should that be at once, or should I spread them out?

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
If I use 2 pumps daily should that be at once, or should I spread them out?
If it's suicidal like Letrozole, I don't think I would use 2 pumps a day. That sounds like using letrozole everyday

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You can't put it on with your hands you need to use forearm or wrist. Some people have joint issues some don't. I'm using ph 17, dermacrine, 11 ketotestosterone and formeron 2 pumps a day with zero issues. Joint pain often has to do with inflammation. If you have joint pain my recommendation is topical celadrin on the painful joint. For prevention of inflammation use bromelaine, turmeric and cissus. Also if you use former and notice it leaving little gold flakes, wait ten minutes and apply purell hand sanitizer to the application site to allow more formeron to absorb. Formeron should help to get rid of water weight as well as any other estrogenic sides

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
You can't put it on with your hands you need to use forearm or wrist. Some people have joint issues some don't. I'm using ph 17, dermacrine, 11 ketotestosterone and formeron 2 pumps a day with zero issues. Joint pain often has to do with inflammation. If you have joint pain my recommendation is topical celadrin on the painful joint. For prevention of inflammation use bromelaine, turmeric and cissus. Also if you use former and notice it leaving little gold flakes, wait ten minutes and apply purell hand sanitizer to the application site to allow more formeron to absorb. Formeron should help to get rid of water weight as well as any other estrogenic sides

Stuff sounds like garbage. What kind of gains

lboston

lboston

Awards
Why couldn't you use hands like jbry suggested?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
For anyone who's used this product, did it produce a burning sensation upon application?

I just took my first dose, and it didn't burn at all.

I remember back when I used trenazone, it burned very very bad, but I associated that with the carrier penatrating my skin.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's anything like androgel, putting it on balls is asking for prostate issues down the road...

How can this be both an AI and a PH? Sounds goofy
Any androgen that binds to the androgen receptor will increase your risk of prostate cancer. Increasing your test levels increases your risk of prostate cancer.

Steroidal ai's are usually ph's to androgens.
Atd: 1,4,6 test
6-bromo: 6-bromo test
Formestane: 4 hydroxy Formestane
Etc

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read thread before posting.
He wants to minimize risk of transfer to his daughter's. Applying with wrist and forearms to prevent waste is fine if you don't care about transfer.
Unless he plans on wearing clothes from head to toe, with no skin exposed.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Read thread before posting.
He wants to minimize risk of transfer to his daughter's. Applying with wrist and forearms to prevent waste is fine if you don't care about transfer.
Unless he plans on wearing clothes from head to toe, with no skin exposed.
Exactly. That's most important to me.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Can anyone say what kind of gains they get from this? **** sounds like androgel which was useless.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Can anyone say what kind of gains they get from this? **** sounds like androgel which was useless.
I'm not so sure it's a product you necessarily use for making gains. From what I've read on it, seems to be more of an AI. Of course, would you lower estrogen, it raises your testosterone to some degree. Not sure if it does anything significant towards big gains.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I'm not so sure it's a product you necessarily use for making gains. From what I've read on it, seems to be more of an AI. Of course, would you lower estrogen, it raises your testosterone to some degree. Not sure if it does anything significant towards big gains.
I was wondering because it claims to be steroidal PH.

Does this AI murder sex drive too? Anyone who used it can you say

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering because it claims to be steroidal PH.

Does this AI murder sex drive too? Anyone who used it can you say
Just because its a "steroidal AI" doesn't mean it produces steroid/ph type gains. It knocks out aromatse activity quite well though so you can expect some of the typical low estrogen type sides. I have heard of some people making some gains off of it but generally that's not why people use it. I has never killed my sex drive but then again neither did ATD and that's notorious for that. I have not used this product myself but I have used a few topical formastane products in the past and they have all worked well in regards to reducing estrogen. I recommend using a scrub brush to completely get it off your hands after application.

Btw, Letro is not a steroidal AI as I think you had mentioned it was earlier

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Just because its a "steroidal AI" doesn't mean it produces steroid/ph type gains. It knocks out aromatse activity quite well though so you can expect some of the typical low estrogen type sides. I have heard of some people making some gains off of it but generally that's not why people use it. I has never killed my sex drive but then again neither did ATD and that's notorious for that. I have not used this product myself but I have used a few topical formastane products in the past and they have all worked well in regards to reducing estrogen. I recommend using a scrub brush to completely get it off your hands after application.

Thank you brother.

I said it was a suicidal not steroidal lolz

lboston

lboston

Awards

Ever used topical form on a test cycle?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Ever used topical form on a test cycle?
never ran test. dermacrine was the closest thing i have ran to test which is still no where near similar lol. i did run the derma a little high though and started to hold some water and the forma did a good job of drying me up a bit.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thank you brother.

I said it was a suicidal not steroidal lolz
lol thats actually what i meant. letro is neither a suicidal or steroidal AI just to clarify. thats why when people run letro for purposes such as gyno reduction, for example, its very important to either taper off the letro very slowly or to run a suicidal AI (like formastane) after coming off the letro to avoid estrogen rebound. sorry if that was confusing.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
lol thats actually what i meant. letro is neither a suicidal or steroidal AI just to clarify. thats why when people run letro for purposes such as gyno reduction, for example, its very important to either taper off the letro very slowly or to run a suicidal AI (like formastane) after coming off the letro to avoid estrogen rebound. sorry if that was confusing.
Nope makes perfect sense thanks for clearing that up for me. Why does letro destroy Gyno?