It's done, just did first injection of 250mg test cyp.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Well, today marks 3 full weeks on 500mg of test.

    Hard to tell if I'm feeling it, because I started the Alpha One about 2 weeks ago, and have been feeling pumped ever since. Already up about 6lbs, with noticable strength and endurance gains. No question though, this is the Alpha One, and not the test.

    One effect that might be from the test has been increased libido. I might have to find myself a girl before this cycle is through, lol.

    I look in the mirror and I swear I look leaner. Could just be in my head, I don't know. I'm using topical formestane alongside the other compounds, so it could be from that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Well, today marks 3 full weeks on 500mg of test.

    Hard to tell if I'm feeling it, because I started the Alpha One about 2 weeks ago, and have been feeling pumped ever since. Already up about 6lbs, with noticable strength and endurance gains. No question though, this is the Alpha One, and not the test.

    One effect that might be from the test has been increased libido. I might have to find myself a girl before this cycle is through, lol.

    I look in the mirror and I swear I look leaner. Could just be in my head, I don't know. I'm using topical formestane alongside the other compounds, so it could be from that.
    Do you have a better AI bro i would go with something reputable

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    Do you have a better AI bro i would go with something reputable
    Have heard great things about Black Lion Formeron; I'm hoping it will be adequate.

    I don't feel I'm gyno prone, but I will be monitoring and looking for any bloating.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Have heard great things about Black Lion Formeron; I'm hoping it will be adequate.

    I don't feel I'm gyno prone, but I will be monitoring and looking for any bloating.
    Ight bro just be cautious aint nothing worse then carrying some boob rocks

  5. What is alpha one. Who makes it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What is alpha one. Who makes it?

    It used to be made by Competitive Edge Labs. It's very potent.

    It was taken off the legal market recently, but I believe some clones are out there.

  7. Kinda late getting subscribed to the thread.. Keep the updates coming. I am not far behind you on test cyp 500 a week.. Only difference is I am using Anastrozol .25 EOD to fight any possible gyno..

  8. How are the gains looking?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    How are the gains looking?
    The strength and endurance gains are through the roof. It's almost like magic, lol.

    Benching 225 x 10 right now. I know that's nothing to brag about, especially when on cycle, but I'm happy with it and focus more on reps rather than weight.

    Again though, it's hard to tell what compound is doing what. Less than 2 weeks of Alpha One remaining, and then it's just test and formestane.

    I think I have a form of body dismorphic disorder; I never seem to look bigger in the mirror but the scale indicates nearly a 10lb gain in 3 weeks.

    Feeling pumped all day. Amazing feeling.

  10. Ever been so pumped and tight it almost hurts?

    Felt like that this morning. I guess it's a good thing.

    Checked BP last night, 115/65.

    Best thing I ever did was stop smoking cigarettes.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    The strength and endurance gains are through the roof. It's almost like magic, lol.

    Benching 225 x 10 right now. I know that's nothing to brag about, especially when on cycle, but I'm happy with it and focus more on reps rather than weight.
    Really? Looking at your av, you look really big. I would have assumed you were way past that naturally.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Really? Looking at your av, you look really big. I would have assumed you were way past that naturally.
    I've never weighed more than 175lbs, even after PH cycles.

    I guess some would take issue with my hormone use, but the truth is I was 130lbs when I started lifting, put on 30lbs of lean mass before using hormones.

    Looking to exit this cycle around 190lbs. I feel confident I can get there, but not so sure how much I'll retain.

  13. Eat right, train right you'll retain a bunch .

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LilTank View Post
    Eat right, train right you'll retain a bunch .
    I think hes gonna fall in love and cruise

  15. I will know how you feel soon. I'm done with prohormones.

    Is it weird I feel like injecting is more "normal" than popping pills all day?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I will know how you feel soon. I'm done with prohormones.

    Is it weird I feel like injecting is more "normal" than popping pills all day?

    In many cases it's actually a safer ROA.

    Of course any time a needle is involved you'll be lumped in with narcotic junkies by ignorant people. I can't imagine what some would think of me if they knew I stick myself with a needle.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    In many cases it's actually a safer ROA.

    Of course any time a needle is involved you'll be lumped in with narcotic junkies by ignorant people. I can't imagine what some would think of me if they knew I stick myself with a needle.
    You're just "diabetic."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

    You're just "diabetic."
    Lol

  19. Not having a good day today.

    I felt tired and depleted all day. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep. Lately I've been getting 5hrs or so. I need to manage my time better and try getting 7.

    Weight has been steadily increasing, but have been stuck at 175 for a few days now. Deep down I know I'm not eating enough. It's always been so hard for me to get past 4000 cals consistently.

    Things at work have been going terrible; so that isn't helping my stress levels either.

    On top of all that, I still have a couple hits of weed every night. Nothing major, but it's probably not helping me.

    Anyway, I'm gonna stay possitive. Most of the cycle is still ahead of me, I just need to straighten some things out. The feeling I've been getting in the gym has been incredible though. I've never been as strong as I am right now, no lie.

  20. Maybe you need to switch to an indica and you'll sleep better and have a bigger appetite. Just saying..

  21. Weed while on steroids is a great thing if your not lazy. Being able to eat those extra calories! I'm trying it this summer and help bulk honestly. Lol doing it at night only though because I literally can't sleep and it will help with that as well.

  22. If your having problems with eating enough throw in some anabeta, does wonders for appetite!

  23. Feeling a lot better today. I think a minimum of 7hrs sleep is ideal for me, as well as keeping carbs up.

    Also, I wonder if I might truly be feeling the test kicking in for the first time. I've felt "tight" on PH cycles, but this feeling is different like pure energy is running through me. Crazy feeling, this can't be plecebo.

    Will be hitting gym hard tomorrow.

  24. I'm in man! Just got all caught up on this thread.

    I'm cutting right now IF/low carb then I'll be starting an SD/Test E cycle. I'm around the same size as you so definitely interested in your results.

  25. How's the cycle going?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Feeling a lot better today. I think a minimum of 7hrs sleep is ideal for me, as well as keeping carbs up.

    Also, I wonder if I might truly be feeling the test kicking in for the first time. I've felt "tight" on PH cycles, but this feeling is different like pure energy is running through me. Crazy feeling, this can't be plecebo.

    Will be hitting gym hard tomorrow.
    This statement makes me very excited for July

  27. In man GL

    Yea make sure to get your sleep in

  28. Hey guys.

    Not too much to update. It's been 5 full weeks on test thus far.

    Like an idiot I've been undereating, and am still holding at 175. I'm gonna get serious though; I know I can do it.

    My strength and endurance is like nothing I've had before. It's incredible. I'm half temped to explore some low rep ranges with higher weight, just to see what I'm capable of. All I can say is it's still early in the cycle and I'm getting STRONG.

    Also, I've got numerous small zits on my chest which I hardly ever get. Thankfully, my face is still clear. I'm not worried.

    All in all, my money is on the test being legit. What's exciting is how it's still early, it may not even be in full force yet.

    So again, I will up the cals, keep lifting hard, and hopefully I'll be closing in on 180 by next update.

  29. Nutella and Nilla Waffers are my go to, man

  30. Way to go man. For me it kicked in hard in week 6.
    Drink alot of water and limit sodium intake to minimize waterweight. I blew up like crazy at week 7 i was up 20lbs.

    As for the acne, go tanning once in a while if possible.

  31. I'd recommend Cycle Assist for overall health, but if acne is really an issue, vitamin B5 helps greatly with that.

  32. Keep it up brah, late, but in.

  33. 6 full weeks on test.

    In a way, I'm kind of depressed that I'm not gaining the weight I expected. I know it's my fault, I know I need to eat more, but I've gained more weight on SD to be honest.

    The strength gains have been phenomenal, there's no denying that. I'm very pleased with it, but I really looking for size.

    Here's the strange thing; there's no "on" or "alpha" feeling just walking around during the day. It isn't unti I hit the gym, and notice my strength and endurance, that I can tell I'm on cycle. So I'm kinda disapointed in that regard. I suppose even at 6 weeks I'm might not be feeling the full effects. It's possible.

    Anyway, I'm very likely going to be extending the cycle to 16 weeks, which would leave me another 10 full weeks to get my act together and EAT. May not be the smartest thing, but I'll be doing a proper PCT.

  34. Have you run any labs? Couple guys on here sound just like about being disappointed with the lack of alpha and size- ended up being high e2 issues.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Have you run any labs? Couple guys on here sound just like about being disappointed with the lack of alpha and size- ended up being high e2 issues.
    ^^this!!

  36. No blood work.

    Idiotic I suppose, but I'm currently without health insurance and I'm not willing to drop the cash.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    No blood work.

    Idiotic I suppose, but I'm currently without health insurance and I'm not willing to drop the cash.
    Private labs md can get all you need for around 50 bucks.

  38. Still planning to run 12 weeks? Hows the energy levels, any lethargy at all? Have u tried switching to low rep heary sets yet?

  39. I don't know what to do anymore.

    I'm LOSING weight on 5,000 calories a day.

    I'm damn strong, stronger than I've ever been. Other than that, I have no reason to suppose this test is dosed properly, or if it's even test at all.

    Balls are not any smaller, weight is not increasing, no lethargy, no tightness, etc.

    I know I need a blood test, but for now I'm just going to up the cals to 6,000.

  40. Get blood work done. You could be shooting Draino for all you know. If you have the money for gear you should have the money to get blood work done our not run a cycle.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle of deca/test
    By CEverii in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. Just did 1st injection of test-E 250mg's
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:35 PM
  3. COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 08:06 PM
  4. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in