It's done, just did first injection of 250mg test cyp.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Thanks for the replies, how do ou guys rotate injection sites to prevent scarring i think my delts are totally scared because when I try to pin they are rock hard and needle wont slide in smooth

2. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    Thanks for the replies, how do ou guys rotate injection sites to prevent scarring i think my delts are totally scared because when I try to pin they are rock hard and needle wont slide in smooth
    How many times do u pin your delts? Do u rotate front delts and rear? Using glutes, quads and delts gives u a ton of sites. Should be no reason to have scar tissue buildup unless you've been pinning ed for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    •   

3. Well when I started pinning in delts it was smooth, so i did it EOD (dont hate i was stupid) thats why i think there is so much dead tissue

4. Just did the 3rd injection.

Went for the glute this time. A little awkward, but even less painful than quads. Will try delt next time.

Obviously there's nothing to report. I was doing some reading and some people are claiming as much as 8 weeks to feel the effects of test cyp. Sounds a bit extreme; hope I'm not one of those people.

Will post some before pics tomorrow.

One more week and I'll begin the Alpha One. In a way, I kind of want to just experience what test alone is like. I guess I will when I come off the Alpha One though, assuming all is legit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Just did the 3rd injection.

Went for the glute this time. A little awkward, by even less painful than quads. Will try delt next time.

Obviously there's nothing to report. I was doing some reading and some people are claiming as much as 8 weeks to feel the effects of test cyp. Sounds a bit extreme; hope I'm not one of those people.

Will post some before pics tomorrow.

One more week and I'll begin the Alpha One. In a way, I kind of want to just experience what test alone is like. I guess I will when I come off the Alpha One though, assuming all is legit.
    Can't recall, and too lazy to read prior posts. What are you using as an AI?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Can't recall, and too lazy to read prior posts. What are you using as an AI?
    I'm using Formeron by Black Lion research. It is a topical formestane.

I actually haven't started it yet, but will start it when I begin the alpha one next week.

No specific reason for doing it that way; I just don't believe I'll get crazy estrogen conversion within the first 2 weeks of starting test.

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

I actually haven't started it yet, but will start it when I begin the alpha one next week.

No specific reason for doing it that way; I just don't believe I'll get crazy estrogen conversion within the first 2 weeks of starting test.
    I had my labs done at 2 weeks and E2 was at 82. Not sure if that's very significant considered my test read greater than 1500.

8. Test C,Test E or any of the longer esters can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks to begin to start "feeling". But they are always still present make sure your still training and eating as If it were in full effect because it is in your system and pulsing through your muscle fibers every workout and everyday. You'll get much better gains and keep them better when you cycle off. Keep us posted man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post

This decision usually ends in regret... Don't wait any later then the two weeks. Gyno symptoms are no joke.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

10. Some before pics.

Sorry for the atrocious quality; the after pics will be better.

Needless to say I've been disgusted with my body lately. I'd still look like my avatar if I hadn't taken 2 months off due to severe depression.

Current weight 165.

11. Well, today marks 3 full weeks on 500mg of test.

Hard to tell if I'm feeling it, because I started the Alpha One about 2 weeks ago, and have been feeling pumped ever since. Already up about 6lbs, with noticable strength and endurance gains. No question though, this is the Alpha One, and not the test.

One effect that might be from the test has been increased libido. I might have to find myself a girl before this cycle is through, lol.

I look in the mirror and I swear I look leaner. Could just be in my head, I don't know. I'm using topical formestane alongside the other compounds, so it could be from that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Well, today marks 3 full weeks on 500mg of test.

Hard to tell if I'm feeling it, because I started the Alpha One about 2 weeks ago, and have been feeling pumped ever since. Already up about 6lbs, with noticable strength and endurance gains. No question though, this is the Alpha One, and not the test.

One effect that might be from the test has been increased libido. I might have to find myself a girl before this cycle is through, lol.

I look in the mirror and I swear I look leaner. Could just be in my head, I don't know. I'm using topical formestane alongside the other compounds, so it could be from that.
    Do you have a better AI bro i would go with something reputable

13. Quote Originally Posted by Keepitreel View Post
    Do you have a better AI bro i would go with something reputable
    Have heard great things about Black Lion Formeron; I'm hoping it will be adequate.

I don't feel I'm gyno prone, but I will be monitoring and looking for any bloating.

14. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Have heard great things about Black Lion Formeron; I'm hoping it will be adequate.

I don't feel I'm gyno prone, but I will be monitoring and looking for any bloating.
    Ight bro just be cautious aint nothing worse then carrying some boob rocks

15. What is alpha one. Who makes it?

16. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What is alpha one. Who makes it?

It used to be made by Competitive Edge Labs. It's very potent.

It was taken off the legal market recently, but I believe some clones are out there.

17. Kinda late getting subscribed to the thread.. Keep the updates coming. I am not far behind you on test cyp 500 a week.. Only difference is I am using Anastrozol .25 EOD to fight any possible gyno..

18. How are the gains looking?

19. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    How are the gains looking?
    The strength and endurance gains are through the roof. It's almost like magic, lol.

Benching 225 x 10 right now. I know that's nothing to brag about, especially when on cycle, but I'm happy with it and focus more on reps rather than weight.

Again though, it's hard to tell what compound is doing what. Less than 2 weeks of Alpha One remaining, and then it's just test and formestane.

I think I have a form of body dismorphic disorder; I never seem to look bigger in the mirror but the scale indicates nearly a 10lb gain in 3 weeks.

Feeling pumped all day. Amazing feeling.

20. Ever been so pumped and tight it almost hurts?

Felt like that this morning. I guess it's a good thing.

Checked BP last night, 115/65.

Best thing I ever did was stop smoking cigarettes.

21. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    The strength and endurance gains are through the roof. It's almost like magic, lol.

Benching 225 x 10 right now. I know that's nothing to brag about, especially when on cycle, but I'm happy with it and focus more on reps rather than weight.
    Really? Looking at your av, you look really big. I would have assumed you were way past that naturally.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Really? Looking at your av, you look really big. I would have assumed you were way past that naturally.
    I've never weighed more than 175lbs, even after PH cycles.

I guess some would take issue with my hormone use, but the truth is I was 130lbs when I started lifting, put on 30lbs of lean mass before using hormones.

Looking to exit this cycle around 190lbs. I feel confident I can get there, but not so sure how much I'll retain.

23. Eat right, train right you'll retain a bunch .

24. Quote Originally Posted by LilTank View Post
    Eat right, train right you'll retain a bunch .
    I think hes gonna fall in love and cruise

25. I will know how you feel soon. I'm done with prohormones.

Is it weird I feel like injecting is more "normal" than popping pills all day?

26. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    I will know how you feel soon. I'm done with prohormones.

Is it weird I feel like injecting is more "normal" than popping pills all day?

In many cases it's actually a safer ROA.

Of course any time a needle is involved you'll be lumped in with narcotic junkies by ignorant people. I can't imagine what some would think of me if they knew I stick myself with a needle.

27. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    In many cases it's actually a safer ROA.

Of course any time a needle is involved you'll be lumped in with narcotic junkies by ignorant people. I can't imagine what some would think of me if they knew I stick myself with a needle.
    You're just "diabetic."

28. Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post

You're just "diabetic."
    Lol

29. Not having a good day today.

I felt tired and depleted all day. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep. Lately I've been getting 5hrs or so. I need to manage my time better and try getting 7.

Weight has been steadily increasing, but have been stuck at 175 for a few days now. Deep down I know I'm not eating enough. It's always been so hard for me to get past 4000 cals consistently.

Things at work have been going terrible; so that isn't helping my stress levels either.

On top of all that, I still have a couple hits of weed every night. Nothing major, but it's probably not helping me.

Anyway, I'm gonna stay possitive. Most of the cycle is still ahead of me, I just need to straighten some things out. The feeling I've been getting in the gym has been incredible though. I've never been as strong as I am right now, no lie.

30. Maybe you need to switch to an indica and you'll sleep better and have a bigger appetite. Just saying..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle of deca/test
    By CEverii in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:40 PM
  2. Just did 1st injection of test-E 250mg's
    By freqfly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:35 PM
  3. COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics