Epistane Pulse Cycle w/ DAA, Erase, & Anabeta?

  1. New Member
    thedon1834's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    Epistane Pulse Cycle w/ DAA, Erase, & Anabeta?


    Can anybody give me any advice on running a pulse cycle on a bottle of Epistane while running DAA Erase and Anabeta? Is there a different way that I should combine all these supplements?

  2. New Member
    thedon1834's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    bump
  3. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thedon1834 View Post
    Can anybody give me any advice on running a pulse cycle on a bottle of Epistane while running DAA Erase and Anabeta? Is there a different way that I should combine all these supplements?
    Age? If over 21 just dose Epi straight through, DAA and AnaBeta are not gonna do anything for yah once Epi binds to the AR.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,396
    Rep Power
    466002
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    epi isnt the best compound to pulse. it takes too long to kick in to be effective. things like sd, m1t, pheraplex, dmz, allthe strong ones that work in days are better suited for pulsing. epi takes p to a few weeks
  5. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Exactly...SD is nice for a pulse though. A Teammate of mine ran an SD pulse with the old SuperNoxx and ended up getting a good amount of LBM and strength piled up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. New Member
    thedon1834's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    Yes I'm 22. I already have some anabeta erase and daa, also my buddy is going to give me his epistane he only took it for a week before deciding he didn't want to use it. I dont want to turn into a freak just want to gain 10-15 lbs. Should I just take the epi and use the other as pct? Whats my move here?
  7. New Member
    TurnKey's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    4761
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by thedon1834 View Post
    Yes I'm 22. I already have some anabeta erase and daa, also my buddy is going to give me his epistane he only took it for a week before deciding he didn't want to use it. I dont want to turn into a freak just want to gain 10-15 lbs. Should I just take the epi and use the other as pct? Whats my move here?
    Minimum effective dosage for Epi is usually around 30 mg for 5 wks. Experienced users will go higher to the 50+ range for up to 6 weeks. Anabeta, Erase, DAA all make good additions to PCT but are insuffient. You need a SERM if you run Epi. Based on your questions I would suggest doing alot more research before jumping into a PH. In the mean time throw the Epi in the fridge and run the Anabeta, Erase, DAA. That would make a solid natty stack that should add some lbs with proper diet and training.
  8. New Member
    thedon1834's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    I know a serm is necessary for a straight run of epistane but I thought the point of a pulse cycle was eliminate the need for all of that.
  9. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thedon1834 View Post
    I know a serm is necessary for a straight run of epistane but I thought the point of a pulse cycle was eliminate the need for all of that.
    Nope, depends if you get shut down or not. If you gave no idea or previous experience you won't know how suppression is for you...hence you keep a serm on hand
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Heres my two cents ... I was 30mg aday day 16 of my first epi run had a non lifting injury. Wasnt able to dose for 6 days because of emergency room hospital stay. Long story short my body was ****d im talk serious sides! As soon as I got home I decided to take 10mg apon rising untill the bottle was out. My body got back to normal I was really lean hard looking and my strength was the best its been and I had the craziest libido ever morning wood everyday hahah all while rehabilitating my injuries

    I have a plan to run it 10mg everyday take it around 6am for 90 days with xfactor and lr3IGF wtf am I thinking! !
  11. New Member
    thedon1834's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    So you think 10 mg of epi a day would be a good idea?
  12. New Member
    thedon1834's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    36
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    34.25%

    Bump
  13. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thedon1834 View Post
    So you think 10 mg of epi a day would be a good idea?
    I dont know thats my 2 cents and my own experience
  14. New Member
    bboyflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    22902
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%

    10mgs treated me well tho got mild back pumps
  15. Advanced Member
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6577
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    28.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    Heres my two cents ... I was 30mg aday day 16 of my first epi run had a non lifting injury. Wasnt able to dose for 6 days because of emergency room hospital stay. Long story short my body was ****d im talk serious sides! As soon as I got home I decided to take 10mg apon rising untill the bottle was out. My body got back to normal I was really lean hard looking and my strength was the best its been and I had the craziest libido ever morning wood everyday hahah all while rehabilitating my injuries

    I have a plan to run it 10mg everyday take it around 6am for 90 days with xfactor and lr3IGF wtf am I thinking! !
    I have a couple of questions for you since you've done the experience I've been thinking for a while
    Have you done any sort of pct after that 10mg/day run? What sort of sides have you felt with the abrupt stop of dosing while you were in the ER? Have you done any bloods to see if your test levels come back to normal?

    I've wondering this kind of aproach about AAS, since many of them were created with a therapeutical purpose, I've always wondered if "supplementing" with what is considered low dose, like what you've done, would bring enough benefits with lower sides despite talking about the same compounds
  16. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    56695
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

    I feel like there is a thread here where a guy ran 10mg daily pct if I remember right.

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  17. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    I have a couple of questions for you since you've done the experience I've been thinking for a while
    Have you done any sort of pct after that 10mg/day run? What sort of sides have you felt with the abrupt stop of dosing while you were in the ER? Have you done any bloods to see if your test levels come back to normal?

    I've wondering this kind of aproach about AAS, since many of them were created with a therapeutical purpose, I've always wondered if "supplementing" with what is considered low dose, like what you've done, would bring enough benefits with lower sides despite talking about the same compounds
    no no pct after the 10mg ok sides hahaha well I lost a lot of weight I was sick lethargic had black circle s under my eyes oo and the best part was that I had a c cup breast on my right pec yah one boob baddd. . Yup have had bloods done and my test come back around 550-670 everytime ive run a few cycles since. Not to mention that I was an emotional wreck cry atleast 5 times aday oo I couod go onnn. Trust me the worst thing u can do is abruptly stop takng your aas/ph without starting pct immediately.
  18. Advanced Member
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6577
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    28.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    no no pct after the 10mg ok sides hahaha well I lost a lot of weight I was sick lethargic had black circle s under my eyes oo and the best part was that I had a c cup breast on my right pec yah one boob baddd. . Yup have had bloods done and my test come back around 550-670 everytime ive run a few cycles since. Not to mention that I was an emotional wreck cry atleast 5 times aday oo I couod go onnn. Trust me the worst thing u can do is abruptly stop takng your aas/ph without starting pct immediately.
    So basically after the abrupt end of the 30mg cycle you had all the sides falling on you hard time. But after the 10mg/day run? Have you felt the same amount and severity of sides? You know you are a perfect exemple to tell us a comparison between "high dose no-pct after cycle" and a "low dose no-pct after cycle"
  19. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    So basically after the abrupt end of the 30mg cycle you had all the sides falling on you hard time. But after the 10mg/day run? Have you felt the same amount and severity of sides? You know you are a perfect exemple to tell us a comparison between "high dose no-pct after cycle" and a "low dose no-pct after cycle"
    I think your confused. To combat the sides I resumed cycle 10mg aday as soon as I got home I was only not able to dose like a week. A week after I startd 10mg aday everything lvld out and I got better . I didnt have blood drawn to relly see wats happi g in my body. 10g. Took the sides away. U can think of it as keep the hormones stable and low insted of jumping right back on 30mg aday. It would be stupid to resume cycle because of my injures I was in no shape to lift.
    When I was on 10mg aday I did lift and recuperate. But I wasnt going balls to the wall
  20. Advanced Member
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6577
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    28.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I think your confused. To combat the sides I resumed cycle 10mg aday as soon as I got home I was only not able to dose like a week. A week after I startd 10mg aday everything lvld out and I got better . I didnt have blood drawn to relly see wats happi g in my body. 10g. Took the sides away. U can think of it as keep the hormones stable and low insted of jumping right back on 30mg aday. It would be stupid to resume cycle because of my injures I was in no shape to lift.
    When I was on 10mg aday I did lift and recuperate. But I wasnt going balls to the wall
    Oh ok! I misunderstood what you've said lol
    But you got my point I belive as far as low dose cycles go
  21. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1635
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey I'm about to start 10 mg aday first thing in the morning of epi . I'm also taking clen preworkout and xfactor along with
    Some goals are strength. Lean gains I want to get to 220 and be really lean. I will take one pill for 90 days after 90 days ill take triazole for pct I also have GH and ill probly take 5ius on my heaviest lifting days
  22. New Member
    ivancat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%

    Nah bro,
    You'll get more out of it running it straight for a month at 30mg a day with proper pct. Honestly, get 2 bottles, run it for 6 weeks. 30/30/30/40/40/40 or another 6 week dosage. I'm not too sure about the half life of epi, but I know that 1 a day for 90 days will throw your body off. For pct, get nolva or clomid, or torem for a serm. Run it with an otc pct like pct revolution, with daa. Creatine to assist in holding gains and a prework out wouldnt hurt either.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. epistane pulse cycle no PCT
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 07:56 PM
  2. Epistane pulse cycle questions
    By helioseb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 11:36 AM
  3. Epistane pulse cycle 120 tabs
    By Eatmyyolksman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
  4. My Epistane Pulse Cycle so far...
    By lambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 05:31 PM
  5. Epistane pulse cycleing.....input welcome
    By Distilled Water in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in