Test E

swishkidd

Awards
Hey Guys, So I'm gonna take my first test e cycle at 400 mg a week, i have ordered proper pct and all that good stuff. my question is , i asked for an 8 week cycle, my guy told me there is no such thing as an 8 week cycle that he can get me the best test & it's 5 weeks, now i know it wont kick in till about the 4th or 5th week, so i know that its total bull****, i doubt 5 weeks would get me any gains, am i right here?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be running test e for a minimum of ten weeks.
You probably knew that though.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Hey Guys, So I'm gonna take my first test e cycle at 400 mg a week, i have ordered proper pct and all that good stuff. my question is , i asked for an 8 week cycle, my guy told me there is no such thing as an 8 week cycle that he can get me the best test & it's 5 weeks, now i know it wont kick in till about the 4th or 5th week, so i know that its total bull****, i doubt 5 weeks would get me any gains, am i right here?
Your guy doesn't know what his talking bout, the length of the cycle depends on you and how long at what dosage you want to run it at. You would benifit from more research. How old are you, what strength is your test, and what's your pct

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
If it is in fact test enanthate, it's likely dosed 250mg/ml so pin twice a week (Monday/thurs) at 1 ml(250mg) each injection. If you go any less than 12 weeks you are wasting your time... Really I would do 3 vials which is 15 weeks at the dose I stayed above... Wait 14 days after your last injection before you start your PCT.

swishkidd

Awards
while i'm here, how many vials would i need for 10-12 weeks then?

mik14

mik14

Awards
Too long for first cycle. 10-12 weeks first. 12 weeks seems to be the best.
Agree with this, 12 weeks is ideal.

How many vials depends on the strength ( mg/ml)

For example the test e I get is usually 300mg/ml. So to take 450mg per week would mean i inject 1.5ml per week... Which you can divide in to 2 injections a week.

Then you can work out what dose you want to run it at for 12weeks and figure out how many vials you need.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
If you run 500mgs of test a week of cyp/eth it's gonna typically be dosed at 250mg/ml (two injects per week at 250mgs) So for ten weeks you'll need two vials any more additional weeks will require three plus vials

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If your repeating exactly what your buddy that's supplying you told you then I'd think twice about receiving product from someone that doesn't know wtf he's talking about . Unless what he is trying to tell you that you'll only get a certain amount of weeks out if each single 10ml bottle and you're the one that's misinterpreting the information which sounds more likely. Either way you sound like you need to research more before you go ahead with this.

swishkidd

Awards
If your repeating exactly what your buddy that's supplying you told you then I'd think twice about receiving product from someone that doesn't know wtf he's talking about . Unless what he is trying to tell you that you'll only get a certain amount of weeks out if each single 10ml bottle and you're the one that's misinterpreting the information which sounds more likely. Either way you sound like you need to research more before you go ahead with this.
no i'm not misinterpreting anything, his exact words, "there is NO such thing as an 8 week cycle, only 5," & i know for a fact that he's wrong, so no i do not trust what he says.

swishkidd

Awards
Yeah i was gonna run it at 400 mg a week, (Monday, Thursday,) nolva : 10 mg ed, & also use it as my pct 2 weeks after last shot, what i didn't know was how many vials would i roughly need to complete an 8-10 week cycle. i just don't wanna get ripped off ya know.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was gonna run it at 400 mg a week, (Monday, Thursday,) nolva : 10 mg ed, & also use it as my pct 2 weeks after last shot, what i didn't know was how many vials would i roughly need to complete an 8-10 week cycle. i just don't wanna get ripped off ya know.
You need to do alot more research on how you run what and when before you begin. Wouldn't worry as much about getting ripped off as you should be about messing yourself up with the plan you just laid out. Search beginner cycle and pct. then come back and unfudge what you just said.