critiques please ?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running a cutting/lean mass composition stack in january I've been reading a lot on all kind of PHs for the last months my question is to all your PH experts guys out there who could give me some inputs. I would run it for 1 month straight and I'd be stacking TWO methyls, gotta keep the doses kinda low, the liver problem is also an issue i didn't forget thats why I'll add around 1g of milk thistle and 1.5g of NAC ED along with liver X product. My main question is that im hesitatin about whether taking m5aa (or mdht) or mdien .... i figured out that it'd be harsher for the liver to take m5aa as kinda high daily doses are required (20-40mg or more) ... also I'm thinking about adding a bulking compound like 1test transdermal but i'm scared that it could blurr the hardening and ripping properties of the two methlys.... in this case remplacin the mohn with an pure androgen like m5aa might me pertinent.......

week 1-2 6mg MDIEN (3mg AM ; 3mg PM) 24mg MOHN (12 mg AM ; 12mg PM)
week 2-4 8mg MDIEN (3mg AM ; 3mg at noon 3mg PM) / 32mg MOHN (16mg AM ; 16mg PM)

week 4-8 PCT : formestane 225mg + daidzin daily OR 6OXO 300 ED (at night)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
once again. 18 is too young for PH's. eat and sleep more. looking to cut up? try cardio.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And I don't like the PCT regiment that uses formestane,diadzin. Diadzin shrinks the balls.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and quit stacking the fucking methyl's. who ever thought of this genius stacking methyl bullshit should be shot.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
guys from France lift wieghts? TOOOOO YOUNG. I love it how all these 18 year old guys sign up to AM and then there first post is always something like this one. Its seems this is happening a lot lately. As with all guys from France, I am assuming you need to lay off the crepes and butter, eat a lot more, and grow some balls.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey now just because he's from France dosen't mean he's a sissy. However, he's too young to be considering drug-induced muscle enhancement. Didnt we have a rule about stuff like this?

BV

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hey now just because he's from France dosen't mean he's a sissy. However, he's too young to be considering drug-induced muscle enhancement. Didnt we have a rule about stuff like this?

BV
yeah, insulting the whole country might be a little extreme.

i think there was a rule set in place about this at one time, maybe that was the AAS forum though.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
they didnt let us fly over there country during WWII, there sissys, total sissys. I have never meet one that wasnt

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
and quit stacking the fucking methyl's. who ever thought of this genius stacking methyl bullshit should be shot.
don't speak without thinking, the so called "irreversibles damages" caused to the liver by the use of methylated substances has been OVERRATED for years, nowadays scientific studies which are specially studying the EXACT effects of 17aa on the human metabolism and its pathway are getting done and i've read a very exhaustive one where it explains how the doctors have been exaggerating the effects of steroids on your liver. A department of biomedical science, in north texas, lead estimations on the impact of 17aa on the liver, whose determining factors were focused on the blood chemistry profiles (AST, ALT, GGT and CK levels), which are all indicators of liver function, as we all know. In the group of bodybuilders, creatine kinase, aspartate aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase were elevated, whereas GGT levels remained normal. But patients with hepatitis had elevations of all three enzymes. (but the CK levels was elevated in all exercising group). Read the conclusion by yourself,

"Prior reports of anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity based on elevated aminotransferase levels may have been overstated, because no exercising subjects, including steroid users, demonstrated hepatic dysfunction based on GGT levels. Such reports may have misled the medical community to emphasize steroid-induced hepatotoxicity when interpreting elevated aminotransferase levels and disregard muscle damage. For these reasons, when evaluating hepatic function in cases of anabolic steroid therapy or abuse, CK and GGT levels should be considered in addition to ALT and AST levels as essential elements of the assessment"

Now, lets take the methylated PH example. We all know that first their pharmacokinetics aren't as high as they could be with "real" gear, like dbol or anavar. A lot of steroid users take dbol in the range of 150-200mg daily, same for anavar, which is even harsher than dbol. Now stop with the principle that " doubling methyls will double its damages on the liver". It doesn't work like that. What would happen if you'd be taking 40mg of M1T (supposing that M1T is the hardest PH of all of them) for a 1 month cycle ? Your liver values would be considerably raised, and I think running the cycle for more than 2 months would be taking high risks. Anyway, now if we take the example of a guy stacking TWO methyls, namely 2mg of mohn (which is nothing comparing to the recommanded dosages for effects on body composition,-this parameter being very important for the evaluation of damages done by steroids on the organism, for example, the quickest acting and mass-building compound will be the one who'll cause the biggest shut down in HPTA, testicle shrinkage, and other complications of the same kind-) and 2mg of ... lets take m5aa, would you say that this guy be completly insane to jeopardize his liver health with a monstrous cycle like this ?? The liver is THE organ responsible for metabolizing all the substances in the body, its not a methyl ph of one month that is going to kill it. Having said this, I think its an imperative when stacking two methyls to keep their dosages in a REASONABLE range. Now please, if you got any strong arguments which can contradict my thoughts please let me know

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't speak without thinking, the so called "irreversibles damages" caused to the liver by the use of methylated substances has been OVERRATED for years, nowadays scientific studies which are specially studying the EXACT effects of 17aa on the human metabolism and its pathway are getting done and i've read a very exhaustive one where it explains how the doctors have been exaggerating the effects of steroids on your liver. A department of biomedical science, in north texas, lead estimations on the impact of 17aa on the liver, whose determining factors were focused on the blood chemistry profiles (AST, ALT, GGT and CK levels), which are all indicators of liver function, as we all know. In the group of bodybuilders, creatine kinase, aspartate aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase were elevated, whereas GGT levels remained normal. But patients with hepatitis had elevations of all three enzymes. (but the CK levels was elevated in all exercising group). Read the conclusion by yourself,

"Prior reports of anabolic steroid-induced hepatotoxicity based on elevated aminotransferase levels may have been overstated, because no exercising subjects, including steroid users, demonstrated hepatic dysfunction based on GGT levels. Such reports may have misled the medical community to emphasize steroid-induced hepatotoxicity when interpreting elevated aminotransferase levels and disregard muscle damage. For these reasons, when evaluating hepatic function in cases of anabolic steroid therapy or abuse, CK and GGT levels should be considered in addition to ALT and AST levels as essential elements of the assessment"

Now, lets take the methylated PH example. We all know that first their pharmacokinetics aren't as high as they could be with "real" gear, like dbol or anavar. A lot of steroid users take dbol in the range of 150-200mg daily, same for anavar, which is even harsher than dbol. Now stop with the principle that " doubling methyls will double its damages on the liver". It doesn't work like that. What would happen if you'd be taking 40mg of M1T (supposing that M1T is the hardest PH of all of them) for a 1 month cycle ? Your liver values would be considerably raised, and I think running the cycle for more than 2 months would be taking high risks. Anyway, now if we take the example of a guy stacking TWO methyls, namely 2mg of mohn (which is nothing comparing to the recommanded dosages for effects on body composition,-this parameter being very important for the evaluation of damages done by steroids on the organism, for example, the quickest acting and mass-building compound will be the one who'll cause the biggest shut down in HPTA, testicle shrinkage, and other complications of the same kind-) and 2mg of ... lets take m5aa, would you say that this guy be completly insane to jeopardize his liver health with a monstrous cycle like this ?? The liver is THE organ responsible for Now please, if you got any strong arguments which can contradict my thoughts please let me know
:blink:

not worth my time. stack away, **** livers, ban them all.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You came on here asking for advice and were given it. Since you seem to have a vast amount of knowledge regarding AAS's and stacking methyls, then practice with yourself and keep a log here with blood tests and all. It would be an interest of most who research here.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha this Frech kid is cracking me up....Ohhhhh little smarty pants, with the big med articles hahahahaha, I agree, **** it and KILLLL THAT LIVER. Remeber, being french and all, you have no balls and if you take is ph you might actually become a girl.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Now, lets take the methylated PH example. We all know that first their pharmacokinetics aren't as high as they could be with "real" gear, like dbol or anavar. A lot of steroid users take dbol in the range of 150-200mg daily, same for anavar, which is even harsher than dbol. Now stop with the principle that " doubling methyls will double its damages on the liver". It doesn't work like that. What would happen if you'd be taking 40mg of M1T (supposing that M1T is the hardest PH of all of them) for a 1 month cycle ? Your liver values would be considerably raised, and I think running the cycle for more than 2 months would be taking high risks. Anyway, now if we take the example of a guy stacking TWO methyls, namely 2mg of mohn (which is nothing comparing to the recommanded dosages for effects on body composition,-this parameter being very important for the evaluation of damages done by steroids on the organism, for example, the quickest acting and mass-building compound will be the one who'll cause the biggest shut down in HPTA, testicle shrinkage, and other complications of the same kind-) and 2mg of ... lets take m5aa, would you say that this guy be completly insane to jeopardize his liver health with a monstrous cycle like this ?? The liver is THE organ responsible for metabolizing all the substances in the body, its not a methyl ph of one month that is going to kill it. Having said this, I think its an imperative when stacking two methyls to keep their dosages in a REASONABLE range. Now please, if you got any strong arguments which can contradict my thoughts please let me know
I dont think anyone here would argue with you that 2mg of M4OHN and 2mg of M5aa would be less damaging to your liver than 40mg of M1T.

However, most people (who know better) would tell you:

1.)You're too young to be considering steroid use, learn how to eat right first.
2.)Stacking Methylated PH's is a bad idea regardless. Especially new, relatively untested methyls that have been on the market for less than a year.

Kid you've only got ONE LIVER, you can quote all the medical articles you want to...it dosent change the fact that methylated steroids are hard on your liver to some degree. So why, considering your intelligence, would you want to take the risk?

BV

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
in all seriousness though, your are right...so I you stack methyl, it must be a low dose of each

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
You came on here asking for advice and were given it. Since you seem to have a vast amount of knowledge regarding AAS's and stacking methyls, then practice with yourself and keep a log here with blood tests and all. It would be an interest of most who research here.
yup good idea cuffs I'll be doing a log if I EVER DO this cycle because it was just a plan ....

ahahaha this Frech kid is cracking me up....Ohhhhh little smarty pants, with the big med articles hahahahaha
LOL I bet you're laughing because you think I'm using medical terms without knowning their meaning... well I do... but according to how you reacted, I think you didn't understand **** about the article I quoted, and you are 10 years older than me .... think again.... did you know what was an aas or the difference between dbol and winstrol when you were 18 ? LOL reconsider what you said... have you ever heard of the words " humble/tolerant" ? WHAT THE **** is wrong with the fact that I'm french

Kid you've only got ONE LIVER, you can quote all the medical articles you want to...it dosent change the fact that methylated steroids are hard on your liver to some degree. So why, considering your intelligence, would you want to take the risk?
thats true, but its RISK VS REWARD, as all of you aas users know...... in some cases, biggest the risks you'll take, greater the results will be... it's all about evaluating the risks/benefits .I doubt if this principle apply to this special case of PHs though...

2.)Stacking Methylated PH's is a bad idea regardless. Especially new, relatively untested methyls that have been on the market for less than a year.
no doubt I'm not a doctor neither a scientist I'm just trying to learn as much as I can

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
thats true, but its RISK VS REWARD, as all of you aas users know...... in some cases, biggest the risks you'll take, greater the results will be... it's all about evaluating the risks/benefits .I doubt if this principle apply to this special case of PHs though...
You sound like a reasonably intelligent person. It is risk vs reward, but at your age I dont think the reward is at all worth the risk. You're 18 bro, there's plenty of natural testosterone in your system for you to make impressive gains without shutting your HPTA down.

The link from glenihan says it all. Listen to us man, you're too young. Plenty of time for gear later.

BV

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
You sound like a reasonably intelligent person. It is risk vs reward, but at your age I dont think the reward is at all worth the risk. You're 18 bro, there's plenty of natural testosterone in your system for you to make impressive gains without shutting your HPTA down.

The link from glenihan says it all. Listen to us man, you're too young. Plenty of time for gear later.

BV
I agree with you, but I just can't help it I'm in a "rush" to get as big as possible. When I make gains I'm glad at first but then I feel like it's never enough... you know

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WE all feel that way. Regardless if you start AAS or not, you will always feel that way. This knowledge comes from trial and error, and believe me when they tell you you to wait, they have already been through the trial and error. Get my drift. It's good to see that you are smart enough to do research, how about putting this cycle aside, and join us here in educated research. As our motto says, "Learn Teach Lead."

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well he is gone now because he can't follow the rules of the board and he was a dick on top of that..
Why didn't one of you report his ass before I saw him today?