First Test Cutting Cycle help

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post

OP im gunna take this and run with it. reasons why you run less...

1.you dont need to start 600mg do 375mg....thats still about 3 times the normal adults test levels! youre cutting dont need a ton with a good diet.
    2. after 600mg where will you go? ill tell you youll be having to run grams of crap a week later in life.

do this 375mg a week and learn what clen and keto is. works wonders in melting bf with a good diet and with you being 3times anabolic barely any muscle willl be lost
    Well thanks for the advice, but that cut was almost a year ago. I started it last April. I ran 400mg/ week, but I think it might have been bunk. Didn't notice some things that I was supposed to with test. I think my strength gains were from the Hdrol if anything. Idk

2. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Well thanks for the advice, but that cut was almost a year ago. I started it last April. I ran 400mg/ week, but I think it might have been bunk. Didn't notice some things that I was supposed to with test. I think my strength gains were from the Hdrol if anything. Idk
    lol ****...... i forgot its 2014 my bad LOL
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post

lol ****...... i forgot its 2014 my bad LOL
    You're good brother

4. Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    your running your test way too high... there's absolutely no need for that... 350-500 is plenty... you should run winstrol 6 weeks... make sure to run a cycle assist alongside of it... start hcg week 7-12 at 500 ius week then blast it week 13-14 at 1000 ius week...
    I was going to say the same thing. If this is your first test cycle there is no need to run it that high. I've ran many AAS cycles and I still run test-e at 500mgs a week.
    Also I would add clomid to my pct 50/50/50/50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Test E cycle Help/Advice
    By jooocy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:15 AM
  2. first test cyp cycle and ptc help!
    By daniel227 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 01:16 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:24 PM
  4. First Time Test Enanthate Cycle - HELP!
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
  5. 1-test cutting cycle, need diet help
    By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 09:24 PM