First Test Cutting Cycle help

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I've run 2 ph cycles in the past, but I've become really interested in running my first test e cycle in the spring. I'm planning it out, and I'm hoping you can fill in some of the blanks for me. Here's what I'm looking at...

Weeks 1-8

Test E- 600mg per week (2 300mg pins per week)
Adex- .5mg EOD

Weeks 9-12
Test E- 600mg per week (2 300mg pins per week)
Adex- .5mg EOD
Winny: 50mg EOD

weeks 13-14

nothing

Weeks 15-18 (pct)

Nolva- 40/40/20/20

HCG- 500IU twice per week (1000 IU per week)

So... hows this look overall? I've never taken any of these supps before (except Nolva), so I'm not positive about the dosages. Should I include some HCG during cycle to prevent testicular atrophy?

Last edited:

jgrant27

Awards
your dosages look ok, the hcg you would want to include during the cycle 500iu per week 250iu 2x week you can start it at week 3 by then the test will start kicking and shutting you down, some guys may say start at week 1, you can stop hcg at week 12 when you stop test. im not the hcg guru jus my 2 cents im still learning my self brotha

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
your dosages look ok, the hcg you would want to include during the cycle 500iu per week 250iu 2x week you can start it at week 3 by then the test will start kicking and shutting you down, some guys may say start at week 1, you can stop hcg at week 12 when you stop test. im not the hcg guru jus my 2 cents im still learning my self brotha
Oh okay. Thank you. I would think people would run hcg during those 2 weeks you stop test, to get your boys going strong, and possibly continue it through pct. sounds like a lot of hcg to me tho.

I've also heard of people "pulsing" hcg throughout the cycle, to get the boys going again, without building a tolerance to the hcg. at least thats the way I understand it. Seems more cost effective that way. Maybe some other people can share their opinions...

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
your running your test way too high... there's absolutely no need for that... 350-500 is plenty... you should run winstrol 6 weeks... make sure to run a cycle assist alongside of it... start hcg week 7-12 at 500 ius week then blast it week 13-14 at 1000 ius week...

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
your running your test way too high... there's absolutely no need for that... 350-500 is plenty... you should run winstrol 6 weeks... make sure to run a cycle assist alongside of it... start hcg week 7-12 at 500 ius week then blast it week 13-14 at 1000 ius week...
Awesome info. Thanks man!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
What's the idea behind blasting hcg? (Never read that, anywhere) And also I've read that 500+mgs of test is where it's at. Jw

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
What's the idea behind blasting hcg? (Never read that, anywhere) And also I've read that 500+mgs of test is where it's at. Jw

its where its at if you want to get more shutdown and get the possibility of more sides... you can get amazing gains on 350-500 mg of test... blasting hcg makes the transition and recovery into pct MUCH EASIER...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Winny 6 weeks at 50mg min.
Test not too high, a bit on the high end but depending on the lab could be underdosed.

Blasting hcg is normally around 1000iu last week to get your testes hopefully back to full blown balls.
Just note that your last hcg inject should be 3-4 days before starting pct because it will still mess with your natural hormone output.

jgrant27

Awards
i agree the test dosages arent to high 400 to 500 mgs a week is a good start if you read alot og guys have started there, my first cyle was test e 400 a wk had damn good results, ive never blasted hcg. so cant help there.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks guys. And keep in mind this is for a cut. So is it possible to get super cut and build a little muscle at the same time? I would love that

blueblood

blueblood

Awards
Im in..... Planing a very similar run in march looking for the same results, lean gains cut at the end to 10% or so. Good luck.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not knocking the OP, I'm just curious.

If the goal is a cut, why would test be run that high?

Everyone reacts differently, but test is a wet compound, and at that dosage, it doesn't seem the best choice for a cut?

Plus the winstrol seems underdosed, IMO

When I think cut cycle, I think low dose test, high dose tren or masteron, plus winstrol.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established

Everyone reacts differently, but test is a wet compound, and at that dosage, it doesn't seem the best choice for a cut?

When I think cut cycle, I think low dose test, high dose tren or masteron, plus winstrol.
Honestly, I don't know what dosage to use. Thats why i posted here before I started doing it all wrong. haha. I just googled it and saw some other posts where people were using similar ones. I just want to take enough to keep all my muscle from my bulk. I'd really like to do tren, but people say to do at least one test cycle before adding tren so you know which steroid is giving you side effects. So you would recommend about 300mg test per week? I'm planning to start cutting on April 11th, and cutting for 12 weeks to July 4th (then showing off my ripped body!).

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
This is actually my next cycle I will start it in late march. Only difference ill be doing test e first shot at 1000iu then at 500mg for 12weeks on week 10 start winstrol. ill bump hcg to 1000iu two times a week after the last test injection. Ill follow your log good luck

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards

my point exactly... i just got done running test prop 100 mg eod and mast prop 200 mg eod with anavar at 80 mg day... its a perfect cutting cycle...

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
its where its at if you want to get more shutdown and get the possibility of more sides... you can get amazing gains on 350-500 mg of test... blasting hcg makes the transition and recovery into pct MUCH EASIER...
Sounds great. Thanks for clearing me up. Never used AAS

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone-Enanthate-02.gif

This is the blurry as hell version but I will get a better version. This is part of a study that says more test injected lowering of fat mass, and an increasing of fat free mass. Now if you are talking oh this amount of test will make me look more bloated be my guest but saying you cant cut on more gear is silly.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i can't seem to see where i ever said you can't cut on that amount of test... its just NOT NECESSARY... it makes it more difficult... its not impossible and those words NEVER came from me... it just not optimal...

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
If you're getting super bloated on test no matter what ester while you're cutting you're doing it wrong. There's plenty of ways to keep the water retention low.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
i can't seem to see where i ever said you can't cut on that amount of test... its just NOT NECESSARY... it makes it more difficult... its not impossible and those words NEVER came from me... it just not optimal...
I am guessing our definitions crossed somewhere my idea of a cut the only thing of any concern is bf not weight.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
yes there are plenty of ways to keep bloat low to non existant but some people just struggle with estro conversion and i have seen people not respond well to ai's either... you can get huge gains on test between 350-500... its not necessary to be dosing 600-750 mg of test... do what you will... its just not necessary...

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Well what do you guys think about test cyp at 400mg per week? I've heard it can cause bloating issues.
And if you've never used test before... is there any way to know if its really test in the vial? Is there a smell or taste or anything? Noob questions I know

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloating, fat gain, cutting or bulking is all going to depend on your diet and how well you know your body. It's not gonna matter if your on Prop, E or C. I know guys who cut just as well on E as they do on prop. A shorter ester isnt going to make cutting any easier or harder. You may bloat a little more on E or C but that's pretty easily combatted. Fluctuating blood levels (mostly E2) are also going dictate your bloat and you can fluctuate just as easily on prop as you can E or C.

Test E 500 a week for 12 weeks with adex if your worried about estrogen sides an Nolva 20/20/20/20 is a perfectly fine cycle to cut with. Good luck whatever you choose.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Bloating, fat gain, cutting or bulking is all going to depend on your diet and how well you know your body. It's not gonna matter if your on Prop, E or C. I know guys who cut just as well on E as they do on prop. A shorter ester isnt going to make cutting any easier or harder. You may bloat a little more on E or C but that's pretty easily combatted. Fluctuating blood levels (mostly E2) are also going dictate your bloat and you can fluctuate just as easily on prop as you can E or C.

Test E 500 a week for 12 weeks with adex if your worried about estrogen sides an Nolva 20/20/20/20 is a perfectly fine cycle to cut with. Good luck whatever you choose.
Cool. thanks a lot. My source is out of test E, so I'm going with cyp for 12 weeks. And I'm plannig to take aromasin at 12.5mg EOD, think that's good. I know aromasin is strong, so I don't wanna kill my libido or anything. And should I take it through pct?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. thanks a lot. My source is out of test E, so I'm going with cyp for 12 weeks. And I'm plannig to take aromasin at 12.5mg EOD, think that's good. I know aromasin is strong, so I don't wanna kill my libido or anything. And should I take it through pct?
Aeromasin only has a 24 hour active life and actually is shorter In males. So it needs to be dosed ED not EOD and no don't take it during pct.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to take enough to keep all my muscle from my bulk.
how much did you gain on it? your profile shows you as 6'3" and 177lbs. Basically if you get 250mg/ml testosterone which is what a majority of UGLs do, 300 is a pain to get to. but 1 1/2 ml ends up at 475, which is plenty. if you are splitting it in 2x a week, then you can instead shoot for 6/10 an ml each time and end up closer to 400. Its way better to start slow. Whether you can add muscle while losing fat is far more overall diet dependent. And if you are buying the winny anyhow, then i'd also add in 3 days of 50mg a day at week 5. Winny lowers SHBG, leaving you more free testosterone and that's about the point where your SHBG is likely to start going up

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
how much did you gain on it? your profile shows you as 6'3" and 177lbs. Basically if you get 250mg/ml testosterone which is what a majority of UGLs do, 300 is a pain to get to. but 1 1/2 ml ends up at 475, which is plenty. if you are splitting it in 2x a week, then you can instead shoot for 6/10 an ml each time and end up closer to 400. Its way better to start slow. Whether you can add muscle while losing fat is far more overall diet dependent. And if you are buying the winny anyhow, then i'd also add in 3 days of 50mg a day at week 5. Winny lowers SHBG, leaving you more free testosterone and that's about the point where your SHBG is likely to start going up
Well I'm at 187 now. My source has test cyp at 200mg/ml. I was planning 2 mls per week. So you would suggest 8 weeks of winny? I was planning 6, but as long as it won't destroy my liver I'm good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm at 187 now. My source has test cyp at 200mg/ml. I was planning 2 mls per week. So you would suggest 8 weeks of winny? I was planning 6, but as long as it won't destroy my liver I'm good.
nope, just 3 days in a row there at week 4 or 5 or 2 weeks before you plan to start taking it daily. actually the dose could be quite low those 3 days, as low as 10mg will do the trick. you are talking oral winny right?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
nope, just 3 days in a row there at week 4 or 5 or 2 weeks before you plan to start taking it daily. actually the dose could be quite low those 3 days, as low as 10mg will do the trick. you are talking oral winny right?
Oh okay sweet. Yea, its oral winny. And I'm probably 13% bf right now, and I still want to bulk til I start cutting in april. So hopefully I can get to like 195 at 13 or 14% bf, then cut to like 6% or less. We'll see

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. I'm starting to piece this all together. So here's my updated plan...

Weeks 1-6

Test cyp: 400mg/ week (2 200mg pins)
Aromasin: 6.25mg/ day
HCG: 500iu per week starting upon shrinkage (2 250iu pins)
Winstrol: 10mg 3 consecutive days (weeks 5 and 6 only)

Weeks 7-12

Test cyp: 400mg/ week (2 200mg pins)
Aromasin: 6.25mg/ day
HCG: 500 per week
Winstrol: 50mg EOD
Cycle assist: 4-8 caps per day

Weeks 13-14
HCG: 1000iu per week
Cycle assist: 4 caps per day

Should I include aromasin these weeks?

Weeks 15-18:
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
HCG: 1000iu per week
Probably DAA and erase as well

Think this looks good?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Not hatin OP but either ur in a wheel chair and have no legs or something becuase at ur height to have run one cycle and be 187 thts a lil sad makes me worry about how well ur next cycle is gonna go in your regards to training and diet

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Not hatin OP but either ur in a wheel chair and have no legs or something becuase at ur height to have run one cycle and be 187 thts a lil sad makes me worry about how well ur next cycle is gonna go in your regards to training and diet
Well... sounds like hatin to me. I haven't taken test before, only 2 ph cycles (1 was a cut). I was a really late bloomer, and a hard gainer, and was 6'3", 135lbs in college. I started working at a gym, lifting 5 days a week, and eating a lot. I've put on 50+ lbs of muscle in a couple of years, and I think that's pretty good. Sorry if we aren't all as genetically gifted as you man

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well... sounds like hatin to me. I haven't taken test before, only 2 ph cycles (1 was a cut). I was a really late bloomer, and a hard gainer, and was 6'3", 135lbs in college. I started working at a gym, lifting 5 days a week, and eating a lot. I've put on 50+ lbs of muscle in a couple of years, and I think that's pretty good. Sorry if we aren't all as genetically gifted as you man
50+ lbs of muscle in 2-3 years sounds like test!!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Never understood why a wet compound or bloat matters one bit when cutting save the mental aspect of thinking you don't look dry and hard so you must not be losing fat. Test is great on a cut especially if you are doing cardio where substances like Masteron or Tren can make that next to impossible due to sucking wind or painful pumps. I concur with the lower dose as well.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Never understood why a wet compound or bloat matters one bit when cutting save the mental aspect of thinking you don't look dry and hard so you must not be losing fat. Test is great on a cut especially if you are doing cardio where substances like Masteron or Tren can make that next to impossible due to sucking wind or painful pumps. I concur with the lower dose as well.
Okay. Well do u think I'll look bloated after 12 weeks? Obviously I'll still be way lower on BF%, but do u think the bloat will be significant? Never used test before, so I don't know what to expect. And obviously I want to look my best when I'm done

eric40817

Awards
Like you were told before I believe, the bloat and bf at the end is going to be very diet dependent. Everyone responds differently but the aromasin should keep your on-cycle bloat to a min.
Just curious, not sure if you mentioned it, what's your diet going to look like, macro-wise?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Like you were told before I believe, the bloat and bf at the end is going to be very diet dependent. Everyone responds differently but the aromasin should keep your on-cycle bloat to a min.
Just curious, not sure if you mentioned it, what's your diet going to look like, macro-wise?
Okay cool. Honestly, I haven't planned my macros out yet, just because I didn't know if I was gonna do the test or not. and I'm not starting til april anyways. Any suggestions?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
and what the final ruling about HCG in PCT? I know it will suppress natural prodution, so I should run in weeks 13 and 14, then stop for PCT? Just wanna get this all perfect because I'm having the first cycle jitters

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
and what the final ruling about HCG in PCT? I know it will suppress natural prodution, so I should run in weeks 13 and 14, then stop for PCT? Just wanna get this all perfect because I'm having the first cycle jitters
Actually, just found this...

"For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 100iu hCG ED starting 7 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels, while initiating LH and FSH production from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn’t begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system."

eric40817

Awards
As far as diet goes, it's what works for you. Some people prefer low fat higher carb, others prefer moderate carb and higher fats. I personally keep it real simple. I eat clean and with my schedule 4 meals is the most manageable for me right now. iirc my diet during my recomp was something like 230-250P/300-325C and the rest of my daily cals were fats coming from almonds, avacados, almond butter and macadamia oil mostly. That's based on my stats so you're numbers will be much different.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
As far as diet goes, it's what works for you. Some people prefer low fat higher carb, others prefer moderate carb and higher fats. I personally keep it real simple. I eat clean and with my schedule 4 meals is the most manageable for me right now. iirc my diet during my recomp was something like 230-250P/300-325C and the rest of my daily cals were fats coming from almonds, avacados, almond butter and macadamia oil mostly. That's based on my stats so you're numbers will be much different.
Cool. I was thinking of doing something similar. I think I'm going to have a set value for protein and fats, and whatever's left calorie wise will be from carbs, then slowly drop carbs each week.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Careful carb manipulation is the best way to lower bf%.

eric40817

Awards
Careful carb manipulation is the best way to lower bf%.
^This for sure. Not sure how much cardio you do, or plan on doing. In combination with a good diet, HIIT is a great fat burning cardio method

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
^This for sure. Not sure how much cardio you do, or plan on doing. In combination with a good diet, HIIT is a great fat burning cardio method
Oh yea. HIIT is the only cardio I can stand. Haha. I actually enjoy it. Probably gonna start with 1 or 2 sessions per week, and increase as the weeks go on. Thanks for the input guys. I just measured my BF (rough measurement) and its at 14%, so I'll have my work cut out for me if I want to hit sub 7%

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
And hey, been researching like crazy and was curious about a few more things...

Acne: never had terrible acne, but the occasional breakout. Do you think bad acne will be something I should expect at 400mg a week?

Prostate health: I keep looking up people's first cycles, and nobody mentions caring for the prostate. Does that mean I shouldn't worry about it on a test only cycle?

Lipid health: need I take something for this?

And keep in mind I'll be taking cycle assist when I start my orals, which I believe helps with these problems, but I don't know if its strong enough for everything. And I'll be taking low dose aromasin from day 1, and I think keeping estrogen low will help with acne and the prostate.

Am I overthinking all this? Just trying to avoid making a mistake. Thanks in advance fellas

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
And hey, been researching like crazy and was curious about a few more things...

Acne: never had terrible acne, but the occasional breakout. Do you think bad acne will be something I should expect at 400mg a week?

Prostate health: I keep looking up people's first cycles, and nobody mentions caring for the prostate. Does that mean I shouldn't worry about it on a test only cycle?

Lipid health: need I take something for this?

And keep in mind I'll be taking cycle assist when I start my orals, which I believe helps with these problems, but I don't know if its strong enough for everything. And I'll be taking low dose aromasin from day 1, and I think keeping estrogen low will help with acne and the prostate.

Am I overthinking all this? Just trying to avoid making a mistake. Thanks in advance fellas
All your **** will be fine