dzine nausea help

gavstro37

Awards
Ok guys so I'm 22 years old, 180 lbs, 6 foot, 12 percent body fat. I took a full cycle of Hdrol about 6 months ago, ran it pretty low dosage, saw some gains but most of all zero sides. I now just started running Dzine at 30/30/30/30. I am taking hawthorn berry, milk thistle, grape seed, taurine, and creatine trying to cover all my bases. I've been taking 3 caps of milk thistle twice daily. I am now three days in and woke up this morning and took 15mg of dzine and about 30 minutes later had horrible nausea and felt like I was gonna vomit. I've had flu like symptoms all day now but it's getting better. I figured this can't be liver damage because of how soon into my cycle I am and how I've been taking 6 caps of milk thistle. Also to how well I responded to Hdrol. But could it be?? If I go off of it do I still need to take my pct and nolva after only running it for three day? Any help would be great, thanks.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait it out. Could be unrelated. Could have experienced an androgenic surge of sorts.
I think you're safe.

gavstro37

Awards
Ok I figured, what do you mean by androgenic surge??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I figured, what do you mean by androgenic surge??
Best way I can describe it is a flooding of the senses. It feels like your skin is flushing and almost like a weak stimulant surge as well, about half hour after dosing.
That's what I've experienced.

TheThickMick

Awards
Empty stomach or with a meal? What/when was the last meal u had prior to dosing? I get craaazy heartburn if i dose any orals w.o food in mah belly

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Milk thistle actually does that to me. I'm pretty sure I have an allergy to it. Could be a similar issue. Try taking everything with food.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1