5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 6 of 23 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Ey we went off topic from his limp dick yall


  2. No,inspector is like a detective here.

    In ranks....it used to be sergeant I think but ranks have been canceled.

    After getting a university degree you can automatically become inspector.

    And off course only if you have the right connection to push you through.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Ey we went off topic from his limp dick yall
    LOL!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    No,inspector is like a detective here.

    In ranks....it used to be sergeant I think but ranks have been canceled.
    Where is here?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    People are too dumb to be given such freedom.
    Hooray for fascist views for America!

    Screw the Declaration of Independence and our freedoms! We aren't smart enough to make decisions and they should be made for us!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Where is here?
    Croatia.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hooray for fascist views for America!

    Screw the Declaration of Independence and our freedoms! We aren't smart enough to make decisions and they should be made for us!
    I don`t think the founding fathers of America had smoking filthy pot in mind.

    Pot is really not a good thing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Croatia.
    You live in Croatia and write English so well?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t think the founding fathers of America had smoking filthy pot in mind.

    Pot is really not a good thing.
    I don't think that matters.

    I agree, it isn't a good thing but it isn't my place to tell someone how to live their lives.

    The country was founded on the belief that all people have the right to decide what is best for them, not for a controlling government to tell people how to live.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t think the founding fathers of America had smoking filthy pot in mind.

    Pot is really not a good thing.
    Why is pot any worse than alcohol? More people die in car accidents from alcohol and more lives have been ruined by alcohol than by pot; but again, we are getting off topic. The issue is freedom. I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age. Why is he and the government smarter? Slowly but surely ALL our rights are being taken away under the guise of "security" or "people are too stupid".
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    You live in Croatia and write English so well?
    Yeah,I`m very fluent.

    I used to watch American movies without subs when I was a kid and I learned the language very well.

    Now,I couldn`t learn another language for the life of me.

    I tried to learn some French and it was a disaster lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't think that matters.

    I agree, it isn't a good thing but it isn't my place to tell someone how to live their lives.

    The country was founded on the belief that all people have the right to decide what is best for them, not for a controlling government to tell people how to live.
    Amen!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Yeah,I`m very fluent.

    I used to watch American movies without subs when I was a kid and I learned the language very well.

    Now,I couldn`t learn another language for the life of me.

    I tried to learn some French and it was a disaster lol.
    Wow, that's amazing. Have you ever visited the US?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why is pot any worse than alcohol? More people die in car accidents from alcohol and more lives have been ruined by alcohol than by pot; but again, we are getting off topic. The issue is freedom. I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age. Why is he and the government smarter? Slowly but surely ALL our rights are being taken away under the guise of "security" or "people are too stupid".
    For me,alcohol is just as bad as pot.

    You`re very right to make that comparison.

    My father is an alcoholic all his life although he off course won`t admit it.


    People LOVEEEEE their alcohol over here.

    I can only imagine how horrible it would be if marijuana was legalized too.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Wow, that's amazing. Have you ever visited the US?
    I haven`t been yet,would like eventually.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    For me,alcohol is just as bad as pot.

    You`re very right to make that comparison.

    My father is an alcoholic all his life although he off course won`t admit it.


    People LOVEEEEE their alcohol over here.

    I can only imagine how horrible it would be if marijuana was legalized too.
    But alcohol is addictive, pot is not. In Portugal they treat addicts like patients and the money they save on law enforcement pays for them. The bottom line is as log as you are not hurting anyone else you should be free, now that doesnt mean I condone every deviant behavior, it's just that I dont believe the government, which should be very limited, should have the power to enforce everything they deem to be "bad". Here in NYC the Mayor banned soda above 16oz. Where does the madness end??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Here in NYC the Mayor banned soda above 16oz. Where does the madness end??
    I agree,such stupid decisions are really an abuse of the given powers.

  18. Not gonna lie to u bros I do smoke marijuana on occasion to help me get my calories in or to help w insomnia. If you can control it, I believe it's harmless. Unfortunately, many people get carried away. I do not drink tho. Only on bdays Halloween, and New Years lol! I've heard of some pros using it for this reason as well.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    But alcohol is addictive, pot is not. In Portugal they treat addicts like patients and the money they save on law enforcement pays for them. The bottom line is as log as you are not hurting anyone else you should be free,
    Right.

    IMO alcohol hurts more people than pot.

    It hurts family life,it hurts other people,not just the ones that are using it.

    I would gladly see pot legalized if that meant banning alcohol.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    NUnfortunately, many people get carried away.
    That is the problem.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    But alcohol is addictive, pot is not. In Portugal they treat addicts like patients and the money they save on law enforcement pays for them. The bottom line is as log as you are not hurting anyone else you should be free, now that doesnt mean I condone every deviant behavior, it's just that I dont believe the government, which should be very limited, should have the power to enforce everything they deem to be "bad". Here in NYC the Mayor banned soda above 16oz. Where does the madness end??
    First off, pot is addictive I have known far more people who bitch about not being able to function or deal with stress because they aren't high then people being like damn I need a buzz to get through the day.

    Oh and Bloomberg is just a rich douche bag, sad to say he is from my proud city of Boston.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Right.

    IMO alcohol hurts more people than pot.

    It hurts family life,it hurts other people,not just the ones that are using it.

    I would gladly see pot legalized if that meant banning alcohol.
    The reason I like alcohol is it has repercussions, you drink to much you're hurting the next day. You smoke pot endlessly you get the munchies and get fat and fall asleep.

    Plus with alcohol a couple drinks can be enjoyable not to intoxicated, you get high, you're high I've never seen someone take like half a hit and just get a slight high, they smoke a joint or a blunt or a bowl or two, and get baked.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why is pot any worse than alcohol? More people die in car accidents from alcohol and more lives have been ruined by alcohol than by pot; but again, we are getting off topic. The issue is freedom. I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age. Why is he and the government smarter? Slowly but surely ALL our rights are being taken away under the guise of "security" or "people are too stupid".
    I can easily counter why does some guy whose only formal education in medicine is Google think he's more informed than someone who is a licensed MD.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I can easily counter why does some guy whose only formal education in medicine is Google think he's more informed than someone who is a licensed MD.
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    I was referring you, hence why I quoted your post. I was speaking about your remark on TRT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    Rebuttle you desire for open choice of TRT based on want not need. In an effort to not have dependent individuals don't medically prescribe something based on want vs need otherwise healthcare just gets more and more jacked up.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    I thought the issue was you not being able to have sex 29 times a day....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was referring you, hence why I quoted your post. I was speaking about your remark on TRT.
    Are you against people wanting to use testosterone?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Are you against people wanting to use testosterone?
    You're avoiding the issue and attempting to straw man my position. You would think that you'd get that your situation would be the archetype example as to why AAS should not be freely administered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Rebuttle you desire for open choice of TRT based on want not need. In an effort to not have dependent individuals don't medically prescribe something based on want vs need otherwise healthcare just gets more and more jacked up.
    So what? If someone wants testosterone why can't they just buy it legally? As for jacked up prices, here I have more than just a "Google" education. I happene to have a BA in Accounting and Economics. The reason why healthcare costs have gone up is because of several reasons:

    1-Government Involvement
    The government poring billions of dollars in healthcare has caused more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. The simple laws of supply and demand will tell you that as demand increases and supply stays the same, prices will increase.

    2-Ologarchies/Government Involvement
    Federal laws have made it illegal for certain medical insurance companies to operate in certain areas. As a result you have only a hand full of companies competing for customers. More competition equals lower prices.

    3-Liabiltiy Law Suites
    There are two types of liability. There is compensatory damages and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are damages awarded to "fix" what was broken. These are usually unlimited. Punitive damages are to "punish" the person for screwing up. The latter in some cases have become astronomical and have cuased malpractice insurance to sky rocket and hence healthcare.

    So a few guys, who are willing to pay out of pocket for TRT is hardly going to cause healthcare to skyrocket.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in