5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 24 and I could careless about my libido lol I actually would rather it lower...helps focusing on lifting and work sooooo much better
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Show me a country that takes in all the degenerates of the world from all races, ethnicities, religions and tries to make it all work in what used to be a Constitutional Republic.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Mexico.
    Amen!!
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes soft tryanny. You have been neck deep in it for so long you dont realize it. And the arguements that other countries and their totalitarian regimes cause more pain for their citizens is not an excuse to get lax here and fall into that state. We are better, we are Americans, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Go to your history books and read what the founding fathers were bitching about and you would've told them the same thing youre telling me now. You'd be surprised at what they were complaining about. I'm surprised at you Rodja, youo're from Texas, a state I want to move to because I thought their were more freedom loving people there. You must be from Houston, I've headr there are alot of statists there.
    There's no getting through to you. You're bitching about first world problems and I could care less when anyone syas they have it so rough when they're living comfortably. The biggest issue in your life is your dead libido, which is self-inflicted due to ignorant drug usage.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

There's no getting through to you. You're bitching about first world problems and I could care less when anyone syas they have it so rough when they're living comfortably. The biggest issue in your life is your dead libido, which is self-inflicted due to ignorant drug usage.
    You're right, when it comes to personal civil liberties there will NEVER be any getting through to me. When I was 19 I joined the Army because I wanted to defend the Constitution, I wouldve wasted my time if I knew so many people wanted to throw there liberties away. And I didnt know the second amendment was a "first world" issue. Freedoms are every worlds issues.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Show me a country that takes in all the degenerates of the world from all races, ethnicities, religions and tries to make it all work in what used to be a Constitutional Republic.
    Failing miserable at making it work, putting ourselves in debt to china. While trying to fix the world when we can't even fix ourselves. Having sloth ridden unions and government jobs which create a rise in outsourced labor or exorbitant costs.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Failing miserable at making it work, putting ourselves in debt to china. While trying to fix the world when we can't even fix ourselves. Having sloth ridden unions and government jobs which create a rise in outsourced labor or exorbitant costs.
    Amen!!
    But I believe that started when we began to import third world immigrants without making them understand the Constitution and limted government and the current residents forgetting their rights and wanting to throw them away for "security". Not to mention the creation of The Federal Reserve.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You're right, when it comes to personal civil liberties there will NEVER be any getting through to me. When I was 19 I joined the Army because I wanted to defend the Constitution, I wouldve wasted my time if I knew so many people wanted to throw there liberties away. And I didnt know the second amendment was a "first world" issue. Freedoms are every worlds issues.
    Pretty sure there isn't anything regarding firearms in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. All in all, that's what we are truly entitled to as people and everything above that is an amenity
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty sure there isn't anything regarding firearms in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. All in all, that's what we are truly entitled to as people and everything above that is an amenity
    Yes, let's all give up our fire arms and hope that nice people will always be in our midst. Rodja, I dont know where you were born or raised; but I was born and raised in Brooklyn and if there is one thing I learned is that defenseless people are run over. Period.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Amen!!
    But I believe that started when we began to import third world immigrants without making them understand the Constitution and limted government and the current residents forgetting their rights and wanting to throw them away for "security". Not to mention the creation of The Federal Reserve.
    I'm not talking about importing third world immigrants, I'm talking about sending laboring jobs to third world countries for cheap labor. Somewhat due to corporate greed but also due to absurd unions, people feeling entitled to exorbitant amounts of pay for mundane jobs. Most individuals could live comfortably on 60k a year jobs(couples 120K range decent mortgate decent cars regular everyday needs satisfied), why are their union workers doing unskilled assembly making 100k+ a year, or government workers 1 man shoveling **** 3 men watching all of em making 40+ dollars an hour for jack ****. Anyone that innovated or tries to better themselves as well as the country is fully entitled to greater earning potential. Or even insurance companies taking government bailout then bonus upper level executives 100m+ are you kidding me.

If the average American is trying to better themselves and succeed at doing so their is going to have to be someone to perform the lesser paying lesser desirable jobs I have no problem with immigrants as long as they try to better themselves not work the system.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, let's all give up our fire arms and hope that nice people will always be in our midst. Rodja, I dont know where you were born or raised; but I was born and raised in Brooklyn and if there is one thing I learned is that defenseless people are run over. Period.
    There is zero logic in your brain. If it's so bad there, then move. You claim to have independent thought, but it comes with many fallacious ideas. It would behoove you to get off of the political rants and do more research into the drugs you've been injecting and consuming for the past 5 weeks.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not talking about importing third world immigrants, I'm talking about sending laboring jobs to third world countries for cheap labor. Somewhat due to corporate greed but also due to absurd unions, people feeling entitled to exorbitant amounts of pay for mundane jobs. Most individuals could live comfortably on 60k a year jobs(couples 120K range decent mortgate decent cars regular everyday needs satisfied), why are their union workers doing unskilled assembly making 100k+ a year, or government workers 1 man shoveling **** 3 men watching all of em making 40+ dollars an hour for jack ****. Anyone that innovated or tries to better themselves as well as the country is fully entitled to greater earning potential. Or even insurance companies taking government bailout then bonus upper level executives 100m+ are you kidding me.

If the average American is trying to better themselves and succeed at doing so their is going to have to be someone to perform the lesser paying lesser desirable jobs I have no problem with immigrants as long as they try to better themselves not work the system.
    Agreed.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

There is zero logic in your brain. If it's so bad there, then move. You claim to have independent thought, but it comes with many fallacious ideas. It would behoove you to get off of the political rants and do more research into the drugs you've been injecting and consuming for the past 5 weeks.
    Why is it that you simply can't make a point without insulting? There is zero logic in my brain because I dont agree with you? And why are your political rants any better than mine? Just because you know about steroids makes you an expert on the Constitution and freedom? It's simply your opinion. If you want to lecture me on drugs fine, I'm humble enough to take your advice; but dont act like you know more than anyone else about freedom because you obvious are too willing to throw your rights and mine away.
    I hope I didnt offend you, I didnt mean to; but I dont take lectures on my freedom as well as lectures on my ignorance of drugs.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Why is it that you simply can't make a point without insulting? There is zero logic in my brain because I dont agree with you? And why are your political rants any better than mine? Just because you know about steroids makes you an expert on the Constitution and freedom? It's simply your opinion. If you want to lecture me on drugs fine, I'm humble enough to take your advice; but dont act like you know more than anyone else about freedom because you obvious are too willing to throw your rights and mine away.I hope I didnt offend you, I didnt mean to; but I dont take lectures on my freedom as well as lectures on my ignorance of drugs.
    Where did I say I was willing to throw away my rights? This is another example of you straw manning my position, which makes your point fallacious and illogical. Disagreeing with someones opinion doesn't make it illogical, but using a fallacious argument to strengthen your position does.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Where did I say I was willing to throw away my rights? This is another example of you straw manning my position, which makes your point fallacious and illogical. Disagreeing with someones opinion doesn't make it illogical, but using a fallacious argument to strengthen your position does.
    Guns rights are rights even though they didnt teach you that in Med School.
    I'm done with this discussion and your love of the word fallacious.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Lol fallacious .... I had to Google it. I felt retarded Haha. I don't argue politics. I'm simple... I own guns, chase women, lift and am a working member of society nuf said.

Now....
    Back to the Dick talk hahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I see that you're unfamiliar with fallacious arguments and there many examples. Instead of using AAS, I suggest reading books on the topic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Felatio?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Just a side note i've been cycling through Everlast songs while this has been going on. Great artist his lyrics have real meaning just kinda in terms of everyday bull****.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

I see that you're unfamiliar with fallacious arguments and there many examples. Instead of using AAS, I suggest reading books on the topic.
    As you wish your royal highness.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Just a side note i've been cycling through Everlast songs while this has been going on. Great artist his lyrics have real meaning just kinda in terms of everyday bull****.
    Whitey Ford Sings the Blues??? Great stuff man
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Felatio?
    LOL!!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Whitey Ford Sings the Blues??? Great stuff man
    Dude has good **** all around, what it's like, ends, black jesus, so long, white trash beautiful, babylon feeling, blinded by the sun, I can't move, Put your lights on, broken, loney road, Stone in my Hand, letters home from the garden of stone, and his two latest Little Miss America and I Get By. Powerful stuff.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  Othe Keepers.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  35.2 KB
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy

Mexico may be uncivilized in aspects, and poverty stricken. But look American poverty gets government funding, food housing and the ability to spend that on drugs with no drug testing, need more money pop out another kid. How much of the welfare system is actually welfare.
    This statement bleeds ignorance. I'm sorry but the majority of social programs are not "abused". This is just another one of many tall tales spun by American media. In any grocery store in America someone behind you is is probably on WIC and you wouldn't even no it. Not everyone receiving assistance is from the "projects.". Like Rodja said, we are whining *******s. No one takes us seriously anymore and each day I see another reason why
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

What you are referring to as "freedoms" are luxuries my friend. There are places where women are killed for reading or driving. Where HIV occurs in 1 in 5. I'm sorry but not being able to own a high powered assault rifle or inject your self with hormones is not the removal of a freedom. I think you need improve your libido and then maybe join the peace corps
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    What you are referring to as "freedoms" are luxuries my friend. There are places where women are killed for reading or driving. Where HIV occurs in 1 in 5. I'm sorry but not being able to own a high powered assault rifle or inject your self with hormones is not the removal of a freedom. I think you need improve your libido and then maybe join the peace corps
    So because women in third world countries are denied certain liberties my concerns about my personal protection are "luxuries"? I think you should learn a little more about history and take a look at the dictators who took away their citizens arms and why.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

And by the way, I did join the peace copr. It was called The United States Army, Infantry.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

And by the way, I did join the peace copr. It was called The United States Army, Infantry.
    The US Military is a "peace organization". Early April fools I guess
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

The US Military is a "peace organization". Early April fools I guess
    I dont know where you grew up or if you know anything about history my friend but from my personal experience and knowledge of history, weakness invites aggression. Strength maintains peace.
  31. Banned
    Answers

ur a fing moron man, we have unalienable rights including the 2nd amendment, if you knew anything you would know that more guns equals less crime, and less guns chicago, mexico, etc have the HIGHEST DEATH rates, it isnt about comparing our freedoms likeyou did, we live in a constitutional republic where you can do what you want to your own body(injecting hormones) and very few people should be on welfare like 1 or 2 percent. It makes ANYONE OF ANY RACE DEPENDENT, god you are an absolute moron
  32. Banned
    Answers

It's entirely subjective where you draw the line between 'freedom' and 'luxury.' Just because girls in Pakistan aren't allowed to go to school does not dictate whether personal or recreational use of hormones are one or the other.

Banning high powered assault rifles is fine by me seeing as how it doesn't interfere with my second amendment right to bear arms that is intended to be used for hunting and self-protection.

I don't think it's necessary to have an assault rifle with a huge clip capacity to do either of those things. I also think that all the people concentrating solely on the gun issue are neglecting the fundamental problems that cause school shootings such as mental disorders and the treatment (bullying/tormenting) of people with these disorders or the marginalized on general.
  33. Banned
    Answers

I saw a movie where only the police and military had guns, it is called schindlers list, democide(death by government non-military) according to the university of hawaii killed almost 300 million people in the 20th century, joe you are right man this d/ickhead should move to north korea and see how he likes being told what to do bc he seems to like to do it so much to us.
    I dont know where you grew up or if you know anything about history my friend but from my personal experience and knowledge of history, weakness invites aggression. Strength maintains peace.
  34. Banned
    Answers

the 2nd amendment isnt for hunting, if you didnt hunt back then you didnt eat, it is to PROTECT US FROM OUR OWN TYRANICAL GOVERNMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    It's entirely subjective where you draw the line between 'freedom' and 'luxury.' Just because girls in Pakistan aren't allowed to go to school does not dictate whether personal or recreational use of hormones are one or the other.

Banning high powered assault rifles is fine by me seeing as how it doesn't interfere with my second amendment right to bear arms that is intended to be used for hunting and self-protection.

I don't think it's necessary to have an assault rifle with a huge clip capacity to do either of those things. I also think that all the people concentrating solely on the gun issue are neglecting the fundamental problems that cause school shootings such as mental disorders and the treatment (bullying/tormenting) of people with these disorders or the marginalized on general.
  35. Banned
    Answers

I'll add that my stance towards recreational drug use is this: when it is your own body you should be able to ingest what you want. It should be a freedom of the individual to make such a choice and those who think that big government is necessary for protecting people from themselves need to take a real hard look at the decadent state of the country (the DEBT and wars, for example) that both parties have brought us to.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I grew in Jersey City man. A cesspool of gun violence. Yea we have tight gun laws. But criminals do illegal things, hence get illegal guns. I belied that everyones views are shaped based upon environment. I don't hunt and never shot guns for "sport". I don't see the point of view that many is the country see. I will not bash anyone and I don't disagree with the whole "right to bear arms thing". All I'm saying that guns in my environment are dudes shooting and killing each other on the corner.

Enough of my rant lol I'm out. Good luck with your problem brother.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    I saw a movie where only the police and military had guns, it is called schindlers list, democide(death by government non-military) according to the university of hawaii killed almost 300 million people in the 20th century, joe you are right man this d/ickhead should move to north korea and see how he likes being told what to do bc he seems to like to do it so much to us.
    Amen.
  38. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    the 2nd amendment isnt for hunting, if you didnt hunt back then you didnt eat, it is to PROTECT US FROM OUR OWN TYRANICAL GOVERNMENT
    That's actually not in the constitution. Rather, it was held by some Founding Fathers and not held by others. I think the fact that Americans have rifles and hand guns is enough in itself to combat a tyrannical government if it were ever to come to such a point.

It is worth noting that one of Hitler's first laws was to disarm the populace.
  39. Banned
    Answers

Soft tyranny....

Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    And what makes gas more expensive in Europe?
  40. Banned
    Answers

I grew in Jersey City man. A cesspool of gun violence. Yea we have tight gun laws. But criminals do illegal things, hence get illegal guns. I belied that everyones views are shaped based upon environment. I don't hunt and never shot guns for "sport". I don't see the point of view that many is the country see. I will not bash anyone and I don't disagree with the whole "right to bear arms thing". All I'm saying that guns in my environment are dudes shooting and killing each other on the corner.

Enough of my rant lol I'm out. Good luck with your problem brother.
    I totally understand the bold, and it is horrible that kids who grow up in urban areas have to live under the threat of gang violence and getting shot. I do not, however, believe that the answer is prohibition of firearms. With that being said, limiting the amount of firearms one can purchase in, say, a decade will help to decrease the surplus of weaponry that ends up illegally sold in the streets.

Benjamin Franklin wisely wrote this:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics