5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    You live in Croatia and write English so well?
    Yeah,I`m very fluent.

    I used to watch American movies without subs when I was a kid and I learned the language very well.

    Now,I couldn`t learn another language for the life of me.

    I tried to learn some French and it was a disaster lol.

  2. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't think that matters.

    I agree, it isn't a good thing but it isn't my place to tell someone how to live their lives.

    The country was founded on the belief that all people have the right to decide what is best for them, not for a controlling government to tell people how to live.
    Amen!
  3. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Yeah,I`m very fluent.

    I used to watch American movies without subs when I was a kid and I learned the language very well.

    Now,I couldn`t learn another language for the life of me.

    I tried to learn some French and it was a disaster lol.
    Wow, that's amazing. Have you ever visited the US?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why is pot any worse than alcohol? More people die in car accidents from alcohol and more lives have been ruined by alcohol than by pot; but again, we are getting off topic. The issue is freedom. I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age. Why is he and the government smarter? Slowly but surely ALL our rights are being taken away under the guise of "security" or "people are too stupid".
    For me,alcohol is just as bad as pot.

    You`re very right to make that comparison.

    My father is an alcoholic all his life although he off course won`t admit it.


    People LOVEEEEE their alcohol over here.

    I can only imagine how horrible it would be if marijuana was legalized too.
  5. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Wow, that's amazing. Have you ever visited the US?
    I haven`t been yet,would like eventually.
  6. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    For me,alcohol is just as bad as pot.

    You`re very right to make that comparison.

    My father is an alcoholic all his life although he off course won`t admit it.


    People LOVEEEEE their alcohol over here.

    I can only imagine how horrible it would be if marijuana was legalized too.
    But alcohol is addictive, pot is not. In Portugal they treat addicts like patients and the money they save on law enforcement pays for them. The bottom line is as log as you are not hurting anyone else you should be free, now that doesnt mean I condone every deviant behavior, it's just that I dont believe the government, which should be very limited, should have the power to enforce everything they deem to be "bad". Here in NYC the Mayor banned soda above 16oz. Where does the madness end??
  7. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Here in NYC the Mayor banned soda above 16oz. Where does the madness end??
    I agree,such stupid decisions are really an abuse of the given powers.
  8. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%

    Not gonna lie to u bros I do smoke marijuana on occasion to help me get my calories in or to help w insomnia. If you can control it, I believe it's harmless. Unfortunately, many people get carried away. I do not drink tho. Only on bdays Halloween, and New Years lol! I've heard of some pros using it for this reason as well.
  9. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    But alcohol is addictive, pot is not. In Portugal they treat addicts like patients and the money they save on law enforcement pays for them. The bottom line is as log as you are not hurting anyone else you should be free,
    Right.

    IMO alcohol hurts more people than pot.

    It hurts family life,it hurts other people,not just the ones that are using it.

    I would gladly see pot legalized if that meant banning alcohol.
  10. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    NUnfortunately, many people get carried away.
    That is the problem.
  11. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    But alcohol is addictive, pot is not. In Portugal they treat addicts like patients and the money they save on law enforcement pays for them. The bottom line is as log as you are not hurting anyone else you should be free, now that doesnt mean I condone every deviant behavior, it's just that I dont believe the government, which should be very limited, should have the power to enforce everything they deem to be "bad". Here in NYC the Mayor banned soda above 16oz. Where does the madness end??
    First off, pot is addictive I have known far more people who bitch about not being able to function or deal with stress because they aren't high then people being like damn I need a buzz to get through the day.

    Oh and Bloomberg is just a rich douche bag, sad to say he is from my proud city of Boston.
  12. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Right.

    IMO alcohol hurts more people than pot.

    It hurts family life,it hurts other people,not just the ones that are using it.

    I would gladly see pot legalized if that meant banning alcohol.
    The reason I like alcohol is it has repercussions, you drink to much you're hurting the next day. You smoke pot endlessly you get the munchies and get fat and fall asleep.

    Plus with alcohol a couple drinks can be enjoyable not to intoxicated, you get high, you're high I've never seen someone take like half a hit and just get a slight high, they smoke a joint or a blunt or a bowl or two, and get baked.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why is pot any worse than alcohol? More people die in car accidents from alcohol and more lives have been ruined by alcohol than by pot; but again, we are getting off topic. The issue is freedom. I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age. Why is he and the government smarter? Slowly but surely ALL our rights are being taken away under the guise of "security" or "people are too stupid".
    I can easily counter why does some guy whose only formal education in medicine is Google think he's more informed than someone who is a licensed MD.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  14. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I can easily counter why does some guy whose only formal education in medicine is Google think he's more informed than someone who is a licensed MD.
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    I was referring you, hence why I quoted your post. I was speaking about your remark on TRT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  16. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    Rebuttle you desire for open choice of TRT based on want not need. In an effort to not have dependent individuals don't medically prescribe something based on want vs need otherwise healthcare just gets more and more jacked up.
  17. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285287
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.39%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I assume you're referring to me. Ok, shoot, counter that pot is worse than alcohol but keep in mind, the issue here is not whether it's good or bad, it's what is the role of government.
    I thought the issue was you not being able to have sex 29 times a day....
  18. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was referring you, hence why I quoted your post. I was speaking about your remark on TRT.
    Are you against people wanting to use testosterone?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Are you against people wanting to use testosterone?
    You're avoiding the issue and attempting to straw man my position. You would think that you'd get that your situation would be the archetype example as to why AAS should not be freely administered.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  20. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Rebuttle you desire for open choice of TRT based on want not need. In an effort to not have dependent individuals don't medically prescribe something based on want vs need otherwise healthcare just gets more and more jacked up.
    So what? If someone wants testosterone why can't they just buy it legally? As for jacked up prices, here I have more than just a "Google" education. I happene to have a BA in Accounting and Economics. The reason why healthcare costs have gone up is because of several reasons:

    1-Government Involvement
    The government poring billions of dollars in healthcare has caused more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. The simple laws of supply and demand will tell you that as demand increases and supply stays the same, prices will increase.

    2-Ologarchies/Government Involvement
    Federal laws have made it illegal for certain medical insurance companies to operate in certain areas. As a result you have only a hand full of companies competing for customers. More competition equals lower prices.

    3-Liabiltiy Law Suites
    There are two types of liability. There is compensatory damages and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are damages awarded to "fix" what was broken. These are usually unlimited. Punitive damages are to "punish" the person for screwing up. The latter in some cases have become astronomical and have cuased malpractice insurance to sky rocket and hence healthcare.

    So a few guys, who are willing to pay out of pocket for TRT is hardly going to cause healthcare to skyrocket.
  21. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I thought the issue was you not being able to have sex 29 times a day....
    LOL!!!
  22. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're avoiding the issue and attempting to straw man my position. You would think that you'd get that your situation would be the archetype example as to why AAS should not be freely administered.
    No I'm not trying to starwman anything. I just want to know what your position is before I say anything and my situation is called "freedom", something we have forgetten over the past 40 or more years. Yes, I fell, but it's my right to have fallen and not the business of big brother.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    No I'm not trying to starwman anything. I just want to know what your position is before I say anything and my situation is called "freedom", something we have forgetten over the past 40 or more years. Yes, I fell, but it's my right to have fallen and not the business of big brother.
    My personal position is irrelevant. My contention is you thinking that your are more qualified than a MD on making decisions regarding need of a particular drug.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  24. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    My personal position is irrelevant. My contention is you thinking that your are more qualified than a MD on making decisions regarding need of a particular drug.
    I dont believe I'm more qualified to make a decision regarding a drug than a doctor; but I do believe that people should have the right to choose whether or not they want to smoke pot or take testosterone.
    And keep one thing in mind, doctors have been affected by society about the use of test just like everyone else. A degree doesnt make you and independent thinker.
  25. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So what? If someone wants testosterone why can't they just buy it legally? As for jacked up prices, here I have more than just a "Google" education. I happene to have a BA in Accounting and Economics. The reason why healthcare costs have gone up is because of several reasons:

    1-Government Involvement
    The government poring billions of dollars in healthcare has caused more dollars chasing the same amount of goods. The simple laws of supply and demand will tell you that as demand increases and supply stays the same, prices will increase.

    2-Ologarchies/Government Involvement
    Federal laws have made it illegal for certain medical insurance companies to operate in certain areas. As a result you have only a hand full of companies competing for customers. More competition equals lower prices.

    3-Liabiltiy Law Suites
    There are two types of liability. There is compensatory damages and punitive damages. Compensatory damages are damages awarded to "fix" what was broken. These are usually unlimited. Punitive damages are to "punish" the person for screwing up. The latter in some cases have become astronomical and have cuased malpractice insurance to sky rocket and hence healthcare.

    So a few guys, who are willing to pay out of pocket for TRT is hardly going to cause healthcare to skyrocket.
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?
  26. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?
    So you believe testosterone should remain a controlled substance and people who want it should become law breakers?
  27. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I dont believe I'm more qualified to make a decision regarding a drug than a doctor; but I do believe that people should have the right to choose whether or not they want to smoke pot or take testosterone.
    And keep one thing in mind, doctors have been affected by society about the use of test just like everyone else. A degree doesnt make you and independent thinker.
    I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age.
    99% of society is completely ignorant regarding therapeutic usage of testosterone (you included) and even more are ignorant regarding safe usage for aesthetics and/or performance. Endocrinology is a very new science and certain precautions have to be taken when new science emerges.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  28. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    99% of society is completely ignorant regarding therapeutic usage of testosterone (you included) and even more are ignorant regarding safe usage for aesthetics and/or performance. Endocrinology is a very new science and certain precautions have to be taken when new science emerges.
    I agree; but again, the issue for me is about freedom. Many people are ignorant about the usage of fire arms and as we see this argument is being used to take away our second amendment rights.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I agree; but again, the issue for me is about freedom. Many people are ignorant about the usage of fire arms and as we see this argument is being used to take away our second amendment rights.
    You do realize that there are restrictions on who can legally own a firearm, right? IMO, there should be restrictions on prescription drugs, but only those with documented evidence of addiction should be criminalized and anything without it should be decriminalized.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  30. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You do realize that there are restrictions on who can legally own a firearm, right? IMO, there should be restrictions on prescription drugs, but only those with documented evidence of addiction should be criminalized and anything without it should be decriminalized.
    Uh, Rodja, you dont have to tell me about restrictions on my second amendment rights, I live in the People's Republic of NYC and it is a perfect example of government gone wild. I believe in some common sense laws about guns as well as testosterone but we have gone way beyond basic common sense, we are now living in a soft tyranny.
  31. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    So you believe testosterone should remain a controlled substance and people who want it should become law breakers?
    Yes it will help keep people who have no business toying with it, from doing as such. Not saying it's 100% full proof but it will help.

    Will I one day pin test/deca/tren maybe, will I be breaking the law doing so yes. Just like in my past when I have smoked pot, or done coke, or tried crack. Not proud of what I have done but also their things I didn't continue to do. If drugs were readily available to people, there would be a higher concentration of people who might try them because it's not violating a law especially something like AAS which doesn't just give you a temporary mental euphoria you see a pleasing physical aspect to it to have the desirable form, something no other drug gives.
  32. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Yes it will help keep people who have no business toying with it, from doing as such. Not saying it's 100% full proof but it will help.

    Will I one day pin test/deca/tren maybe, will I be breaking the law doing so yes. Just like in my past when I have smoked pot, or done coke, or tried crack. Not proud of what I have done but also their things I didn't continue to do. If drugs were readily available to people, there would be a higher concentration of people who might try them because it's not violating a law especially something like AAS which doesn't just give you a temporary mental euphoria you see a pleasing physical aspect to it to have the desirable form, something no other drug gives.
    Can you provide proof that in countries where drugs are legal there is more drug use or addicts or crime for that matter?
  33. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Uh, Rodja, you dont have to tell me about restrictions on my second amendment rights, I live in the People's Republic of NYC and it is a perfect example of government gone wild. I believe in some common sense laws about guns as well as testosterone but we have gone way beyond basic common sense, we are now living in a soft tyranny.
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  34. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Can you provide proof that in countries where drugs are legal there is more drug use or addicts or crime for that matter?
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Mexico.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  36. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

    Mexico.
    Ding ding ding... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  37. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,683
    Rep Power
    7887100
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Show me another country that is as much of a polluted cesspool as America is.
    Throw a dart at the continent of Africa.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  38. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    584
    Rep Power
    86790
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    76.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Mexico.
    Mexico may be uncivilized in aspects, and poverty stricken. But look American poverty gets government funding, food housing and the ability to spend that on drugs with no drug testing, need more money pop out another kid. How much of the welfare system is actually welfare.
  39. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,410
    Rep Power
    74295
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    7.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^ has a point but is he comparing Mexico to America?
  40. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    61.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Soft tyranny....

    Are you having to worry about food rations, clean water supply, civil war? Exactly.

    This is what we have to bitch about in the US; whether or not we can own a gun or use testosterone. Do you now how ****ing spoiled we are? We constantly bitch about gas prices here, but fail to realize that gas has been much more expensive in Europe for decades. We have it great here. Stop whining.
    Yes soft tryanny. You have been neck deep in it for so long you dont realize it. And the arguements that other countries and their totalitarian regimes cause more pain for their citizens is not an excuse to get lax here and fall into that state. We are better, we are Americans, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Go to your history books and read what the founding fathers were bitching about and you would've told them the same thing youre telling me now. You'd be surprised at what they were complaining about. I'm surprised at you Rodja, youo're from Texas, a state I want to move to because I thought their were more freedom loving people there. You must be from Houston, I've headr there are alot of statists there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in