5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 4 of 17 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    If u love large clits just head over to some female body builders their clits are like little mushroom tips
    Where do I find them?

  2. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, I have been on 300mg of Deca twice per week and 600mg of Sustanon twice per week. I have also been using Prolactrone, Unleashed, Nolva and Testosterone Conversion Factor. Up until last night my libido and erections have been through the roof, masturbating or having sex 3-7 times per day.
    Yesterday, I masturbated twice and went to see a girl and I counldn't get an erection and when I did it didnt hold. What do I do?
    You call not being able to ****,after regularly masturbating 3-7 times a day(and twice that day),a dead dick?
  3. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    You call not being able to ****,after regularly masturbating 3-7 times a day(and twice that day),a dead dick?
    See post #3
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    [QUOTE=jimbuick;3786482]Really bro?

    Have you read half of the things you've posted on here?

    You wanted to get a girl on a cycle so that her clit would grow.[/QUOT

    Do you know what a waffle is? It's a disease.
  5. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Really bro?

    Have you read half of the things you've posted on here?

    You wanted to get a girl on a cycle so that her clit would grow.
    Do you know what a waffle is? It's a disease.
  6. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    You call not being able to ****,after regularly masturbating 3-7 times a day(and twice that day),a dead dick?

    That day I only jerked off twice. And it was three hours before the incident.
  7. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    That day I only jerked off twice. And it was three hours before the incident.
    Don't get to agitated over this thread, it was serious at the start now it's just kinda a big joke. You took some good info out of it, now people are having fun with it.
  8. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    That day I only jerked off twice. And it was three hours before the incident.
    Don`t **** with me man.

    I`m happy if I get some libido once in 3 days.
  9. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Don't get to agitated over this thread, it was serious at the start now it's just kinda a big joke. You took some good info out of it, now people are having fun with it.
    I know
  10. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Don`t **** with me man.

    I`m happy if I get some libido once in 3 days.
    How old are you?
  11. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    How old are you?
    29.....
  12. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    29.....
    Wow, a 29 I was jerking minimum 3 times a day and could still have sex if I needed to. Back then my biggest problem was cumming too fast. I remember I was dating this 18 year old black chic back then. OMG she was soooo sweet. Her vagina was not super tight but there was something about the way it grabbed me that made me cum so fast. One day I bought some desensitizer spray and I still came too fast. Yeup those were the days. But I also should say I was never on any steroids back then. I didnt start steriods until I was about 40 and only because at my age its difficult to put on muscle with less testosterone. Before I started this cycle my Total test was 630. I know that the average 26 year old is usually at 800.
    Before steroids I was using Prohormones when I was 39, what a big mistake. Talk about Deca D**k? This was worse than anything. It totally shut me down. After that I never went on PH again.
  13. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Wow, a 29 I was jerking minimum 3 times a day and could still have sex if I needed to. Back then my biggest problem was cumming too fast. I remember I was dating this 18 year old black chic back then. OMG she was soooo sweet. Her vagina was not super tight but there was something about the way it grabbed me that made me cum so fast. One day I bought some desensitizer spray and I still came too fast. Yeup those were the days. But I also should say I was never on any steroids back then. I didnt start steriods until I was about 40 and only because at my age its difficult to put on muscle with less testosterone. Before I started this cycle my Total test was 630. I know that the average 26 year old is usually at 800.
    Before steroids I was using Prohormones when I was 39, what a big mistake. Talk about Deca D**k? This was worse than anything. It totally shut me down. After that I never went on PH again.
    I can **** a girl for hours without cumming.

    That`s the positive side I guess.

    I`ve never ran roids and my test is naturally on the low end ,from 300 to 470.

    Doc refused TRT cause I have good sperm motility and no ED issues.


    Sometimes I have higher libido,other times not.

    I don`t think it`s about the test though,it`s more a result of the boring depressing work-lifestyle.


    Good for you man that you`re so horny but that comes with draw-back off course(cumming too fast).

    I (almost) never have to cum while ****ing.

    Thank god for that.
  14. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I can **** a girl for hours without cumming.

    That`s the positive side I guess.

    I`ve never ran roids and my test is naturally on the low end ,from 300 to 470.

    Doc refused TRT cause I have good sperm motility and no ED issues.


    Sometimes I have higher libido,other times not.

    I don`t think it`s about the test though,it`s more a result of the boring depressing work-lifestyle.


    Good for you man that you`re so horny but that comes with draw-back off course(cumming too fast).

    I (almost) never have to cum while ****ing.

    Thank god for that.
    Yea, doctors are real ass holes and society hasnt warmed up to testosterone; but we have to make that happen by forming political organizations, calling and writing our reps. If two guys can get married why can't we take testosterone?
    What kind of work do you?
  15. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yea, doctors are real ass holes and society hasnt warmed up to testosterone; but we have to make that happen by forming political organizations, calling and writing our reps. If two guys can get married why can't we take testosterone?
    What kind of work do you?
    Read some of the **** posted on this forum from newb's having no clue what their doing and ****ing them selves up. The costs needed to educate people on usage would be astronomical, and you couldn't just test them, if kids can pass highschool and not know how to read a test ain't going to stop morons from ****ing themselves up on testosterone.
  16. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Read some of the **** posted on this forum from newb's having no clue what their doing and ****ing them selves up. The costs needed to educate people on usage would be astronomical, and you couldn't just test them, if kids can pass highschool and not know how to read a test ain't going to stop morons from ****ing themselves up on testosterone.
    But can't the same be said about drugs and there are plenty of people who want to legalize them.
  17. New Member
    leon1689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

    I have a question. I am about to start a cycle of sus and decca. Is there any otc's I can get to use with this cycle
  18. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    But can't the same be said about drugs and there are plenty of people who want to legalize them.
    No their advocating legalizing marijuana and all that's going to do is make society less intelligent, probably cause more car accidents and help the government because it will be taxed.
  19. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by leon1689 View Post
    I have a question. I am about to start a cycle of sus and decca. Is there any otc's I can get to use with this cycle
    OTC for what? estrogen control, prolactin control, liver support, PCT?
  20. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    No their advocating legalizing marijuana and all that's going to do is make society less intelligent, probably cause more car accidents and help the government because it will be taxed.
    Marijuana is only the first step. Remember Civil Unions? If you support Civil Unions now you're a bigot. So marijuana is the first step because it's more palatable. Next will be the other drugs. As for intelligence, I dont think it matters. We have more college educated people than ever and people have less common sense than ever and are less educated about their government, economics and the world in general than ever. I dont see marijuana causing more car accidents, if anything people drive slower on weed. But yes, taxing it will help the government but I assure you the government will find more things to spend it on and it will all be squandered anyway.
  21. New Member
    leon1689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    OTC for what? estrogen control, prolactin control, liver support, PCT?
    Prolactin control and estrogen control
  22. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    No their advocating legalizing marijuana and all that's going to do is make society less intelligent, probably cause more car accidents and help the government because it will be taxed.

    My brother in law just developed symptoms of schizo a few days ago after smoking pot for 20 years.

    Enough said.
  23. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    What kind of work do you?
    I`m a legal intern.

    I have been trying to get a police job (inspector) for a year now, but no avail yet, must find a better connection.
  24. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by leon1689 View Post
    Prolactin control and estrogen control
    I would recommend Prolactrone for Prolactin control and Formeron for estrogen. I'm on Prolactrone right now, just ran out and Erase Pro, but I just ordered some Formeron.
  25. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    My brother in law just developed symptoms of schizo a few days ago after smoking pot for 20 years.

    Enough said.
    My brother has schizo and he never smoked. I dont know if there are any studies connecting marijuana to schizo but that's not the point here the point is freedom.
  26. New Member
    leon1689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

    Thank you
  27. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`m a legal intern.

    I have been trying to get a police job (inspector) for a year now, but no avail yet, must find a better connection.
    Isnt Inspector a high ranking police rank? Above Captain?
  28. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by leon1689 View Post
    Thank you
    Welcome.
  29. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    My brother has schizo and he never smoked. I dont know if there are any studies connecting marijuana to schizo but that's not the point here the point is freedom.
    People are too dumb to be given such freedom.
  30. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    People are too dumb to be given such freedom.
    So who are the intelligent people who will be governing us?
  31. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Ey we went off topic from his limp dick yall
  32. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    No,inspector is like a detective here.

    In ranks....it used to be sergeant I think but ranks have been canceled.

    After getting a university degree you can automatically become inspector.

    And off course only if you have the right connection to push you through.
  33. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Ey we went off topic from his limp dick yall
    LOL!!!
  34. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    No,inspector is like a detective here.

    In ranks....it used to be sergeant I think but ranks have been canceled.
    Where is here?
  35. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7615355
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    People are too dumb to be given such freedom.
    Hooray for fascist views for America!

    Screw the Declaration of Independence and our freedoms! We aren't smart enough to make decisions and they should be made for us!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  36. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Where is here?
    Croatia.
  37. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Hooray for fascist views for America!

    Screw the Declaration of Independence and our freedoms! We aren't smart enough to make decisions and they should be made for us!
    I don`t think the founding fathers of America had smoking filthy pot in mind.

    Pot is really not a good thing.
  38. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Croatia.
    You live in Croatia and write English so well?
  39. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,625
    Rep Power
    7615355
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t think the founding fathers of America had smoking filthy pot in mind.

    Pot is really not a good thing.
    I don't think that matters.

    I agree, it isn't a good thing but it isn't my place to tell someone how to live their lives.

    The country was founded on the belief that all people have the right to decide what is best for them, not for a controlling government to tell people how to live.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  40. Senior Member
    JoeBrooklyn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Rep Power
    344829
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t think the founding fathers of America had smoking filthy pot in mind.

    Pot is really not a good thing.
    Why is pot any worse than alcohol? More people die in car accidents from alcohol and more lives have been ruined by alcohol than by pot; but again, we are getting off topic. The issue is freedom. I believe you have the right to be TRT and some jack ass doctor thinks you dont even though you have low T for you age. Why is he and the government smarter? Slowly but surely ALL our rights are being taken away under the guise of "security" or "people are too stupid".
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in