5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 3 of 17 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Dude there is more than one chick out there. You are 43 you should know that shiat unless you just recently started getting laid... I'm almost 25 and I have already figured that out lol. They come and go... there is always more.
    LOL!! Yes I know; but every black chic is sooo precious. I'll get over it I guess. It also bothers me that as a white Italian I am "representing" everytime I'm with one and I didnt rep that good.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Dude, relax...

    In the grand scheme of things, this is nothing.
    Yes I guess you're right.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    DO NOT USE ADEX OR LETRO!! whatever you do, do not take this advice!! Killing estro kills boners. ****ed up prolactin kills boners. Fix those two thing.....youll have boners lol Caber should have been a staple from the start! Also you should be pinning ur sust more than twice a week. Dont forget the presence of the prop ester. Stop using nolva on cycle too. Get exemestane or something like that. IF you are actually in brooklyn (which i am right now lol) you will have no problem finding it
    Dude are you serious? I shouldnt use Adex?
    •   
       


  4. Adex will hurt ur libido. I promise you that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Come to NC no the fock they are not!!
    Yes, they are 22% of the population, making black chics 11% still not a great number. When I go to South Africa everywhere I look I see black women. That must be what Heaven is like. And they all have accents! They are submissive and feminine. Many even have beady vagina hair which really drives me crazy. In the US many blacks are mixed with white of Native American and it's hard to find beady vagina hair.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Sounds like someones estro is high...

    Don't worry dude there is mad biatchez out there
    Beta blockers and cialis and punish them all!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    Gabbie is hot and beautiful but not that dark and I'm sure her clit is not as big as this girl I disappointed.
    You really like to talk about big clits.... You sure u not homo? I'm think big clits are sick... Just sayin

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    You really like to talk about big clits.... You sure u not homo? I'm think big clits are sick... Just sayin

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yes, I'm sure I'm not a homo. When I say big, it's not a penis, but it's big enough that I dont have to go digging for it when I'm eating her out. I dont like bald vaginas with no meat, no lips and no visual clit. That looks like a 6 year old's vagina and I'm not a pedophile. A vagina should be nasty, not cute.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post

    You really like to talk about big clits.... You sure u not homo? I'm think big clits are sick... Just sayin

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Lol next step up from a big clit is a little d*ck Haha.

    I think its gross and I have no problem finding the clit no matter the size. To each their own.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes, I'm sure I'm not a homo. When I say big, it's not a penis, but it's big enough that I dont have to go digging for it when I'm eating her out. I dont like bald vaginas with no meat, no lips and no visual clit. That looks like a 6 year old's vagina and I'm not a pedophile. A vagina should be nasty, not cute.
    Like a country ham with the bone pulled out...

  11. I smell troll. Thread was funny for a bit but OP seems more interested in his sexual proclivities than his deca d*ck.
    BOARD TYRANT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    Yes, I'm sure I'm not a homo. When I say big, it's not a penis, but it's big enough that I dont have to go digging for it when I'm eating her out. I dont like bald vaginas with no meat, no lips and no visual clit. That looks like a 6 year old's vagina and I'm not a pedophile. A vagina should be nasty, not cute.
    Nope, I want a cute *****.... No huge clit or purple lettuce just a nice lookin place to be in.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I smell troll. Thread was funny for a bit but OP seems more interested in his sexual proclivities than his deca d*ck.
    Hey, I more than willing to put my preferences aside and get back to my problem, it's everyone else that keeps bringing up the clit. I guess I found one thing that most guys hate more than a hairy vagina. If I see one more bald vagina I'm going on a shooting spree.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Nope, I want a cute *****.... No huge clit or purple lettuce just a nice lookin place to be in.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Then you wouldve loved this Dominican chic I was with. No meat, no lips, no clit, no hair. She looked like she was attacked with a meat cleaver, just a slit. On top of that she couldn't screw. When I was 20 a girl didnt have to be good, she just had to be there, at 43 I expect some participation.

  15. I'm here for the lulz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Yes, they are 22% of the population, making black chics 11% still not a great number. When I go to South Africa everywhere I look I see black women. That must be what Heaven is like. And they all have accents! They are submissive and feminine. Many even have beady vagina hair which really drives me crazy. In the US many blacks are mixed with white of Native American and it's hard to find beady vagina hair.
    Like this?
    BOARD TYRANT

  17. comparing vagina preferences is way more fun that talking about limp wieners.

    I like my girls shaved like an 11 year old. If her clit is bigger than one of my fingers Im out.
    Oh and no roast beef labia.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    comparing vagina preferences is way more fun that talking about limp wieners.

    I like my girls shaved like an 11 year old. If her clit is bigger than one of my fingers Im out.
    Oh and no roast beef labia.
    Come on you don't want to grab on to the roast beef and pound it so hard your balls end up inside her too?

  19. This thread delivers it all....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  20. I have a rule that has never failed me: the size and shape of a woman's lips will tell you the size and shape of her vagina.
    BOARD TYRANT

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Like this?
    Uh, not quite. BTW, are we allowed to post pictures of vaginas or would that violate board rules?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    comparing vagina preferences is way more fun that talking about limp wieners.

    I like my girls shaved like an 11 year old. If her clit is bigger than one of my fingers Im out.
    Oh and no roast beef labia.
    Amen Brundel!! Besides, I think we solved my limp penis problem.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I have a rule that has never failed me: the size and shape of a woman's lips will tell you the size and shape of her vagina.
    Tell me more. I think I've heard this before.

  24. JoeBrooklny whats ur obsession with big ass clits you like some pro cunnalinguist

  25. Yes I am. I love to lick vagina. Ive been told by may women that me eating them was the first time thay came getting eaten out.

  26. You better not get Deca Tongue
    BOARD TYRANT

  27. ^LOL LOL LOL thats gotta be best comment here ^

  28. this is hilarious lmao

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    You better not get Deca Tongue
    Hahaha

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Uh, not quite. BTW, are we allowed to post pictures of vaginas or would that violate board rules?
    yes against board rules...no posting tiny penises my friend.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yes against board rules...no posting tiny penises my friend.
    LOl!! I wasn't going to post a tiny penis, just my version of the ultimate vagina. I assume no links either?
    Anyway the good news is that chic has finally texted me back. So I'm hoping I have another crack at this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    LOl!! I wasn't going to post a tiny penis, just my version of the ultimate vagina. I assume no links either?
    Anyway the good news is that chic has finally texted me back. So I'm hoping I have another crack at this.
    I imagine you could PM a link to someone but yeah still probably cant post something like that in a link. Might wanna ask Admin.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I imagine you could PM a link to someone but yeah still probably cant post something like that in a link. Might wanna ask Admin.
    Ok.

  34. If u love large clits just head over to some female body builders their clits are like little mushroom tips

  35. Why do I feel like OP likes blue waffle?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    If u love large clits just head over to some female body builders their clits are like little mushroom tips
    But with all that vag muscle he'd need like IV Viagra just to get it in if he even has slight deca dick.

  37. OP gives fake chow
    BOARD TYRANT

  38. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why do I feel like OP likes blue waffle?
    You're gross.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    You're gross.
    Really bro?

    Have you read half of the things you've posted on here?

    You wanted to get a girl on a cycle so that her clit would grow.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Log in
Log in