5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Its really not even an issue and things will get better in a week with the right course of action.

    Get on the ai
    No pullin the pecker
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Yes, you're wrong about Nolva as it does not stop aromatization. It merely blocks the binding at certain receptors.

    Your body will "get used" to an ester as the ester has zero effect on the parent hormone nor will our body get used to testosterone. If you're going to use prop with deca, you'll need far more than 2cc/week. You'll more likely need 75-100mg/ED.
    Ok, so I will have to get some arimidex.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Lol...1200mg test with no aromatase inhibitor and your taking prolactrone. So......you guys really think its prolactin......
    Firstly...you know for a fact prolactrone lowers prolactin. Its not your first time using it and 300mg is a low dose of deca.
    Secondly your running a high dose of test with no ai.
    Nolvadex IS AN ESTROGEN technically. It doesnt lower estrogen directly it prevents it from binding to receptors. Great if you have gyno. Worthless as an ai.

    so. Instead of going crazy start an ai. 25mg aromasin ed or 3 pumps formeron till things get better then half the dose.

    Also....stop jerkin it 20 times a day. You jerk off all day then complain you cant get it up later. Keep your hands off the package and things will normalize.

    So....get on an ai
    Get the hands off your pecker.


    Problem solved.
    Thank you dude. Now I just have to find an adex supplier.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    This is a mess.
    LOL!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, so I will have to get some arimidex.
    Any AI will suffice and quit mixing esters thinking that your body will get used to a particular steroid. In the future, you need to construct your cycles and do more research.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Its really not even an issue and things will get better in a week with the right course of action.

    Get on the ai
    No pullin the pecker
    I will try laying off the pecker but even in bad times I jerk twice a day. The only times I miss a day or two is if I have the flu or if I'm on PCT coming off a cycle and my libido is super low. Also, it helps me sleep.

  7. [QUOTE=Rodja;3785085]Any AI will suffice and quit mixing esters thinking that your body will get used to a particular steroid. In the future, you need to construct your cycles and do more research.

    I just texted my supplier he said he can have it by next weekend. In the meantime any OTC AIs that are good? Isnt Proviron and AI? Where can I do research on cycles? My research is mostly these boards and trial and error.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Any AI will suffice and quit mixing esters thinking that your body will get used to a particular steroid. In the future, you need to construct your cycles and do more research.I just texted my supplier he said he can have it by next weekend. In the meantime any OTC AIs that are good? Isnt Proviron and AI? Where can I do research on cycles? My research is mostly these boards and trial and error.
    Proviron is not an AI. It's oral DHT that can have some estrogen modulation, but a solid AI will be Erase. The AI affinity of the active within Erase is similar to Exemestane. Reference:Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Any AI will suffice and quit mixing esters thinking that your body will get used to a particular steroid. In the future, you need to construct your cycles and do more research.

    I just texted my supplier he said he can have it by next weekend. In the meantime any OTC AIs that are good? Isnt Proviron and AI? Where can I do research on cycles? My research is mostly these boards and trial and error.

    Not 100% if this would be beneficial but I'd suggest checking local supp stores even a *** would carry it, PES Erase just to tide you over. Normal dosage is 75mg a day, so I'd say start with 50mg see how that helps bump to 75mg, then if needed bump to 100mg until you can get a-dex.

    Curious for my own note, any reason a-dex and aromasin have been mostly mentioned and letro has been left out(aside from my mention of it)?

  10. [QUOTE=00S4Boy;3785106]
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Not 100% if this would be beneficial but I'd suggest checking local supp stores even a *** would carry it, PES Erase just to tide you over. Normal dosage is 75mg a day, so I'd say start with 50mg see how that helps bump to 75mg, then if needed bump to 100mg until you can get a-dex.

    Curious for my own note, any reason a-dex and aromasin have been mostly mentioned and letro has been left out(aside from my mention of it)?
    Erase Pro is carried in many G N C locations.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. Pm me and i can give you a deal on some Formeron if you want.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.

  12. [QUOTE=Rodja;3785111]
    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Erase Pro is carried in many G N C locations.
    Ok, just got some Erase Pro. I hope this will hold over until next week when the Adex comes in.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Pm me and i can give you a deal on some Formeron if you want.
    ok.

  14. Otherwise ostagain has great aromasin.
    Use aromasin or formeron
    Both are suicidal ai.
    Adex is not so there is potential for an estrogen rebound upon cessation of treatment.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel
    Lol...1200mg test with no aromatase inhibitor and your taking prolactrone. So......you guys really think its prolactin......
    Firstly...you know for a fact prolactrone lowers prolactin. Its not your first time using it and 300mg is a low dose of deca.
    Secondly your running a high dose of test with no ai.
    Nolvadex IS AN ESTROGEN technically. It doesnt lower estrogen directly it prevents it from binding to receptors. Great if you have gyno. Worthless as an ai.

    so. Instead of going crazy start an ai. 25mg aromasin ed or 3 pumps formeron till things get better then half the dose.

    Also....stop jerkin it 20 times a day. You jerk off all day then complain you cant get it up later. Keep your hands off the package and things will normalize.

    So....get on an ai
    Get the hands off your pecker.

    Problem solved.
    Lol.... Last part was good! I didn't know he was on 1.2g of test. I missed that part

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  16. This is a mess. Its like a newb built your cycle... except your logic is because you have cycles in the past you can run really high doses?

    Your Dick won't work after beating it 3+ times a day?? Your 43?? I don't see a problem... just because you aren't as horny as a 21year old kid on 2g of test isn't reason to complain.

    In previous posts/threads I explained prolactin and estrogen reactions to you. Obviously it didn't make an impact. Nolva while a 19-nor compound has active metabolites in your system? Be lucky you are only having the problems you are. And the fact you think nolva can control estrogen like an AI makes me realize what I said in the past didn't stick.

    Yeah guys used Nolva like an AI back in the "day" but that is old style use and since then research and new medicine has been introduced into our sport.

    Good luck to you

    /rant
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Yah you def need to drop the Nolva. Id get the AI in your system quick though because likely the nolva is the only thing preventing gyno.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.

  18. I've learned so much of what not to do in this thread, thank you. Not trying to be a smartass either.

  19. Ok guys I got it, I'm an accountant, not a doctor. For some reason I was under the impression that Novla was an AI. I was afraid to take a suicidal AI because I heard that too low estrogen is as bad as too high. Ok, lesson learned. I need an AI, preferably Adex; but in the meantime got Erase Pro and looking to get that forma something or other. I'm down to two Prolactrones so if I continue to take it I will be out by tomorrow. I have Caber and I took my first dose yesterday and I thought it was my imagination but I feel hornier already, jerked off three times today with pretty good erections; but after the other night's experience I'm scared now to go out again. But I believe it might be both an estro and prolactin problem because I have been feeling, let's say, sentimental the past two days and that only happens when I am on PCT and my test levels or estro levels are high.

  20. When estro is high I start tearing up at sad parts of movies or TV shows. Pretty funny.
    100% sure estro is high for you. 1200mg test and no AI = elevated estro. No question about it.

    We will get you more Prolactrone and some Formeron. I dont think you need to worry about estro getting too low at this point.
    Use the Caber and erase since you have em both currently.

    No worries.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    When estro is high I start tearing up at sad parts of movies or TV shows. Pretty funny.
    100% sure estro is high for you. 1200mg test and no AI = elevated estro. No question about it.

    We will get you more Prolactrone and some Formeron. I dont think you need to worry about estro getting too low at this point.
    Use the Caber and erase since you have em both currently.

    No worries.
    Ok, I need the formeron. And thank you!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, I need the formeron. And thank you!
    Also on the erase pro, stick to 1 pill a day, pretty sure if you try two your joints will hate you and working out won't happen.

  23. I HIGHLY doubt at 1200mg test 1 cap erase is enough to sufficiently reduce aromatase.
    Id be willing to be pretty much anything that 2 caps will not cause issues.
    ]FOLLIDRONE 2.0 is HERE!!!!!!!!!! The future of natural anabolics.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt at 1200mg test 1 cap erase is enough to sufficiently reduce aromatase.
    Id be willing to be pretty much anything that 2 caps will not cause issues.
    I just want my penis working again.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I just want my penis working again.
    youporn.com

    get to work
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    youporn.com

    get to work
    Youre funny. Thursday I had a sexy jet black girl with a juicy vagina and a big clit and I couldnt get hard and when I did it didnt last. I doubt youporn.com will help but I have to say since I have been taking Caber yesterday I feel better.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Youre funny. Thursday I had a sexy jet black girl with a juicy vagina and a big clit and I couldnt get hard and when I did it didnt last. I doubt youporn.com will help but I have to say since I have been taking Caber yesterday I feel better.
    Are you sure it wasn't a penis?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  28. Valid point

    pun intended
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt at 1200mg test 1 cap erase is enough to sufficiently reduce aromatase.
    Id be willing to be pretty much anything that 2 caps will not cause issues.
    Erase pro not erase, 1 cap pro has 75mg of active, erase has 25mg per cap. In essence 3 erase = 1 erase pro, it may not be as potent as a-dex but there have been numerous reports of joint discomfort even at a 75mg dosage.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't a penis?
    Yes, I think at my age I know the difference between a penis and a clit. I sucked it until she came, three times. That's more than I could say for myself and what's worse is it seems like this morning her phone has been disconnected. We texted Friday and everyhting seemed to be ok so I hope it has nothing to do with me. But this really sucked, I had been fiending for this girl for a month, told her all the things I was going to do to her and then my troops failed to show up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Log in
Log in