5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 19 of 23 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    No, my doctor said either today or tomorrow; but he didnt call today, so tomorrow morning I will call; but I can tell you this, my libido is going down. Today I only jerked off once and it was forced and the erection was weak. I've been on Letro now for 7 days. I would really like to know what's going on with my estrogen, it's been 5 days since my bloods. Why does it take so long?
    I'm leaving for South Africa on the 16th, if my penis is not working right I will be screwed.
    Sorry brother, but you're wrong. If your penis isn't working you won't be screwed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Get ahold of some Viagra or cialis just in case.
    I just got some.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Sorry brother, but you're wrong. If your penis isn't working you won't be screwed.
    If nothing else I can always rely on humor from you guys.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    No, my doctor said either today or tomorrow; but he didnt call today, so tomorrow morning I will call; but I can tell you this, my libido is going down. Today I only jerked off once and it was forced and the erection was weak. I've been on Letro now for 7 days. I would really like to know what's going on with my estrogen, it's been 5 days since my bloods. Why does it take so long?
    I'm leaving for South Africa on the 16th, if my penis is not working right I will be screwed.
    Crushing estrogen will hurt your libido too. I don't think people often use letro for estrogen regulation but for killing estrogen in extreme circumstances.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Crushing estrogen will hurt your libido too. I don't think people often use letro for estrogen regulation but for killing estrogen in extreme circumstances.
    Well, I had very high estrogen about 3 weeks ago at 229. Prior to taking that exam I was on 1,000mg of Test E and 600 mg of Deca per week with Novla as my AI for 5 weeks. Then once my penis stopped working I bought Erase Pro and was using it for 9 days before the exam and was using Fomeron for 3 days. Then the results came back at 229.
    Then, 3 days before my second exam I started Letro. I had been using Fomeron for 12 days and Letro for 3 and Prolactorne for 12 days before my second exam. My results for the bloods came back for Total Testosterone at >1,500, Prolactin at 18 and LH .1. The Estrogen levels are still not back yet so I really dont know; but throughout this period, from the time I started using Erase Pro to Letro, I have never felt 100%. There were periods where I felt better; but now it seems like it's getting worse. I began using Caber again 2 days ago.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Crushing estrogen will hurt your libido too. I don't think people often use letro for estrogen regulation but for killing estrogen in extreme circumstances.
    I use it for regulation

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    Get ahold of some Viagra or cialis just in case.
    I have tried cialis, it's an amazing drug.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    I have tried cialis, it's an amazing drug.
    I just called my doctor's office. The estrogen results are still out. It's been 7 days now. My libido is lower than ever. Does anyone know a doctor that works with a lab that turns these things around quicker?

  9. You got VA benefits?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You got VA benefits?
    No, I make too much money.

  11. That sucks. I got my labs back from my clinic in 24 hours...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    That sucks. I got my labs back from my clinic in 24 hours...
    What clinic? And was it Estrogen? Because I got my test and prolactin back on Monday; but not estrogen.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    What clinic? And was it Estrogen? Because I got my test and prolactin back on Monday; but not estrogen.
    Army clinic. I've gotten test/estro back in 24 hours along with everything else (chol/tris/yada yada)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Army clinic. I've gotten test/estro back in 24 hours along with everything else (chol/tris/yada yada)
    I just called to find out how much it would cost or if they take insurance. Ofcourse I was transfered to 50 people until I finally got an answering machine and left a message. That's the VA for ya.
  15. Re: 5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k


    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I just called to find out how much it would cost or if they take insurance. Ofcourse I was transfered to 50 people until I finally got an answering machine and left a message. That's the VA for ya.
    Sorry if I missed this, but have you considered privatemdlabs (check the sticky)? I've gotten my results back in 1-2days,including estro

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PintSizPopeye View Post
    Sorry if I missed this, but have you considered privatemdlabs (check the sticky)? I've gotten my results back in 1-2days,including estro

    Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
    Which estrogen test am I looking for?

  17. You guys wont believe this but I called the lab today and they said they didnt have enough blood to do the estrogen test. So I called my doctor and he is closed for the day. I so damn pissed right now I could kill someone.
    Tomorrow I'm going to another doctor recommended to me by a AM friend. I can't believe this is happening.

  18. ****ing doctors...
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  19. Your provider sucks balls brochacho.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Your provider sucks balls brochacho.
    I'm going to another doctor tomorrow morning. I've decided to cut my cycle short by one week. Today will be my last pin. Today has been the worst day ever. I have not masturbated all day and nothing has aroused me. Nothing. It's getting scarey. I was going to cut my cycle short 2 weeks ago but once I got the Letro I decided, hey, if I can take care of this estrogen problem I can go a little longer, keep making gains and keep my libido. Well, despite taking Erase Pro for 9 days, Fomeron for 12 days and Letro for 7 days, I fell worse. Add to that the jack ass doctors who are taking forever to give me my results and/or screwing up my blood test by not taking enough blood, I have become desperate and scared. I dont know what else to do, I dont know how long this third doctor will take to get me back my results, I don't know if my penis will start working before I go to South Africa. I'm really lost and scared right now.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I'm going to another doctor tomorrow morning. I've decided to cut my cycle short by one week. Today will be my last pin. Today has been the worst day ever. I have not masturbated all day and nothing has aroused me. Nothing. It's getting scarey. I was going to cut my cycle short 2 weeks ago but once I got the Letro I decided, hey, if I can take care of this estrogen problem I can go a little longer, keep making gains and keep my libido. Well, despite taking Erase Pro for 9 days, Fomeron for 12 days and Letro for 7 days, I fell worse. Add to that the jack ass doctors who are taking forever to give me my results and/or screwing up my blood test by not taking enough blood, I have become desperate and scared. I dont know what else to do, I dont know how long this third doctor will take to get me back my results, I don't know if my penis will start working before I go to South Africa. I'm really lost and scared right now.

    Hey buddy share your story with the doc and see what he can do about getting your results quicker. If you have Viagra or cialis on hand like you said you did you have nothing to work about. Take those while you're there and perform to your and her standards and enjoy yourself. Worry about all this when you get back. Realize that confidence could be playing with your mind to. Think you're a porn star and you'll bone like one.

    Come on bro you're going to South Africa!! Smile man life is good!! Chew a cialis do a little party pump before you meet her, put on some nice gear and cologne and go make that chick walk like a retarded duck!! Confidence man confidence!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Hey buddy share your story with the doc and see what he can do about getting your results quicker. If you have Viagra or cialis on hand like you said you did you have nothing to work about. Take those while you're there and perform to your and her standards and enjoy yourself. Worry about all this when you get back. Realize that confidence could be playing with your mind to. Think you're a porn star and you'll bone like one.

    Come on bro you're going to South Africa!! Smile man life is good!! Chew a cialis do a little party pump before you meet her, put on some nice gear and cologne and go make that chick walk like a retarded duck!! Confidence man confidence!!
    Thank you man! I went to this new doctor, told him my whole story and after giving me a big lecture on why AAS is dangerous, he said he would conduct a wide ranging blood test and after he saw the results, he would prescribe HCG for me and insurance would pay for it. He said he had a patient who was in his 20's who naturally had Test levels of 200's. After being on HCG he gained 25 lbs. and his libido improved and when he needed Letrozol, he prescribed it to him.
    But he said the blood tests would take about 7 days. So I'm back to square one. Today I stopped Letrozol because I am guessing that I now have low Estrogen (I can't know for sure because all my doctors are dick heads); but am continuing to take Proviron and Cabergoline. I will moniter my libido for 4 days and then take an suicide inhibitor for the next 3 days and then just wait and see. Last night was also my last pin. I will begin PCT next week Thrursday with 2 Clomids per day for 1 week, Forged PCT and tonight start HCG. Hopefully by next week I will also have some Unleashed. Then on week 2 and 3 1 Clomid per day, continue with Forged PCT and Unleashed and Proviron and end Cabergoline on week 4. Finally on week 5 end Proviron and Forged PCT but continue with Unleashed and get my blood tested and go on DAA and Unleashed.
    When I went to get my blood test today from the new doctor they said I should get my results by Monday or Tuesday; but at this point I dont believe them.
    I also called my old doctor and told him about the lab not having enough blood and he said come in Monday, he'll take me as soon as I come in and I'll have the results by Wednsday and he aplogzed, again, I dont believe him or anyone at this point about blood test ETA.
    I got some Viagra, warned my girl in South Africa about the situation and I'm crossing my fingers.

  23. Confidence buddy like said above! Everything will work out. I'm 31 and just got put on HCG 4 weeks ago, my test was 250!!!! I've gained 6 lbs and leaned out, I'm currently 13 weeks out from a show. Things will work out bro. I get my results in like 2-3 days every time so I don't understand why urs are taking so damn long. Relax bud and enjoy your trip!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Confidence buddy like said above! Everything will work out. I'm 31 and just got put on HCG 4 weeks ago, my test was 250!!!! I've gained 6 lbs and leaned out, I'm currently 13 weeks out from a show. Things will work out bro. I get my results in like 2-3 days every time so I don't understand why urs are taking so damn long. Relax bud and enjoy your trip!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Does that include estrogen?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Thank you man! I went to this new doctor, told him my whole story and after giving me a big lecture on why AAS is dangerous, he said he would conduct a wide ranging blood test and after he saw the results, he would prescribe HCG for me and insurance would pay for it. He said he had a patient who was in his 20's who naturally had Test levels of 200's. After being on HCG he gained 25 lbs. and his libido improved and when he needed Letrozol, he prescribed it to him.
    But he said the blood tests would take about 7 days. So I'm back to square one. Today I stopped Letrozol because I am guessing that I now have low Estrogen (I can't know for sure because all my doctors are dick heads); but am continuing to take Proviron and Cabergoline. I will moniter my libido for 4 days and then take an suicide inhibitor for the next 3 days and then just wait and see. Last night was also my last pin. I will begin PCT next week Thrursday with 2 Clomids per day for 1 week, Forged PCT and tonight start HCG. Hopefully by next week I will also have some Unleashed. Then on week 2 and 3 1 Clomid per day, continue with Forged PCT and Unleashed and Proviron and end Cabergoline on week 4. Finally on week 5 end Proviron and Forged PCT but continue with Unleashed and get my blood tested and go on DAA and Unleashed.
    When I went to get my blood test today from the new doctor they said I should get my results by Monday or Tuesday; but at this point I dont believe them.
    I also called my old doctor and told him about the lab not having enough blood and he said come in Monday, he'll take me as soon as I come in and I'll have the results by Wednsday and he aplogzed, again, I dont believe him or anyone at this point about blood test ETA.
    I got some Viagra, warned my girl in South Africa about the situation and I'm crossing my fingers.
    Good luck brother.

  26. I gained 28lbs in a few months on hcg. My test was in the low 300s. I have gained 19.4 on top of that all solid. My test levels float 905-1200 with hcg alone. 1000iu 3x week. Hcg should restart and reboot your whole body.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    I gained 28lbs in a few months on hcg. My test was in the low 300s. I have gained 19.4 on top of that all solid. My test levels float 905-1200 with hcg alone. 1000iu 3x week. Hcg should restart and reboot your whole body.
    Wow!!

  28. Yes joe that's estro, prolactin etc. and yes HCG is the ****, I'm on it alone as we are having trouble getting pregnant, I'm 2500ius x2 week then when were done having kids ill stay on it at a lower dose and add in trt. I'm getting my first set of bloods done on the 28th to see where I'm at. I honestly feel like a diff dude in a little under 4 weeks.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes joe that's estro, prolactin etc. and yes HCG is the ****, I'm on it alone as we are having trouble getting pregnant, I'm 2500ius x2 week then when were done having kids ill stay on it at a lower dose and add in trt. I'm getting my first set of bloods done on the 28th to see where I'm at. I honestly feel like a diff dude in a little under 4 weeks.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Then I dont know why my doctor's labs are taking so long, they all used different labs, Empire, Bio and LabCorps.
    So if HCG is so great why doesnt everyone just do HCG instead of AAS?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Then I dont know why my doctor's labs are taking so long, they all used different labs, Empire, Bio and LabCorps.
    So if HCG is so great why doesnt everyone just do HCG instead of AAS?
    Not sure on that one bro I'm a noob so to speak only been researching AAS for a bit and HCG is new to me. Sorry bro I'm sure someone else will chime in

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Log in
Log in