5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 18 of 23 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Im back on Deca
    How long were you on it for??


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    How long were you on it for??
    Lol meant to say off it for??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    You're not looking for OTC TRT you're looking for OTC AAS. TRT is meant to replace what you should have, AAS is taking it above and beyond. Most people aren't going to want to blast and cruise for ever, some may get tired and want to just go back to normal production even ceasing TRT, then what about pharma grade SERMS or AI's. Or say you come upon hard times the economy is fubared cannot afford your AAS all of a sudden your spinning out of control because your natural production is non existent and you have no testosterone what then Health care gets involved? Or you encounter heart liver or kidney testicular problems from extended AAS use, are you going to foot out of pocket expense just to try to get back to normal. Heart valve replacement or transplant, liver replacement, kidney replacement?

    i believe the idea is if you can't take things into account of moderation or control, then you shouldn't be doing it at all. we may all get carried away at one point or another but we must learn from our mistakes and take risks based on reward and safety. it helps to be constantly aware of your surrounding ( economy, budget, job security) . the reason our country is so dicked up right now is because too many *******s were allowed to be **** ups and the elite were abusing it by letting that 18 year old kid who works at MacDonald to get a high interest mortgage and **** up his credit. they profited on his dumbness. then we all have to pay for his mistakes we need to not carry the weak and let them fall to the ground and learn from their mistakes , if we pick them back up they wont learn the lesson from being a idoit

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    And by the way, I did join the peace copr. It was called The United States Army, Infantry.

    11 bang bang

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol meant to say off it for??
    2 weeks.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    11 bang bang
    Actually I was 11 Charlie.

  7. I just called the doctors office. The results are in. The doctor will call soon.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post

    i believe the idea is if you can't take things into account of moderation or control, then you shouldn't be doing it at all. we may all get carried away at one point or another but we must learn from our mistakes and take risks based on reward and safety. it helps to be constantly aware of your surrounding ( economy, budget, job security) . the reason our country is so dicked up right now is because too many *******s were allowed to be **** ups and the elite were abusing it by letting that 18 year old kid who works at MacDonald to get a high interest mortgage and **** up his credit. they profited on his dumbness. then we all have to pay for his mistakes we need to not carry the weak and let them fall to the ground and learn from their mistakes , if we pick them back up they wont learn the lesson from being a idoit
    Thank you

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    2 weeks.
    You still plan on pcting soon?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You still plan on pcting soon?
    Yes, I planned on my last pin on the 14th.

  11. Ok, I have been waiting all friggin day. The results are back but my doctor has been too busy and I have been calling him all day. I just called him again and he said he will call me in the morning so I said can you give me a number on the estrogen. He said it's low, I said can you give me a number? He said .1. Is that possible? And if so, what do I do now? He also said my prolactin was 18, that's high considering just 2 weeks ago it was 7 and I stopped doing Deca 2 weeks ago. I guess the Prolactrone didnt do anything for it but the Fomeron I was on for 12 days and then the Letro for 3 days crushed my estrogen. I will have to go on Caber again now.
    Any thoughts?

  12. Get on caber quick and get prolactin under control
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Get on caber quick and get prolactin under control
    I have Caber. I will take it now. I should also stop the Letro right? But I dont want estro going up again. When should I start taking an AI again and what should I take? Obviously 12 days of Fomeron and 3 days of Letro crushed my estro.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I have Caber. I will take it now. I should also stop the Letro right? But I dont want estro going up again. When should I start taking an AI again and what should I take? Obviously 12 days of Fomeron and 3 days of Letro crushed my estro.
    Slowly lower the dose of AIs and taper off. Use a suicidal AI as you taper off to prevent rebound.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Slowly lower the dose of AIs and taper off. Use a suicidal AI as you taper off to prevent rebound.
    I was taking Letro for 6 days, 2.5mg per day. So I should half it and take that for how long? Or should I go back on Fomeron? I also began to half my proviron today.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Yes, I planned on my last pin on the 14th.
    Then I would stop taking deca. You need the nandrolone metabolites out of your system before you start pct or it could cause you some recovery problems.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Then I would stop taking deca. You need the nandrolone metabolites out of your system before you start pct or it could cause you some recovery problems.
    Ok. So yesterday was my last deca pin. I was actually off it for 2 weeks thinking thats what was giving me the problem but it turns out it was Estrogen.

  18. Tapper the letro to .62 or a fourth of a tab every 3 days after that take a sucidal ai. Take caber ASAP joe

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Tapper the letro to .62 or a fourth of a tab every 3 days after that take a sucidal ai. Take caber ASAP joe
    Ok, so I will start my first 1/4 tab of Letro Friday. I started Caber yesterday. I'm assuming I should stay off the Proviron completely? Yesterday I was tapering off to 1/2 tab per day.
    I'm going to South Africa on the 15th, I will get some more Caber there. I just hope my equipment is working by then.
    Also, I ran out of Unleashed and everyone is out.

    I still dont understand how my Prolactin shot up from 7 to 18 in 2 weeks while I was off Deca?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

    Ok, so I will start my first 1/4 tab of Letro Friday. I started Caber yesterday. I'm assuming I should stay off the Proviron completely? Yesterday I was tapering off to 1/2 tab per day.
    I'm going to South Africa on the 15th, I will get some more Caber there. I just hope my equipment is working by then.
    Also, I ran out of Unleashed and everyone is out.

    I still dont understand how my Prolactin shot up from 7 to 18 in 2 weeks while I was off Deca?
    There are studies that show masterbating 2-3 tines a day stacked with Thai ***** can increase prolactin, would link the study but I can't seem to find it now

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    There are studies that show masterbating 2-3 tines a day stacked with Thai ***** can increase prolactin, would link the study but I can't seem to find it now
    Funny...

  22. Deca is known to increase progesterone Receptors by an eye popping 20-30% it also boost progesterone on its own. That's why asked how was your prolactin levels. If deca or its metabolites are in your system they slowly build up. That's why some guys take caber/letro straight thought their cycle.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Deca is known to increase progesterone Receptors by an eye popping 20-30% it also boost progesterone on its own. That's why asked how was your prolactin levels. If deca or its metabolites are in your system they slowly build up. That's why some guys take caber/letro straight thought their cycle.
    But I was off Deca for 2 weeks plus using Prolactrone.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    But I was off Deca for 2 weeks plus using Prolactrone.
    Deca active life is 15days plus the life of deca metabolites is somewhere around there. You have to remember it builds up over time

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Deca active life is 15days plus the life of deca metabolites is somewhere around there. You have to remember it builds up over time
    ok. And I geuss Prolactrone didnt do any thing to stop it.

  26. UPDATE!!
    My doctor finally called me back today and said he doesnt have the Estrogen numbers back yet and wont have them until Thursday. He said it was the LH that was .1, not Estrogen.

  27. Joe any updates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Joe any updates
    ^^^ THIS ^^^
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Joe any updates
    No, my doctor said either today or tomorrow; but he didnt call today, so tomorrow morning I will call; but I can tell you this, my libido is going down. Today I only jerked off once and it was forced and the erection was weak. I've been on Letro now for 7 days. I would really like to know what's going on with my estrogen, it's been 5 days since my bloods. Why does it take so long?
    I'm leaving for South Africa on the 16th, if my penis is not working right I will be screwed.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    No, my doctor said either today or tomorrow; but he didnt call today, so tomorrow morning I will call; but I can tell you this, my libido is going down. Today I only jerked off once and it was forced and the erection was weak. I've been on Letro now for 7 days. I would really like to know what's going on with my estrogen, it's been 5 days since my bloods. Why does it take so long?
    I'm leaving for South Africa on the 16th, if my penis is not working right I will be screwed.


    Get ahold of some Viagra or cialis just in case.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Log in
Log in