5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 17 of 23 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Tomorrow i go for my blood test again. I think my estrogen levels are going down, I can listen to a Bachata song and not tear up now, LOL!!!

    Hahahaha


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    GORGEOUS!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    GORGEOUS!!!!
    MmmmmHmmmmm...yummy!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    MmmmmHmmmmm...yummy!
    Maybe that'll get Joe hard...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Maybe that'll get Joe hard...
    You guys are gross.

  6. I just came back from my doctor's appointment for the blood test. This new guy said he can have the results by Monday. Yayy!!
    So, for the record I was on Fomeron for 13 days, then switched to Letro for the past 3 days and today makes it 15 days since my last blood test which came back at Total Test=1,600, Prolactin=7 and Estrogen=229.
    I came off Deca 2 weeks ago and have now been on my cycle for 8 weeks. Today was supposed to be my last pin; but a friend advised me to stay on longer since I now know what the problem is.
    Question: Should I bring back the Deca since we now know it wasn't a Prolactin issue?
    On a funny note, the doctor has a 3rd year Resident working for him as well as an Intern/3rd year Medical student. Both young Indian girls, not gorgious but cute and they did the intial screening. So I had to explain to them why I was coming to get tested and that my penis was not working 2 weeks ago. The Resident asked me if I masturbated. I think she was getting off on this. The other Indian girl who was the Intern/3rd year Medical student lucked shy and embarrassed. It kind of gave me a sexual fantasy for tonight.
    You have the smart, aggressive horny Indian girl teaching the shy and quiet other Indian girl how to f**k me. Nice huh?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I just came back from my doctor's appointment for the blood test. This new guy said he can have the results by Monday. Yayy!!
    So, for the record I was on Fomeron for 13 days, then switched to Letro for the past 3 days and today makes it 15 days since my last blood test which came back at Total Test=1,600, Prolactin=7 and Estrogen=229.
    I came off Deca 2 weeks ago and have now been on my cycle for 8 weeks. Today was supposed to be my last pin; but a friend advised me to stay on longer since I now know what the problem is.
    Question: Should I bring back the Deca since we now know it wasn't a Prolactin issue?
    On a funny note, the doctor has a 3rd year Resident working for him as well as an Intern/3rd year Medical student. Both young Indian girls, not gorgious but cute and they did the intial screening. So I had to explain to them why I was coming to get tested and that my penis was not working 2 weeks ago. The Resident asked me if I masturbated. I think she was getting off on this. The other Indian girl who was the Intern/3rd year Medical student lucked shy and embarrassed. It kind of gave me a sexual fantasy for tonight.
    You have the smart, aggressive horny Indian girl teaching the shy and quiet other Indian girl how to f**k me. Nice huh?
    If that don't get your dick hard, then you might as well just cut it off now.

  8. Hellz...that gave me a chub just reading about it!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Hellz...that gave me a chub just reading about it!


    I finished before he started taking about the shy One. Lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I finished before he started taking about the shy One. Lol
    No wonder why you guys can't satisfy women, 2 pump chump.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    No wonder why you guys can't satisfy women, 2 pump chump.


    Haha I have a personal rule that she alway goes first because if she does she always comes back lol. If you'd like I could have one or two or 10 or maybe 25 call you as my reference if you'd be interested lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    Haha I have a personal rule that she alway goes first because if she does she always comes back lol. If you'd like I could have one or two or 10 or maybe 25 call you as my reference if you'd be interested lol
    Escorts don't count

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Escorts don't count
    And dolls don't talk.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    And dolls don't talk.
    And cousins...well that's just gross.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  15. All of those count! They count twice if you live in West Virginia and they are blood cousins. Haha

  16. Note to self:
    when you're hammered and just dropped a stripper off at her house don't come home and post on AM while dropping a duece at 2am....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Note to self:
    when you're hammered and just dropped a stripper off at her house don't come home and post on AM while dropping a duece at 2am....
    Aaaand what's wrong with that exactly?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Aaaand what's wrong with that exactly?
    It either means he jizzed on the floor while sitting on the ****ter, or he broke his dick trying to get it into the toilet.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    It either means he jizzed on the floor while sitting on the ****ter, or he broke his dick trying to get it into the toilet.

    Both! Send your girl my way to fix my dick and clean my floor .

    Thanks in advance.

  20. Hey, you guys never answered my question that was buried in the story with the Indian Resident and Intern. It's been 2 weeks now since I've been off Deca. Since my Prolactin was 7, and I plan on extending my cycle for another 2 weeks, is it ok if I put Deca back in?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Hey, you guys never answered my question that was buried in the story with the Indian Resident and Intern. It's been 2 weeks now since I've been off Deca. Since my Prolactin was 7, and I plan on extending my cycle for another 2 weeks, is it ok if I put Deca back in?
    Why the heck are you so keen on deca anyway?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why the heck are you so keen on deca anyway?
    Well, I have calcium build up in my shoulder and it hurts, when I'm on it NONE of my joints hurt. Also, it is a good anabolic steroid compounded with Test, test alone has it's limits, that's why Deca was invented. Am I wrong?

  23. dude i've heard indians have the nastiest pussies stay away from dem

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    dude i've heard indians have the nastiest pussies stay away from dem
    I've had three and they had the sweetest pussies ever, especially my first, a Pakistani girl. She was the love of my life, I should have married her.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I've had three and they had the sweetest pussies ever, especially my first, a Pakistani girl. She was the love of my life, I should have married her.
    Tasted like curry did it? Thank you come again!

  26. says i cant rep u but man hahhahahah^^^^^^^^^^^HAHAHAHHA HAH

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Tasted like curry did it? Thank you come again!
    No, it didnt, and my ex wife, who was also Indian showered twice a day. I didnt smell ***** for 7 years and was disappointed.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Hey, you guys never answered my question that was buried in the story with the Indian Resident and Intern. It's been 2 weeks now since I've been off Deca. Since my Prolactin was 7, and I plan on extending my cycle for another 2 weeks, is it ok if I put Deca back in?

    I didn't answer because I was going to wait until the other bloods came back this week... You said Monday or something correct?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I didn't answer because I was going to wait until the other bloods came back this week... You said Monday or something correct?
    Yes, I'm getting them back Monday; but my last blood test, 2 weeks ago had my Prolactin at 7, so I know it wasnt a Deca problem.

  30. Im back on Deca
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Log in
Log in