5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 15 of 27 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

I got them today. I will get the results on Tuesday but in the meantime last night was my last pinning. I was going to do 3 more weeks but I can't have my pipi not working. I only did 2cc of test ethonate last night, no Deca.
    You might want to run the test past the deca for a couple weeks or else you might suffer more problems during pct with active deca metabolites in your system.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You might want to run the test past the deca for a couple weeks or else you might suffer more problems during pct with active deca metabolites in your system.
    Really? So you think I should pin again today?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn

Really? So you think I should pin again today?
    IME just run it a week preferably two weeks longer than the deca. Decas ester takes around 3 weeks to clear your system. You'll have an easier recovery if you pin a couple more times. You never know dropping deca might make your pipi work better

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    IME just run it a week preferably two weeks longer than the deca. Decas ester takes around 3 weeks to clear your system. You'll have an easier recovery if you pin a couple more times. You never know dropping deca might make your pipi work better
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Yes I agree; but I've been taking Prolactrone, I guess I will have to go back on Caber.
    Prami or caber. why use anything else? These actually have a great deal of science behind them!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Prami or caber. why use anything else? These actually have a great deal of science behind them!
    I have used both, and I can say that Prolactone while off cycle and within the first 4 weeks worked great! So great that I was actually cumming too fast. I used the caber after I ran out of Prolactone but I think my problem was estrogen being too high because I wasnt using an AI.

7. Update.

I went to the doctor today to get my results and they said they werent in yet. Should be ready today or tomorrow.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Update.

I went to the doctor today to get my results and they said they werent in yet. Should be ready today or tomorrow.
    Joe ask you doc to email u the results it saves you the trip.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I have used both, and I can say that Prolactone while off cycle and within the first 4 weeks worked great! So great that I was actually cumming too fast. I used the caber after I ran out of Prolactone but I think my problem was estrogen being too high because I wasnt using an AI.
    I try not to use an ai unless I have to. I always have plenty on hand.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I try not to use an ai unless I have to. I always have plenty on hand.
    Well, when your penis stops working, don't you think you have to?

11. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Joe ask you doc to email u the results it saves you the trip.
    He insists on me coming in; but because he didnt have the results ready he said he would tell me over the phone.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

He insists on me coming in; but because he didnt have the results ready he said he would tell me over the phone.
    Really! Does he charge you every time if so you need a new doc,

13. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Really! Does he charge you every time if so you need a new doc,
    No, he does not.

14. You believe still no results?

15. Dude I really wanna know the results !!! Wait just out of curiosity u have no gyno or puffy nipples ?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Dude I really wanna know the results !!! Wait just out of curiosity u have no gyno or puffy nipples ?
    So do I! I called the lab today even though I know they couldnt give me any information and they said that three of the 4 tests were still pending and one had to be sent out. I have a feeling the one sent outsourced was Estrogen; but anyway, in answer to your question, no, no gyno or puffy nipples. Also, I havent mentioned this because I have been waiting for my results, I have had two sexual encounters with the Thai chick since my last encounter with her and one went great, no erections problems and I thought I was on the road to recovery, but then the next one I had problems in the beginning but then got it up. So I'm guessing my estrogen levels are still too high but I have been getting erections in the afternoon and have been masturbating 2-3 times a day 50% of the time with good erections. We will still have to wait on the labs to get the final resolution.

17. This is pissing me off, its been 7 days since my blood was drawn, how long does it take?

18. >7 days apparently.

Patience is a virtue.

19. I have logged in 7 times today just to see if joe got his labs.

20. Ok, got my labs back BUT still waiting on Estrogen!!! WTF!!! It's been 8 friggin days!!
    My Total Test=1600, my Prolactin=7. So this is great news, when I got the test I was on Caber for 4 weeks and on Prolactrone for about 3 days and Fomeron for 3 days. So either the Caber or the Prolactrone was working but I can tell you from personal experience Protatorne works. I was taking it off cycle and the first 4 weeks on cycle and I was cumming too fast, LOL!!
    Also, HIV came back negative. I got that done because there is a girl in Guyana I am going to see and she wanted to be sure I was clean.
    Anyway, we know my problem is not Prolactin or testosterone, so since we are still waiting on the Estrogen results, is it safe to say I was having an Estrogen issue?

21. Yeah first to comment after labs, didn't u say ur wenis problems were before u hopped on any prolactin antagonizes though and then when u got prolactone it all went away and u have not gyno r anything so how could it be high estrogen

22. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    Yeah first to comment after labs, didn't u say ur wenis problems were before u hopped on any prolactin antagonizes though and then when u got prolactone it all went away and u have not gyno r anything so how could it be high estrogen
    Not exactly, I was feeling "better" which means that prolactin was an issue; but my penis has been working on and off, it hasnt been consistent, which to me means that I still had high estrogen levels; but now that we have the lab results back we know my prolactin and test levels are good, even great. I'm just using the process of elimination but we should know soon. The lab says that they out source the estrogen work so it may take another week but does anyone else have to wait this long?

23. You might just be one of the unlucky ones where test effects your libido in a negative way. Its unfortunate but it happens.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You might just be one of the unlucky ones where test effects your libido in a negative way. Its unfortunate but it happens.
    What??

25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

What??
    I've read a few threads on here over the last year or so and people are saying that even though their estrogen levels are in the correct ratios and bloodwork comes back good their libido is simply shot on cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics