5 Weeks On And Have Dead D**k

Page 11 of 17 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    It's an estro crusher. Less sides than clomid according to studies and very effective. Often used as an AI. Look it up. Often, sides associated with it are hypoestrogenism.
    Should I go that route yet? I've been on Fomeron for 14 days now; but I can't say I am 100%. Should I just get another test now, run Fomeron a little longer or go straight to Letro?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Being that I don't have experience with formeron, i don't have a good recommendation for you on that. If you were to run labs again, I'd go somewhere else that can get your results back quicker so you know what your progress or lack thereof is, so you know how to adjust. If I were in your shoes, I'd go with Letro until the es was crushed and then taper down my dosage to let some es come back and stick with the dosage that keeps it at a manageable level. That's just me though. Someone with more experience may have better input.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Can you get exemstane? Letro crushes your estrogen too much IMO and one side effect of no estrogen is loss of libido which is the whole reason for this thread in the first place. I'd try and get a hold of exemstane man. It's the best at managing estrogen levels.
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Can you get exemstane? Letro crushes your estrogen too much IMO and one side effect of no estrogen is loss of libido which is the whole reason for this thread in the first place. I'd try and get a hold of exemstane man. It's the best at managing estrogen levels.
    I never even heard of it and if I could get it it would take a week or more. I just got some Amedex. I'm going to get another blood test Friday. In the mean time I guess I will keep taking Fomeron unless I can get some Letro.
    I know what youre saying but at 229 dont I need something super strong? Remember the estrogen had a 5 week head start with me pinning about 1,000 mg per week of test and 600 mg of deca. I dropped Deca after that but was using Erase Pro (which in my opinion didnt do much, it may be good when you cycle right; but I didnt and now I have extremly elevated levels of Estrogen).

I dont know how well Fomeron is working because I havent had a blood test in 11 days. All I can say is that I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago but not 100%, maybe about 50% or less.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Adex is exemestane.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Adex is exemestane.
    Aramosin is exemestane

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Independent
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Name:  image-2183261053.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  203.1 KB
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Formestane is a great AI, however, you need to get checked to see where its at now.

Formestane is a Suicidal inhibitor and was a prescription. Personally I like Formestane, how ever it may not be enough for you at this time. A Letro regimen might be better, and taper down once under control and then go back to formestane to keep it under control. Mybe Adex every other day at .5 instead of Formestane.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Formestane is a great AI, however, you need to get checked to see where its at now.

Formestane is a Suicidal inhibitor and was a prescription. Personally I like Formestane, how ever it may not be enough for you at this time. A Letro regimen might be better, and taper down once under control and then go back to formestane to keep it under control. Mybe Adex every other day at .5 instead of Formestane.
    Ok, this is what I plan on doing:
    -This thursday will be my last pin at 2ccs of Test Ethonate 250mg, after that, I will pin once a week for the next two weeks at 1cc.
    -Friday get another blood test to see where I'm at.
    -Continue with Fomeron until 1 week after my last pin.
    -Continue 3 Prolactrone/day
    -Today begin HCG at 10 IUs for the next 20 days
    -Today begin 20mg of Aremadex per day until 1 week past my last pin
    -Today begin 100mg of Clomid for 1 week, then 50mg for the next 2 weeks
    -After I'm off PCT do DAA
    -Continue Unleashed at 2 in the morning and 2 at night.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok, but any other advice?
    find ureself some legit cager/dostinxe to lower prolactin and some aromasin to lower estro
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

I never even heard of it and if I could get it it would take a week or more. I just got some Amedex. I'm going to get another blood test Friday. In the mean time I guess I will keep taking Fomeron unless I can get some Letro.
    I know what youre saying but at 229 dont I need something super strong? Remember the estrogen had a 5 week head start with me pinning about 1,000 mg per week of test and 600 mg of deca. I dropped Deca after that but was using Erase Pro (which in my opinion didnt do much, it may be good when you cycle right; but I didnt and now I have extremly elevated levels of Estrogen).

I dont know how well Fomeron is working because I havent had a blood test in 11 days. All I can say is that I feel better than I did 2 weeks ago but not 100%, maybe about 50% or less.
    STAY AWAY FROM ERASE!!! THAT KILLED MY DICK!! ITS RAISES TEST AND THAT TEST AROMATISES
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post

STAY AWAY FROM ERASE!!! THAT KILLED MY DICK!! ITS RAISES TEST AND THAT TEST AROMATISES
    Whatever the **** your smoking I'd stop.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Whatever the **** your smoking I'd stop.
    bitch i got bloods to prove it so stfu..... guarantee u dont
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You have bloods to prove it boosts test? Good, its expected with any AI.

Lowered estrogen -> body notices T:E ratio is out of whack -> creates more LH -> produces more test -> doesn't aromatize because the aromatase enzyme is inhibited.

Educate yourself before you spew nonsense.

Also, try to act like an adult. It's just the internet.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

-This thursday will be my last pin at 2ccs of Test Ethonate 250mg, after that, I will pin once a week for the next two weeks at 1cc.
    I know I got adex and aromasin mixed up earlier but you shouldn't take 20 mgs of adex. I believe better dosing is from .25-1 mg.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You have bloods to prove it boosts test? Good, its expected with any AI.

Lowered estrogen -> body notices T:E ratio is out of whack -> creates more LH -> produces more test -> doesn't aromatize because the aromatase enzyme is inhibited.

Educate yourself before you spew nonsense.

Also, try to act like an adult. It's just the internet.
    lmao you run a check before you "spew nonsense" you do know the main ingredient in ERASE has NEVER been tested in a laboratory setting right?
    im just sick and tired of bro science people such as yourself commenting as if you actually ran tests on it. I know AIs boost test ignoramus and I am an adult, just a surly one.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

lmao you run a check before you "spew nonsense" you do know the main ingredient in ERASE has NEVER been tested in a laboratory setting right?
    im just sick and tired of bro science people such as yourself commenting as if you actually ran tests on it. I know AIs boost test ignoramus and I am an adult, just a surly one.
    You're an idiot.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    You're an idiot.
    post a link then bro that proves Androsta-3,5-diene-717-dione has been tested.
  20. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

post a link then bro that proves Androsta-3,5-diene-717-dione has been tested.
    Besides the point.

I'm more interested in the fact that you brought it up, considering no one ever said it was.

I pointed out what all AIs do, so if your blood test shows increases test then erase is doing exactly what its supposed to do, no?

Lol I wanna know what supplements you do use, because as far as I know very few have lab tests done on humans. Even less on athletic populations.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Not the best plan bro. Why would you start clomid while your still injecting?? Even at 1cc/250mg weekly your testosterone levels are still too high. Your levels have to drop below a certain point before your body will start producing. Two weeks AFTER your LAST injection is when you should start taking clomid.
    Run armidex throughout your entire pct as well. 10ius of hcg?? This late in the cycle you could blast it 1000ius e3d or so until 5 days before pct. Throw DAA in your pct at 3g daily.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Bitch I don't need bloods when I used myself as a guinea pig to test the effectiveness of erase as an aromataze inhibitor on cycle and guess what? On 600mg of test I had no estrogen related side effects at all! No bloat, no itchy nips nothing. You know what that means?? It means it STOPS testosterone from aromatizing as per advertised! As Jim said your spewing nonsense.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I know I got adex and aromasin mixed up earlier but you shouldn't take 20 mgs of adex. I believe better dosing is from .25-1 mg.
    It says Aromasin 10mg per pill.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

It says Aromasin 10mg per pill.
    Well then it's not armidex it's aromasin lol. I'd dose it 20mg for the first few days and see how it feels. Aromasin is good it's a suicidal inhibitor so you don't need to taper the dose as there won't be any estrogen rebound once use is discontinued.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Joe I have a lot of experience with letro. Ie my preferred ai. Imo Hammer letro for 15 days at 2.5mg then taper down to EOD at 2.5mg for 2 weeks, then half a tab around 1.3-1.2mg and settle at .62mg everyday. Aka a fourth a day. If you like you can easy off it with a suicide Ai.

Note if you use letro it will also eliminate your progesterone problem so you don't have to take prolactrone or any other product. You'll know your estrogen levels out when you get really hard woods in the morning to the point you can't use the bathroom for Atleast 5 min until the wood starts to fade, that's when you'll want to start to tapper down.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Joe I have a lot of experience with letro. Ie my preferred ai. Imo Hammer letro for 15 days at 2.5mg then taper down to EOD at 2.5mg for 2 weeks, then half a tab around 1.3-1.2mg and settle at .62mg everyday. Aka a fourth a day. If you like you can easy off it with a suicide Ai.

Note if you use letro it will also eliminate your progesterone problem so you don't have to take prolactrone or any other product. You'll know your estrogen levels out when you get really hard woods in the morning to the point you can't use the bathroom for Atleast 5 min until the wood starts to fade, that's when you'll want to start to tapper down.
    I second this. That is similar to my protocol I would run. Very nice Miguel
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Easier said than done. I asked my supplies for Arimadex and he sent me Aromasin. He can't get Letro, at least not anytime soon. I have been trying to call another guy but he hasnt answered my calls. And I dont have a prolactin problem, my prolactin as per my test 12 days ago said it was at 7.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Easier said than done. I asked my supplies for Arimadex and he sent me Aromasin. He can't get Letro, at least not anytime soon. I have been trying to call another guy but he hasnt answered my calls. And I dont have a prolactin problem, my prolactin as per my test 12 days ago said it was at 7.
    Joe pm me i can get you a few letro tabs pharm grade, I'm actually on cycle and taking them as we speak pm me.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Joe pm me i can get you a few letro tabs pharm grade, I'm actually on cycle and taking them as we speak pm me.
    ok.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Bitch I don't need bloods when I used myself as a guinea pig to test the effectiveness of erase as an aromataze inhibitor on cycle and guess what? On 600mg of test I had no estrogen related side effects at all! No bloat, no itchy nips nothing. You know what that means?? It means it STOPS testosterone from aromatizing as per advertised! As Jim said your spewing nonsense.
    Lmao or ure test was bunk or underdosed...no bloods =gtfo
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Actually i gained 15lb after pct so not quite bunk. Erase works I'll look back through my logs I remember someone posted a study stating the effectiveness of erase as an AI.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Actually i gained 15lb after pct so not quite bunk. Erase works I'll look back through my logs I remember someone posted a study stating the effectiveness of erase as an AI.
    Since I didnt have a baseline test before i started Erase Pro I cant say that my experience is usual; but after 9 days of Erase Pro my estro was 229. It may work well if you start it with your cycle and not when 1g per week didnt have a 5 week start.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quick clarification. With aromasin, I understand it stops new aromatization. Does aromasin actually do anything to bring the estro count down? I only ask since so many people say keep it on hand in case of high estro symptoms. But if you wait til your levels are high, then take aromasin, aren't you just waiting for your body to get back to homeostasis on its own?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quick clarification. With aromasin, I understand it stops new aromatization. Does aromasin actually do anything to bring the estro count down? I only ask since so many people say keep it on hand in case of high estro symptoms. But if you wait til your levels are high, then take aromasin, aren't you just waiting for your body to get back to homeostasis on its own?
    Correct me if I'm wrong it's a steroidal aromatase inactivator, it works well but letrozole completely will shut down all types of estrogen, shut down conversion of the enzymes, destroy what ever is in the blood. it's so strong that it goes into fat cell after the estro deposit.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

As you can see erase had been studied and does work as per advertised in regards to inhibiting aromitaze.

Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10

Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

As you can see erase had been studied and does work as per advertised in regards to inhibiting aromitaze.

Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10

Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2

I think that IF you start your cycle with Erase Pro, it will inhibite aromatose but if you f**ked up like me and have elevated levels Erase Pro will not help to lower it.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I think that IF you start your cycle with Erase Pro, it will inhibite aromatose but if you f**ked up like me and have elevated levels Erase Pro will not help to lower it.
    I wasn't aiming that at you. Your probably correct but that other fella said it doesn't inhibit aromitaze which it has been tried and studied that it actually does just that.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

I wasn't aiming that at you. Your probably correct but that other fella said it doesn't inhibit aromitaze which it has been tried and studied that it actually does just that.
    Yes I know you weren't, I was just saying. And let this be a lesson to anyone, aside from the obvious lesson of use an AI when on test, but if for some reason your estro is elevated you need something else.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Got some letro today. Thank u bro, u know who u r.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Good deal. Glad someone helped you out. Hopefully it works out well for you. I'm sure you'll keep us informed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd Week on E-stane and have ?'s
    By Colochine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. 5 days on and have puffy nip
    By badnoma in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
    By Mr.50 in forum Anabolics