Hard to...finish... while on cycle?Anyone else experience this?

StrongAssBack

Awards
Currently stacking tren and halodrol (both orals)
Love the effects on my workouts and aesthetic appearance. I can already tell a difference just over a week into the cycle...
Although... I've had trouble finishing during sex and it sucks.( I can get it up no prob lol)
Any tips, or advise on what can help or will I just have to stick it out for my whole 4 week cycle?

ps. This is my 3rd cycle ( I cycled epistane 2 times for 6 weeks each previously with no sides except for facial acne)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My tip is to think another girl while having sex.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My tip is to think another girl while having sex.
hahaha...nice one....

Seriously....had the same issue with SD....sucks, period...

Bright side, I got my girl pregnant while I was on cycle...

Come on, you can do it...try not to stress when it happens, **** can stick in your head, and make it more difficult the next time....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that, mental problems are the worst and I know it from experience. Stress and pressure can mess with your mind and the mind can mess up with the guy downstairs.

00S4Boy

Awards
hahaha...nice one....

Seriously....had the same issue with SD....sucks, period...

Bright side, I got my girl pregnant while I was on cycle...

Come on, you can do it...try not to stress when it happens, **** can stick in your head, and make it more difficult the next time....
I think gohard had it right in a way, maybe not another girl, but a change of scenery. Finish her off, put it in the butt, drop a nut!

Side note preg on cycle, so when do we get to see baby hercules?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think gohard had it right in a way, maybe not another girl, but a change of scenery. Finish her off, put it in the butt, drop a nut!

Side note preg on cycle, so when do we get to see baby hercules?
hahaha...baby hercules is expected 18th of june...mini jay cutler would be nice

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I think halodrol has this effect. Honestly, when I did halodrol for 11 days it was the worst thing ever. I stopped after 11 days because of an upcoming steroid drug test for employment that I was not aware of before, and the effects didn't go away for another 35 days. Terrible stuff IMO, just inject test, seriously, stick to test.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
tren had this exact effect on me i assumed it to be prolactin related. ive also heard of hdrol being terrible on libido so tis stack imo is prob worst case scenario for ur liver. id look into using stano and or throwing in some caber or an otc supp for prolactin

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Take tribulus at 500mg daily. it helps to increase sex drive in men. great for on cycle/pct

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take tribulus at 500mg daily. it helps to increase sex drive in men. great for on cycle/pct

Which one of them? Most are only proven to be bullsh!t.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Tribulus helped me. just my opinion. or pop viagara ahahah

StrongAssBack

Awards
Tribulus helped me. just my opinion. or pop viagara ahahah
have some left over from last pct. bought it in case i had to use it, but i never had to lol.
no prob getting it up, just can't finish...

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
yeah it will help u finish man, SEX DRIVE is what ur lacking, the driveeeee all the way to the finish haha take the recommended dose, + 2 more caps and have fun