whats the "cream" and "clear"?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. whats the "cream" and "clear"?

anyone know the compund structures of these two conte produced products? **** man i want the "cream"!!! lol

2. I believe that the cream was just a transdermal testosterone cream with a corresponding addition of epitestosterone in order to keep ratios "legal".
    •   

3. thats it? well damn..lol...what about the clear?
  4. Cool

These were the substances that the trainer proclaimed marion jones used last night weren't they? Along with insulin and HGH? just curious

reagrds,
    Carry On The Chaos
    •   

5. The "clear" was a liquid containing THG. The "cream" was a testosterone and epitestosterone combination.

6. Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    These were the substances that the trainer proclaimed marion jones used last night weren't they? Along with insulin and HGH? just curious

reagrds,
    Carry On The Chaos
    Jason Giambi also admitted to injecting HGH but I heard nothing about them using slin

7. marion jones would take slin, "clear" and hgh

8. In the article about this on ESPN and the San Fran Chronicle, Bonds was asked about 'slin usage during the trial. So, they must have had some dosing record with 'slin indicated on it for some athletes.

9. Bonds says he just thought it was flax seed oil OMG come one
    who injects flax seed oil he needs to buck up and admit to it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Buc4Life04
    Bonds says he just thought it was flax seed oil OMG come one
    **** that, go with the shaggy defense. it wasn't me.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Buc4Life04
    Bonds says he just thought it was flax seed oil OMG come one
    Come on, he didn't use steroids. Did you ever see him with ripped abs? I'm so sure.

12. Quote Originally Posted by size
    The "clear" was a liquid containing THG. The "cream" was a testosterone and epitestosterone combination.
    What is epitestosterone?

13. I dont know but i want some.

14. i thought everyone injects flaxseed oil......lol. am i the only one?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Buc4Life04
    I dont know but i want some.
    lol..me too...i want both!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by waitlifter82
    What is epitestosterone?
    It's a stereoisomer of testosterone, commonly used as a masking agent for athletes who are tested (keep the natural ratios intact).

17. Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    It's a stereoisomer of testosterone, commonly used as a masking agent for athletes who are tested (keep the natural ratios intact).
    Is that how they test? ie. Getting the ratio of the stereoisomers?

18. Well, it's one surefire way to know someone has been using (or at least adding epi to mask). I believe if I recall right that anything over 6:1 is a red flag for most sports. I think normal for athletes is somewhere around 3-4:1 epi to test. Some of the guys that compete in tested sports could probably better answer than me though. Basically, people inject epi to lower the T/E ratio when using test.

19. Quote Originally Posted by t_dot_porkchop
    i thought everyone injects flaxseed oil......lol. am i the only one?
    I thought you should use it as a trans. Might explain all this acne.
  20. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

Could anyone post an article about the 20/20 special? Did anyone record it on DVD...if so I would be interested. My boy was supposed to hook me up with a deal on a DVD recorder but the BASTARD couldn't get it. DAMN!

21. I would love to get my hands on some of that cream

22. You guys have THG all wrong. They never injected it. They made it into an oral solution. I thought I remember they just took it sublingually.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    You guys have THG all wrong. They never injected it. They made it into an oral solution. I thought I remember they just took it sublingually.
    Ya thg is a methyl.

24. Personally I have a feeling dbol and tren is hellva alot better than this cream stuff....I really wouldnt bother looking for it myself just cause a baseball player used it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. whats the difference between Pregnenolone and DHEA?
    By weakestlink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. Whats the deal with IGF and PCT?
    By BrickedUP in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 03:19 AM