Msten at 20 mgs!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Msten at 20 mgs!!

1. New Member

Msten at 20 mgs!!

sup everyone. i have 2 bottles of mass trauma (msten) at 4 mgs per cap. I am planning a 5 week cycle, soo stoked, and want to work my way up to 20 mgs which would be 5 caps a day. I know i should've waited and got IML msten rx at 10 mgs per cap. my cycle will look like this. 12/12/16/20/20. This will be my first run with msten and i have halo and dmz under my belt. I'm just wondering since the caps are 4 mgs how i should dose them throughout the day. With any cycle my first dose is always 1-2 hours preworkout with food and second dose about 8-11 hours later. ive always used a preworkout dose as it gives me a major mental advantage with pumps and aggression in the gym.

week 1&2- should i run 1 cap three separate doses, or 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later
    week 3- run 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later, or 12 mgs preworkout and 4 later?
    weeks 4&5- run 12 mgs preworkout and 8 mgs later, or split it up in 3 doses 8mgs, 8mgs, and 4 mgs.

thanks guys

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't see a problem taking a bigger dose preworkout, but besides that, especially off days, I would try and space it out evenly with your last dose before bed and your first dose the next day immediately upon waking, giving 8 ish hours as the biggest gap between doses.

You can read up a little more HERE if you're bored. A good write up.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by protein24 View Post
    sup everyone. i have 2 bottles of mass trauma (msten) at 4 mgs per cap. I am planning a 5 week cycle, soo stoked, and want to work my way up to 20 mgs which would be 5 caps a day. I know i should've waited and got IML msten rx at 10 mgs per cap. my cycle will look like this. 12/12/16/20/20. This will be my first run with msten and i have halo and dmz under my belt. I'm just wondering since the caps are 4 mgs how i should dose them throughout the day. With any cycle my first dose is always 1-2 hours preworkout with food and second dose about 8-11 hours later. ive always used a preworkout dose as it gives me a major mental advantage with pumps and aggression in the gym.

week 1&2- should i run 1 cap three separate doses, or 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later
    week 3- run 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later, or 12 mgs preworkout and 4 later?
    weeks 4&5- run 12 mgs preworkout and 8 mgs later, or split it up in 3 doses 8mgs, 8mgs, and 4 mgs.

thanks guys

excited for you bro, i love msten
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 20 mg vial ghrp-6
    By wideguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 05:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 12:24 AM
  3. M1T (5 mg/day) + M5AA (20 mg/day)???
    By ShredHead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 09:36 PM
  4. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:35 AM
  5. brewing fina/syno at higher mg/ml
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 10:49 PM