Msten at 20 mgs!!

protein24

Awards
sup everyone. i have 2 bottles of mass trauma (msten) at 4 mgs per cap. I am planning a 5 week cycle, soo stoked, and want to work my way up to 20 mgs which would be 5 caps a day. I know i should've waited and got IML msten rx at 10 mgs per cap. my cycle will look like this. 12/12/16/20/20. This will be my first run with msten and i have halo and dmz under my belt. I'm just wondering since the caps are 4 mgs how i should dose them throughout the day. With any cycle my first dose is always 1-2 hours preworkout with food and second dose about 8-11 hours later. ive always used a preworkout dose as it gives me a major mental advantage with pumps and aggression in the gym.

week 1&2- should i run 1 cap three separate doses, or 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later
week 3- run 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later, or 12 mgs preworkout and 4 later?
weeks 4&5- run 12 mgs preworkout and 8 mgs later, or split it up in 3 doses 8mgs, 8mgs, and 4 mgs.

thanks guys

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't see a problem taking a bigger dose preworkout, but besides that, especially off days, I would try and space it out evenly with your last dose before bed and your first dose the next day immediately upon waking, giving 8 ish hours as the biggest gap between doses.

You can read up a little more HERE if you're bored. A good write up.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
sup everyone. i have 2 bottles of mass trauma (msten) at 4 mgs per cap. I am planning a 5 week cycle, soo stoked, and want to work my way up to 20 mgs which would be 5 caps a day. I know i should've waited and got IML msten rx at 10 mgs per cap. my cycle will look like this. 12/12/16/20/20. This will be my first run with msten and i have halo and dmz under my belt. I'm just wondering since the caps are 4 mgs how i should dose them throughout the day. With any cycle my first dose is always 1-2 hours preworkout with food and second dose about 8-11 hours later. ive always used a preworkout dose as it gives me a major mental advantage with pumps and aggression in the gym.

week 1&2- should i run 1 cap three separate doses, or 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later
week 3- run 8 mgs preworkout and 4 mgs later, or 12 mgs preworkout and 4 later?
weeks 4&5- run 12 mgs preworkout and 8 mgs later, or split it up in 3 doses 8mgs, 8mgs, and 4 mgs.

thanks guys

excited for you bro, i love msten