T-bol cutting/recomp cycle help

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Hey guys, I was looking into trying turnibol for a cutting/ recomp cycle. I have skimmed the forum and I havent found as much info on guys running it solo. I am interested in turnibol for two reasons: 1. It is great for strengh, 2. It is fairly dry. I just finished cutting some weight and I do not wish to really gain much. I am looking for a couple pounds of lean mass and to drop my bodyfat more.

I was planning on a dosage of 30-50mg day, for 4-6 weeks

Have any of you guys run it solo?

How are the strength gains?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you can get good tbol it should work great for what your doin. I was never a big fan of it cu I didn't get much from it, could have been junk... But if it's good should be awesome. Maybe 1-2lbs at a dose like that but not much more.

Ever thought about halo?

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
If you can get good tbol it should work great for what your doin. I was never a big fan of it cu I didn't get much from it, could have been junk... But if it's good should be awesome. Maybe 1-2lbs at a dose like that but not much more.

Ever thought about halo?
Halostin, I thought about it but it is ultra harsh, and a little too androgenic for my needs. I know some lifters who use it with great results but I prefer a little lighter compound.

Viking23

Awards
I would go 40-50 mg for six weeks.. you should probably get some type of test base to if you want to maximize your gains

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sayin use it just askin if you had thought about halo...

I PL also so halo works but really hard on you 30mg for 2wks kills me. But it you can get good TBol should work almost as good for what your after.

What state you in? What weight class?

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I'm not sayin use it just askin if you had thought about halo...

I PL also so halo works but really hard on you 30mg for 2wks kills me. But it you can get good TBol should work almost as good for what your after.

What state you in? What weight class?
Definitely thought about it.

In Nevada, Currently in the 242 class. I have lifted in shw,308,275 Im working my way down.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I know it's off topic but what assocation ?

When I was competeing I was in the uspa.... 220 equipt 5-6x and 1 go around in the 242 raw

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I know it's off topic but what assocation ?

When I was competeing I was in the uspa.... 220 equipt 5-6x and 1 go around in the 242 raw
I have competed in: USPF, AAU, SPF, APA, I have done most of my competitions in the SPF, RAW mostly. I did one single ply meet in the USPF.

Additionally I have competed in NAS sanctioned strongman contests as well.

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Any thoughts on dose ramping? 30mg/day for a week 40mg/day for a week and up to 50-60mg day as a top dose.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
with orals i like to jump right into the meat of things.... I would start with 50-60