Do people get jelly when they see us walking into a room?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room. But we don't lift for that, do we? Nah. We lift for the painl; that muscle tearing, head screaming, neurotic pump we crave.

Anyone else know this feel?

I always catch women looking at me at work. I don't know how to feel. I know a lot of people embrace this and take in the fact they are attractive to the opposite sex. I don't. I feel like I, no, WE, deserve it. I would HOPE that every guy here pours his heart and soul into his training before ever touching anabolics, but I know I am wrong.

We lifters, we die-hard, all or nothing, lifters are dying breed. We are being taking over by guys lifting soley for the purpose of lust. This disgusts me.

WE LIFT TO CONQUOR, TO SUCCEED, TO FEEL PAIN.

/Rant

Love, Awhyeah

Welcome to the forums.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Yep, doin' it up old school with the 20 somethings!.
Admit bro. Most guys lifting now are doing it for poon.

Ever walk into a bar with 4x the natural male testosterone levels?

It's electrifying

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I lift for a lot of reasons.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Wow!
Narcissistic much?
There are as many reasons for lifting as there are members here, and I promise you no two are the same.
Welcome to the boards.
Peace

bigharleyb

bigharleyb

Awards
I hate it when you really bust your ass naturally or un-naturally for some 150lb punk who has only lifted for 6 months to year to ask what you are on. Everybody thinks that you take roids and poof, you are huge. Nobody truly trains hard. There only a handful at my gym.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Meh, I lift for the sole purpose to lift heavy ass weight.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Health boys, it's about the health. Have you ever seen the lack of muscle on an 80 year old? I'm sure you all have grandparents, what about them?

I'll be d@mn if I have no muscle and those types of health issues!

That's why I lift! 52 now and in the best shape of my life.

So, stop worrying about how others see you and "kill those weights" lol

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Health, but for me its self worth/accomplishment setting a goal and reaching it is the greatest satisfaction. All the other positiveves are just extra

wrathchild281

Awards
Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room. But we don't lift for that, do we? Nah. We lift for the painl; that muscle tearing, head screaming, neurotic pump we crave.

I always catch women looking at me at work. I don't know how to feel. I know a lot of people embrace this and take in the fact they are attractive to the opposite sex. I don't. I feel like I, no, WE, deserve it. I would HOPE that every guy here pours his heart and soul into his training before ever touching anabolics, but I know I am wrong.

We lifters, we die-hard, all or nothing, lifters are dying breed. We are being taking over by guys lifting soley for the purpose of lust. This disgusts me.

/Rant

Love, Awhyeah

Welcome to the forums.
Ur 5 11 175 and u "own the room and can dominate anyone in the room"? lol stop going to middle school parties my man. If u claim u feel like this at ur size I could only imagine how Arnold felt in his prime.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Amazing the turn these threads can take.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I walk into a room and immediately every girl in there tries to rape me for my man juice. I find it very difficult to walk into a Starbucks or Target or other places with a high density of females.

I've actually had celebrities (most notably Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and Mila Kunis) all contact me via Facebook and requested that I mail them a vial of my sperm. They claim that with my god like DNA and their money and good looks; that they can create a superhuman child.

The Department of Defense has also contacted me in order to run me through a string of various physical tests in order to find out what makes me so handsome and swole, so they can genetically alter our country's Special Forces as close as possible to my superior figure. Little do they know that the reason behind my concrete solid muscles is just OG Jack3d and MuscleTech Weight Gainer.

I know what you mean man...it's such a great feeling to be so ****ing awesome.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
I walk into a room and immediately every girl in there tries to rape me for my man juice. I find it very difficult to walk into a Starbucks or Target or other places with a high density of females.

I've actually had celebrities (most notably Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and Mila Kunis) all contact me via Facebook and requested that I mail them a vial of my sperm. They claim that with my god like DNA and their money and good looks; that they can create a superhuman child.

The Department of Defense has also contacted me in order to run me through a string of various physical tests in order to find out what makes me so handsome and swole, so they can genetically alter our country's Special Forces as close as possible to my superior figure. Little do they know that the reason behind my concrete solid muscles is just OG Jack3d and MuscleTech Weight Gainer.

Awesome post!
You sir just won the Internet for the day.
Peace

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing the turn these threads can take.
Turn? This was headed for a train wreck from "Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room." This is some funny stuff from a guy a buck 75 :D

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
99% persent of women this ur a dbag if u have big muscles. i lift cuz im an athlete and if i wasnt busting my ass everyday toward my goals i wouldnt be happy and i wanna be the biggest baddest mofo wherever i am

mik14

mik14

Awards

Ha ha!

Lol!

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
You guys are getting trolled. More than likely OP is some dude who doesn't even lift from the misc section on bodybuilding.com

lboston

lboston

Awards
Did he really say "jelly"...

Really thought that might be followed up with, "I lift for the butterflies in my belly...."

J/j

I lift for longevity. As a cancer survivor I know health is precious, and it is what we do that ultimately determines how we let our bodies persevere and not be constrained by the years passing on the calendar.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
A poorly paid person follows me around with a mop and a boombox playing waterfalls by TLC on repeat because every room i walk into the girls start gushing

ahaha

That's how ****ing awesome I am

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

/Rant

Love, Awhyeah

Welcome to the forums.
Can you please post a picture of the physique that physically dominates everyone when you step into a room and the one that women cannot stop breaking their necks over?

It sounds friggin unreal --- can we all see this imposing specimen????

-Matt

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for lifting to get poon and David Dunn schooling another poor soul.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i lift to stay in shape.working in a office ive seen 7 people drop over dead and in each case health was a factor

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
This is one reason why lifters get labeled as big headed dbags...lol some of the post on am is hilarious..i agree pls post a pic of this god like physique...my 205 pd frame ive busted my a** off to get may need some inspiration

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards

/Rant

Love, Awhyeah

Welcome to the forums.
Best post on AM

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Troll?

I don't lift to get stronger. I lift to look sexy as **** naked.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what gym do u go to, planet fitness?? im assuming weve never been in the same room then

wrathchild281

Awards
homie who started this thread seems to be long gone. He left to join zyzz to have a physique face off..

I lift for a few reasons but women hasnt been one of them..Getting women is only a reward for hard work put in but shouldnt be ur sole purpose or motivation.

My main reason is the the pure enjoyment of facing challenges and day by day asking myself.."this some heavy ass weight! i wonder if i can move it for x amount of reps". And when i hit my day to day short term goals i start to get closer to reaching the long term goals. Focus on reaching ur goals everyday and then you wont be overwhelmed by looking at the long term ones and losing track or getting frustrated. If you leave your house with out ur meals in tubbaware youll already planning to fail. Saying well ill just get fast food or subway while im out is you already choosing to fail. Leave nothing to chance.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
homie who started this thread seems to be long gone. He left to join zyzz to have a physique face off..

I lift for a few reasons but women hasnt been one of them..Getting women is only a reward for hard work put in but shouldnt be ur sole purpose or motivation.

My main reason is the the pure enjoyment of facing challenges and day by day asking myself.."this some heavy ass weight! i wonder if i can move it for x amount of reps". And when i hit my day to day short term goals i start to get closer to reaching the long term goals. Focus on reaching ur goals everyday and then you wont be overwhelmed by looking at the long term ones and losing track or getting frustrated. If you leave your house with out ur meals in tubbaware youll already planning to fail. Saying well ill just get fast food or subway while im out is you already choosing to fail. Leave nothing to chance.
Physique face off lol...how gay..how is eating subway every now and then going to set you up for failure..that's just ridiculous to me

wrathchild281

Awards
Subway is better than not eating and so is McDonald's grilled chicken snack wraps for example but my point is if u leave ur house saying ur gonna just wing it and plan to get food on the go then ur just setting urself up to fail. This will give u opportunity make excuses and were as if u already have everything prepared and planned then there's no mess ups or lack if efficient action- Kai Greene

wrathchild281

Awards
Kai is also a top pro and most of us here just enjoy to lift so depends on what ur trying to achieve

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I lift so I will be ready for the zombie apocalypse! :AR15firing:

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i look forward to the day u walk into a room with me and a few of my friends ahaha - on a serious note, get a grip man. I dont want to be categorized anywhere near your bitch ass! If you consider urself a lifter, I am certainly not one. Thank you for making such an amusing thread tho

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Hilarious thread, made my day.

-GH

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
So much testosterone in here!

Anybody gonna post pictures? :D

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA thats exactly what i expected! cute filters tho bro ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Express 42 Supplements 7
mgkoret Anabolics 17
dave39 Supplements 27
Ape McGrapes Supplements 20
Supplements 7