Do people get jelly when they see us walking into a room?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just trying to grow into my tall ass frame and its taking forever lol :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:toofunny:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Great thread.

Def full of win.

I lift for a plethora of reasons but I think more so then anything it's due to a multitude of self image complexes.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A poorly paid person follows me around with a mop and a boombox playing waterfalls by TLC on repeat because every room i walk into the girls start gushing

ahaha

That's how ****ing awesome I am
I think your confusing TLC songs, This is the one playing on the boombox,

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room. But we don't lift for that, do we? Nah. We lift for the painl; that muscle tearing, head screaming, neurotic pump we crave.

Anyone else know this feel?

I always catch women looking at me at work. I don't know how to feel. I know a lot of people embrace this and take in the fact they are attractive to the opposite sex. I don't. I feel like I, no, WE, deserve it. I would HOPE that every guy here pours his heart and soul into his training before ever touching anabolics, but I know I am wrong.

We lifters, we die-hard, all or nothing, lifters are dying breed. We are being taking over by guys lifting soley for the purpose of lust. This disgusts me.

WE LIFT TO CONQUOR, TO SUCCEED, TO FEEL PAIN.

/Rant

Love, Awhyeah

Welcome to the forums.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What about powerlifters? We lift hard to lift and for strength. I'm not tryin to impress... It's for me

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Shheeeiit this is still going? I was pretty drunk, after not drink for awhile when I wrote this. I was outside at a BBQ and a bunch of guys were wearing wife-beaters and it got me thinking. My douchebaggery is not to this level always haha

But hey! I'm 190lbs....alpha as FUK

What about powerlifters? We lift hard to lift and for strength. I'm not tryin to impress... It's for me
Bullchit, if some cardio bunny needs help moving something and you move it with one arm, you feel alpha. Embrace it man, not everyone's got it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SMH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Express 42 Supplements 7
mgkoret Anabolics 17
dave39 Supplements 27
Ape McGrapes Supplements 20
Supplements 7