Do people get jelly when they see us walking into a room?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. what gym do u go to, planet fitness?? im assuming weve never been in the same room then


  2. homie who started this thread seems to be long gone. He left to join zyzz to have a physique face off..

    I lift for a few reasons but women hasnt been one of them..Getting women is only a reward for hard work put in but shouldnt be ur sole purpose or motivation.

    My main reason is the the pure enjoyment of facing challenges and day by day asking myself.."this some heavy ass weight! i wonder if i can move it for x amount of reps". And when i hit my day to day short term goals i start to get closer to reaching the long term goals. Focus on reaching ur goals everyday and then you wont be overwhelmed by looking at the long term ones and losing track or getting frustrated. If you leave your house with out ur meals in tubbaware youll already planning to fail. Saying well ill just get fast food or subway while im out is you already choosing to fail. Leave nothing to chance.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281
    homie who started this thread seems to be long gone. He left to join zyzz to have a physique face off..

    I lift for a few reasons but women hasnt been one of them..Getting women is only a reward for hard work put in but shouldnt be ur sole purpose or motivation.

    My main reason is the the pure enjoyment of facing challenges and day by day asking myself.."this some heavy ass weight! i wonder if i can move it for x amount of reps". And when i hit my day to day short term goals i start to get closer to reaching the long term goals. Focus on reaching ur goals everyday and then you wont be overwhelmed by looking at the long term ones and losing track or getting frustrated. If you leave your house with out ur meals in tubbaware youll already planning to fail. Saying well ill just get fast food or subway while im out is you already choosing to fail. Leave nothing to chance.
    Physique face off lol...how gay..how is eating subway every now and then going to set you up for failure..that's just ridiculous to me

  4. Subway is better than not eating and so is McDonald's grilled chicken snack wraps for example but my point is if u leave ur house saying ur gonna just wing it and plan to get food on the go then ur just setting urself up to fail. This will give u opportunity make excuses and were as if u already have everything prepared and planned then there's no mess ups or lack if efficient action- Kai Greene

  5. Kai is also a top pro and most of us here just enjoy to lift so depends on what ur trying to achieve
    •   
       


  6. I lift so I will be ready for the zombie apocalypse!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  7. i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
    "remember i promised to kill you last
    ... i Lied!"

  8. Lol ^ best answer yet

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
    sigged
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  10. I lift, so therefore I am!

  11. i look forward to the day u walk into a room with me and a few of my friends ahaha - on a serious note, get a grip man. I dont want to be categorized anywhere near your bitch ass! If you consider urself a lifter, I am certainly not one. Thank you for making such an amusing thread tho

  12. Hilarious thread, made my day.

    -GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)

  13. So much testosterone in here!

    Anybody gonna post pictures?
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    So much testosterone in here!

    Anybody gonna post pictures?


    Name:  image-1174350679.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  191.8 KB

    RAWR
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  15. HAHAHAHA thats exactly what i expected! cute filters tho bro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    HAHAHAHA thats exactly what i expected! cute filters tho bro
    How about a non filtered pic



    Name:  image-3402705068.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  488.1 KB
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
    Okay!
    You win the Internet today!
    Congratulations.
    Peace

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    How about a non filtered pic

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 165"/>
    You even lift bro?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
    hahhahaha
    best answer yet.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    You even lift bro?
    Naw just drink beet juice
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Naw just drink beat off juice.
    My favorite!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  22. this thread has become epic.continue .....yes

  23. Name:  DB WEIGHTS.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  6.8 KB
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  24. i.imgur.com/PGRL6.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70 204"/>
    Lmao!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  26. wtf did i just read...

  27. naw they get peanut butter

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    naw they get peanut butter
    Hahaha!

  29. I'm just trying to grow into my tall ass frame and its taking forever lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc & 4-AD - When do I get results?
    By Cogent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 06:30 PM
  2. Why do you yawn, when you see people yawn?
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:22 AM
  3. Honestly, do they want us to smoke more?
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 01:15 AM
  4. Why do people look down on us?
    By IronMarc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 08:58 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in