SD/TEST/VAR Time to recomp

rabz

rabz

Awards
After much deliberation and getting tons of goodies, I have finally decided on the next cycle I will be running. Im ready for input and thoughts. I think this will be a great cycle. My goal is to just do a full recomp and get as cut as possible. Cardio will be 30 mins every day and will be mostly steady state moderate speed elliptical with interval training thrown in on days I feel like it. The key is to actually stick to the diet and cardio as much as possible as I put mad work in on my lifts. I really want to make the most of this cycle. Haven't decided on logging it yet or not but will be posting before and afters at some point probably in this thread. Also if I do log it I will do so here and I'll do a much better job of logging this one lol.

Weeks 1-4 Superdrol @ 20-30mgs daily (side effect dependent)
Weeks 1-14 Test E @ 600mgs weekly split into two shots
Weeks 10-16 Anavar @ 50-60mgs daily (still not sure what dose but at least 50mgs)
ADEX/LETRO/ are always on hand in case the nips get tingly.

Support Supps
Tudca ( while on SD)
Himalaya livercare throughout entire cycle and pct
Lipid Stabil throughout entire cycle and pct
Omega 3 fish oil @ 4grams daily throughout entire cycle and pct
Mens multi

PCT
Clomid 75-50-50-50
Erase 0-0-3-2-2-1
DAA 3 grams for 6 weeks starting with clomid
Possibly adding in Prolabs horny goat weed

Food
300-400 grams protein daily
130 grams carbs daily
30-40 grams fat daily
2500-3000 calories daily

rabz

rabz

Awards
Gonna smash this ****. Tired of being a fat guy lol. Tomorrow I begin takin shots and swallowing pills...oh the joy!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Been wanting to run this cycle myself. Wish i cud get mY hands on some test tho. :/

Kill it bro

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Been wanting to run this cycle myself. Wish i cud get mY hands on some test tho. :/

Kill it bro
I hear ya i had ordered my test from a local and he took my cash and skipped town there goes my source for my winter bulk

rabz

rabz

Awards
Dude that frigging blows. I don't know why dudes wanna be scamming folks.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Couldn't help it bros. Tomorrow was gonna be the day but I had the woman put 300mgs of wonderful oil in my cheek. Begin eating the SD tomorrow in the morning. Plan on hitting legs and shoulders. Prolly wont be too exciting for a while but off we go!

rabz

rabz

Awards
Nommed down 30 mgs of SD today. Noticed slight headache towards the evening. Took them about 4-5 hours apart (10mg pills). Figure that'll subside when I get used to em. Nothing special in the gym today. Slightly better pump if anything. Going to hit macro goals by end of day for sure.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if looking to get cut id cut the test dose in half, too much test for your goal

rabz

rabz

Awards
if looking to get cut id cut the test dose in half, too much test for your goal
Thx for input. Personally I think the diet is gonna control the weight gain/loss more than anything.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Thx for input. Personally I think the diet is gonna control the weight gain/loss more than anything.
try it your way i guess, but from alot of exp, a maintenance test dose is ideal in your setup

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
depending on your cardio should be a decent recomp.

rabz

rabz

Awards
try it your way i guess, but from alot of exp, a maintenance test dose is ideal in your setup
Yeah I figure if it don't go we'll Ill cut it back next time. Long time to experiment lol. All this info is super helpful no doubt. Thanks.

WickedMass

Awards
I'm subbed,

Plan on running a very similar cycle the end of November,
1-4 superdrol
1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-14 anavar

Whats you work out routine look like? I plan on running 531 big but boring with carbs centered around work outs keeping them clean and low on off days.

rabz

rabz

Awards
I'm subbed,

Plan on running a very similar cycle the end of November,
1-4 superdrol
1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-14 anavar

Whats you work out routine look like? I plan on running 531 big but boring with carbs centered around work outs keeping them clean and low on off days.
I usually hit everything twice a week. 3-4 lifts per body group and I do one day in the lower rep range like 4-8 and then one day in higher 10-15 range. Ill post a few days for examples. I hope you enjoy the cycle bro. Ill be following it for sure.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I usually hit everything twice a week. 3-4 lifts per body group and I do one day in the lower rep range like 4-8 and then one day in higher 10-15 range. Ill post a few days for examples. I hope you enjoy the cycle bro. Ill be following it for sure.
So kind of similar to PHAT?

rabz

rabz

Awards
So kind of similar to PHAT?
Perhaps in the fact that it involves heavy and light lifts. Don't know much about phat other than its a combination of powerlifting and high volume training. I honestly have a pretty feel as I go philosophy with lifting. I take a lot of Arnold's mentality as far as getting the most muscle fibers activated through hitting most angles and making sure to lift high and low volumes. Some weeks I stay in the higher rep range and shoot to right user failure. But I do my best to get heavy days in too.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Get it done man! Looking forward to seeing how the Anavar does you. I'm looking into a similar cycle myself. You should see some awesome results based on everything I have read thus far.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Get it done man! Looking forward to seeing how the Anavar does you. I'm looking into a similar cycle myself. You should see some awesome results based on everything I have read thus far.
Definitely hoping so. As long as I make sure to hit my cardio every day I think it'll go we'll.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Well today is definitely the day I can say I feel on. Everything on my body gets pumped as **** from everything I do. The SD is clearly in effect. No headache to speak of. Been taking all 30 mgs in a 12 hour period since Saturday. Will be in the gym tomorrow after another pin of test tonight. I am actually still sore from the first pin but that's normal and there is no tightness or discoloration or bruise. Virgin meat getting jabbed usually stays sore the first poke or two. Updates later in the week.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Sweet bro kill that sh** looking forward to hear how this cycle treats u. SD is awesome just hate the backpumps that and minor lethargy are the only sides i noticed on sd, will be running again to kickstart my test cycle once i find a reliable source for test

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
This cycle is almost the exact same as what I'm planning on running next year, even same goals. Definitely in on this, kill it bro!

rabz

rabz

Awards
Bout to pin again in opposite glute. I'm in serious ass pain in the other glute. Sucks ass. Real tight but no heat or redness so I know it's gotta be the BA in the gear. Was really hoping it wouldn't get me all super sore. Maybe the next couple won't be as bad.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Never been in this much pain from a shot before. Sucks so much ass. Still no discoloration or heat but its knotted like a bitch. Not raised up or anything but its killing me. Oh well. Price to pay to be on I guess. Putting a heating pack on it tonight.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Quick update. Ass cheeks finally getting better. Did delt shots this week with only .5cc and that seems to be much better. Last weigh in was 225 lbs. I've gotten too much fat so I'm experimenting with cals this following week to see what's up. Strength gains are already happening from the superdrol and the pump is nasty. However I must say that I preferred the feeling of 40mgs of dbol. I feel pretty lethargic where on dbol I didn't feel that way. I can tell even though the test is long ester that its helping because random wood has been accruing more often and nailing the wife is more fun. As far as gym goes I don't hurl a ton of weight but 80lbs DB presses feel like 60s to me. Ill be back on 100s soon I can tell. Curling 55lbs for 7-10 perfect reps with DBS. My legs suck so ill really be working them hard this cycle. Lots of one legged stuff because of all the Surgery on my right knee. Actually have an appt for a cortisone shot next week to help swelling. This week also starts 7 day a week cardio. Begging workouts coming with next weeks workouts. Ill base all improvements off that.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Well today is definitely the day I can say I feel on. Everything on my body gets pumped as **** from everything I do. The SD is clearly in effect. No headache to speak of. Been taking all 30 mgs in a 12 hour period since Saturday. Will be in the gym tomorrow after another pin of test tonight. I am actually still sore from the first pin but that's normal and there is no tightness or discoloration or bruise. Virgin meat getting jabbed usually stays sore the first poke or two. Updates later in the week.
My first test shot hurt my right quad for almost 2 weeks. After 4 weeks of injecting my mucles are finally use to the juice and don't get sore anymore.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Feeling awesome as of late. Only complaint is that right nipple is getting small bump above it and its sore. I started hitting it with adex three days ago and it's improved some. .5 Friday and Saturday. If this **** don't give I'll slam it with Letro. F some gyno. Super ready for gym tomorrow. Strength going up steadily. More updates later.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Feeling awesome as of late. Only complaint is that right nipple is getting small bump above it and its sore. I started hitting it with adex three days ago and it's improved some. .5 Friday and Saturday. If this **** don't give I'll slam it with Letro. F some gyno. Super ready for gym tomorrow. Strength going up steadily. More updates later.
If its not the cheek it's the nip. Keep that ish coming man. I'm eager to see how this cycle pans outs for you.

rabz

rabz

Awards
If its not the cheek it's the nip. Keep that ish coming man. I'm eager to see how this cycle pans outs for you.
Lol yeah crap happens. I expected some sensitivity in the right nip cuz that's common for me but I just don't care for this SD in comparison to dbol. The up side is I killed gym for sure today. Doing grand in there. I'm dropping the SD effective now. Having some stomach pain and gut is tight as hell from bloat. Taking .5 adex again tonight before bed to help. Ill prolly never do sd again unless its hella low dose. Seems to be great **** just a little much for me lol. For some more positives though, weight is at 230lbs and feeling amazing. Destroyed cardio again today in hopes that daily cardio will eliminate some more fat and bloat. Going to be doing 7 day a week cardio u till cycle ends from this week on. Ill be adding in Anavar 4 weeks from next Monday which will help as well.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Lol yeah crap happens. I expected some sensitivity in the right nip cuz that's common for me but I just don't care for this SD in comparison to dbol. The up side is I killed gym for sure today. Doing grand in there. I'm dropping the SD effective now. Having some stomach pain and gut is tight as hell from bloat. Taking .5 adex again tonight before bed to help. Ill prolly never do sd again unless its hella low dose. Seems to be great **** just a little much for me lol. For some more positives though, weight is at 230lbs and feeling amazing. Destroyed cardio again today in hopes that daily cardio will eliminate some more fat and bloat. Going to be doing 7 day a week cardio u till cycle ends from this week on. Ill be adding in Anavar 4 weeks from next Monday which will help as well.
Yeah I'm looking forward to that Anavar run fa sho

rabz

rabz

Awards
Decided to cut back to 20mgs instead of dropping sd. Appetite seem slightly better. Will know for sure in a couple days. Gotta get these gains.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
jmo
if bloated/carrying bf, var will let you down.......iv run it many times
again id highly recommend dropping test to a maintenance dose, its the cause of the estrogen issues and the bloat and your dosage contradicts your goal.....careful not to put too much stock into the var

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
jmo
if bloated/carrying bf, var will let you down.......iv run it many times
again id highly recommend dropping test to a maintenance dose, its the cause of the estrogen issues and the bloat and your dosage contradicts your goal.....careful not to put too much stock into the var
Everything that I have read says that var will Definetly eliminate visceral fat and produce lean mass. Muscle hardening and cutting is what you get the most out of Var. maybe you got bad sources

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Everything that I have read says that var will Definetly eliminate visceral fat and produce lean mass. Muscle hardening and cutting is what you get the most out of Var. maybe you got bad sources
you are reading too much into its hype
it helps in those areas, HOWEVER, any user who isnt reasonably cut will not notice these changes outside the hardening and strength increase

rabz

rabz

Awards
Quick update. Gyno symptoms subsiding nicely. No lump or bump anymore. Kept SD at 10mg instead of dropping it. Will run it another week this way. Strength goin way up in gym. 100lbs DB bench for 10 reps each set. 225 on decline for 10. These are good numbers for me since I am a vag. Getting some back pumps so will start taurine now. Very exited about where this cycle is going. Can't get my phone to upload progress pic so ill get on CPU later.

Last edited:
rabz

rabz

Awards
Quick update: 235 lbs. 10mgs still got me feeling good but ill be dropping it Wednesday. That will make 28 days of sd. Every muscle on me feels hard as a rock. Been getting tons of random questions bout by rapid growth lol. Still 10-12 weeks left of this cycle too. Things are looking very promising.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Thanks I'm excited for it man. Getting stronger all the time up in the gym.