SD/TEST/VAR Time to recomp

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Sweet bro kill that sh** looking forward to hear how this cycle treats u. SD is awesome just hate the backpumps that and minor lethargy are the only sides i noticed on sd, will be running again to kickstart my test cycle once i find a reliable source for test


  2. This cycle is almost the exact same as what I'm planning on running next year, even same goals. Definitely in on this, kill it bro!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   
       


  3. Bout to pin again in opposite glute. I'm in serious ass pain in the other glute. Sucks ass. Real tight but no heat or redness so I know it's gotta be the BA in the gear. Was really hoping it wouldn't get me all super sore. Maybe the next couple won't be as bad.
    Hustle harder

  4. Never been in this much pain from a shot before. Sucks so much ass. Still no discoloration or heat but its knotted like a bitch. Not raised up or anything but its killing me. Oh well. Price to pay to be on I guess. Putting a heating pack on it tonight.
    Hustle harder

  5. Quick update. Ass cheeks finally getting better. Did delt shots this week with only .5cc and that seems to be much better. Last weigh in was 225 lbs. I've gotten too much fat so I'm experimenting with cals this following week to see what's up. Strength gains are already happening from the superdrol and the pump is nasty. However I must say that I preferred the feeling of 40mgs of dbol. I feel pretty lethargic where on dbol I didn't feel that way. I can tell even though the test is long ester that its helping because random wood has been accruing more often and nailing the wife is more fun. As far as gym goes I don't hurl a ton of weight but 80lbs DB presses feel like 60s to me. Ill be back on 100s soon I can tell. Curling 55lbs for 7-10 perfect reps with DBS. My legs suck so ill really be working them hard this cycle. Lots of one legged stuff because of all the Surgery on my right knee. Actually have an appt for a cortisone shot next week to help swelling. This week also starts 7 day a week cardio. Begging workouts coming with next weeks workouts. Ill base all improvements off that.
    Hustle harder
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    Well today is definitely the day I can say I feel on. Everything on my body gets pumped as **** from everything I do. The SD is clearly in effect. No headache to speak of. Been taking all 30 mgs in a 12 hour period since Saturday. Will be in the gym tomorrow after another pin of test tonight. I am actually still sore from the first pin but that's normal and there is no tightness or discoloration or bruise. Virgin meat getting jabbed usually stays sore the first poke or two. Updates later in the week.
    My first test shot hurt my right quad for almost 2 weeks. After 4 weeks of injecting my mucles are finally use to the juice and don't get sore anymore.

  7. Feeling awesome as of late. Only complaint is that right nipple is getting small bump above it and its sore. I started hitting it with adex three days ago and it's improved some. .5 Friday and Saturday. If this **** don't give I'll slam it with Letro. F some gyno. Super ready for gym tomorrow. Strength going up steadily. More updates later.
    Hustle harder

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rabz
    Feeling awesome as of late. Only complaint is that right nipple is getting small bump above it and its sore. I started hitting it with adex three days ago and it's improved some. .5 Friday and Saturday. If this **** don't give I'll slam it with Letro. F some gyno. Super ready for gym tomorrow. Strength going up steadily. More updates later.
    If its not the cheek it's the nip. Keep that ish coming man. I'm eager to see how this cycle pans outs for you.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    If its not the cheek it's the nip. Keep that ish coming man. I'm eager to see how this cycle pans outs for you.
    Lol yeah crap happens. I expected some sensitivity in the right nip cuz that's common for me but I just don't care for this SD in comparison to dbol. The up side is I killed gym for sure today. Doing grand in there. I'm dropping the SD effective now. Having some stomach pain and gut is tight as hell from bloat. Taking .5 adex again tonight before bed to help. Ill prolly never do sd again unless its hella low dose. Seems to be great **** just a little much for me lol. For some more positives though, weight is at 230lbs and feeling amazing. Destroyed cardio again today in hopes that daily cardio will eliminate some more fat and bloat. Going to be doing 7 day a week cardio u till cycle ends from this week on. Ill be adding in Anavar 4 weeks from next Monday which will help as well.
    Hustle harder

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rabz

    Lol yeah crap happens. I expected some sensitivity in the right nip cuz that's common for me but I just don't care for this SD in comparison to dbol. The up side is I killed gym for sure today. Doing grand in there. I'm dropping the SD effective now. Having some stomach pain and gut is tight as hell from bloat. Taking .5 adex again tonight before bed to help. Ill prolly never do sd again unless its hella low dose. Seems to be great **** just a little much for me lol. For some more positives though, weight is at 230lbs and feeling amazing. Destroyed cardio again today in hopes that daily cardio will eliminate some more fat and bloat. Going to be doing 7 day a week cardio u till cycle ends from this week on. Ill be adding in Anavar 4 weeks from next Monday which will help as well.
    Yeah I'm looking forward to that Anavar run fa sho

  11. Decided to cut back to 20mgs instead of dropping sd. Appetite seem slightly better. Will know for sure in a couple days. Gotta get these gains.
    Hustle harder

  12. jmo
    if bloated/carrying bf, var will let you down.......iv run it many times
    again id highly recommend dropping test to a maintenance dose, its the cause of the estrogen issues and the bloat and your dosage contradicts your goal.....careful not to put too much stock into the var
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464
    jmo
    if bloated/carrying bf, var will let you down.......iv run it many times
    again id highly recommend dropping test to a maintenance dose, its the cause of the estrogen issues and the bloat and your dosage contradicts your goal.....careful not to put too much stock into the var
    Everything that I have read says that var will Definetly eliminate visceral fat and produce lean mass. Muscle hardening and cutting is what you get the most out of Var. maybe you got bad sources

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Everything that I have read says that var will Definetly eliminate visceral fat and produce lean mass. Muscle hardening and cutting is what you get the most out of Var. maybe you got bad sources
    you are reading too much into its hype
    it helps in those areas, HOWEVER, any user who isnt reasonably cut will not notice these changes outside the hardening and strength increase
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  15. Quick update. Gyno symptoms subsiding nicely. No lump or bump anymore. Kept SD at 10mg instead of dropping it. Will run it another week this way. Strength goin way up in gym. 100lbs DB bench for 10 reps each set. 225 on decline for 10. These are good numbers for me since I am a vag. Getting some back pumps so will start taurine now. Very exited about where this cycle is going. Can't get my phone to upload progress pic so ill get on CPU later.
    Last edited by rabz; 11-16-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Hustle harder

  16. Quick update: 235 lbs. 10mgs still got me feeling good but ill be dropping it Wednesday. That will make 28 days of sd. Every muscle on me feels hard as a rock. Been getting tons of random questions bout by rapid growth lol. Still 10-12 weeks left of this cycle too. Things are looking very promising.
    Hustle harder

  17. Delt shot
    Name:  image-2525412948.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  361.5 KB
    Hustle harder

  18. Name:  image-983296684.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  416.3 KB
    Hustle harder

  19. In Brotha!

  20. Good sh!t dogg! It's almost Var time son!

  21. Thanks I'm excited for it man. Getting stronger all the time up in the gym.
    Hustle harder

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rabz
    Thanks I'm excited for it man. Getting stronger all the time up in the gym.
    That's what's up. Keep us posted bro. I bet you get hella lean off that var.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rabz
    Thanks I'm excited for it man. Getting stronger all the time up in the gym.
    How was the Var run man?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine

    How was the Var run man?
    Yet to start it. Leveled out at 236 lbs so far. Starting the var 1st of January. Will let ya all know.
    Hustle harder

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rabz

    Yet to start it. Leveled out at 236 lbs so far. Starting the var 1st of January. Will let ya all know.
    Has you cycle been going good
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 01:40 PM
  3. boricua time to recomp
    By boricuarage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:49 PM
  4. SD/TEST E/1-TESTCYP ,is it ok to add tren
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 10:19 PM
  5. Most effective time to take SD
    By fkngchucknorris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in