Prohormone Anonymous (PHA)

MightyMouse69

Awards
Last day of my M4OHN/4ad cycle:wave:, does anyone else get really bummed when they know its PCT time? Maybe someone will make a placebo PH so I think I'm still on?

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Im at about day 5 into PCT from a 3week M1T/4AD cycle. Man those last couple of days were rough :icon_lol:
Maybe it was the wicked tasting nolva that made it rough.

PCT sucks, thats all I have to say about that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nolva's delicious!!!

oh wait i confused nolva with cheesecake ... my bad

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
PHA for sure. I need to share. I get depressed when I gotta end cycles too. There must be a 12-step program for us. And cheesecake flavored nolva is a damn good idea!

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
well now i dont feel so alone...i jus finished a cycle of M1T/4AD and am on Nolva now..those last couple of days "on" were rought because i knew i was about to come off....cant wait until my next cycle! :run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
think how I feel. Finished a cycle and have a long, long time till I can do another pending tomorrow's outcome. talk about depressed as I look at my small but growing stockpile O Ph's

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
This is what I have against BIG cycles, like say doing m1,4add(with unretainable strenth gains and weight gains.)

If you do a dryer and milder cycle, it would be less of a 'crash' the first 2-3 weeks of pct.

I gotta say I felt like **** after stopping m1,4add and losing all that strenght, that I thought would stay.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ugh, i have 5 days left.. im not looking foreward to pct

MightyMouse69

Awards
Welcome to all of you, hope you get through it! Here's to our next cycle:drunk:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a week into PCT from a m1t/4ad cycle. It's a sad, sad time.

Mightymouse, what kind of results you get on your m4ohn/4ad cycle?

dd

MightyMouse69

Awards
DD,

My complete cycle since last PCT was as follows:
3 Week Cycle of M14AD+4ad
3 Week Cycle of 1-T+4ad
3 Weeks of M4OHN+4ad

Overall, I thought the last 3 weeks I have been as strong as a bull, but I think I should of ran PCT after my first 6 weeks...I really had no cutting effect...Over this 9 week period I gained about 4lbs of mass. I'm a 200lb but its not the bloat I had on M1T.

MM

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
i'm 4 days into PCT following a strong 6 week 1-ad/4-ad cycle (on which i gained 16lbs). i caught an awful cold 2 days before the cycle ended, which continues even now. thought i would drop 5 lbs considering my appetite and cals werent as high as ON....guess what - i gained a pound. plus i feel 10x better than on-cycle, but that might be a combo of a) no more lethargy b) taking yummy robitussin with sudafed c) now on tribulus so my libido is gradually coming back along with my test.

and get this - my chest/facial hair is growing much faster than on-cycle. thicker too. explain that one...

no more long cycles for me.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i don't ever wanna come off. i might get on hot rodded HRT for the rest of my life!

j/k, pct is bearable if you take the right supps.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I definately do not look forward to PCT, especially if the gains are coming very well. But I know it is something that has to be done. The bad taste of nolva doesn't help either.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am also a couple week into pct from...you guessed it another M1T/4AD cycle. I do miss the stability under the weight I had while on. Was fortunate enough to continue showing strength gains through the end of the first week pct this time. They have slowed somewhat now though.

PCT can get a bit more interesting when you decide to try clenbuterol for the first time :twisted: Also helps when you respond 'really' well to nolvadex. Overall, I am using this time to establish a good strength training protocol and make certain I am making consistent gains off cycle. Basically just trying to tweak the system a little before going on again. PCT is a good time to be meticulous.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
for pct blues, try throwing in some r3igf-1 and you will fuckin love it. i actually look forward to pct b/c i use lr3 as abridge between cycles at 40mcgs-i actually can bulk on this stuff and nolva for recovery of course

gobig1

Awards
for pct blues, try throwing in some r3igf-1 and you will fuckin love it. i actually look forward to pct b/c i use lr3 as abridge between cycles at 40mcgs-i actually can bulk on this stuff and nolva for recovery of course
Ditto......LR3IGF-1 Rocks for PCT, do your "normal" PCT and add LR3IGF-1 into your mix and you won't even know you have ended your cycle.

MightyMouse69

Awards
One week into PCT, starting to feel a little better psychologically but feel I hate feeling like I am getting smaller although I have only lost a pound or two...

What is the least androgenic compound affecting the hair?

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i guess i am wierd but my strength continues to improve. I jus started my second week of pct and have seen no noticeable loss in sized and strength continues to climb...using nolva pct.
I need to research this lr3igf-1....sounds like something i might wanna try. any quick advice?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overall, I am using this time to establish a good strength training protocol and make certain I am making consistent gains off cycle. Basically just trying to tweak the system a little before going on again. PCT is a good time to be meticulous.
:thumbsup: :goodpost:

I have learned from each and every PCT. Makes being 'on' more productive and PCT an opportunity to work on 'the plan' in the future.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im kind of inexperienced here - Im only on my second PH cycle - but IMO I like to keep things short and sweet. 4 weeks of good gains, a mild PCT with almost no crash, negligable if any loss in strength and mass.

BV

donk

Awards
Clen and creatine make Pct not too bad but then again I have only done 2 short ph cycles.

joebiggie

joebiggie

Awards
Damn, I guess I am the only one who likes coming off. :blink: When I am on I feel like I have to hide everything from the people I care about. I feel sad because I have more hairs in the drain and I get nervous checking my nips for bumps. I like knowing that things are "back to normal" for my body. I might not be able to lift the same weights the same number of times but the scale doesn't usually notice when I come off. I dunno I guess it just helps me sleep better at night because I know I'm not possibly messing with my body's chemistry anymore. I value the training times I have "off" just as much as the training times I have "on". Both are productive in their own way. PCT? Bring it on. :thumbsup:

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I like the time while off to stockpile supps and support vits. and minerals. ALSO to get my diet/ training in check and starting to make gains before a cycle starts to ensure when i am on I am going to get the best BANG for my buck with INSANE GAINS...