how to remove estrogen related water retention

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
How do you guys remove water retention from estrogen?

akaVeritaS

Awards
I remove estrogen...?

Get an AI. What are you running right now?

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
im into week 8 of 16
M1t 1 - 4
500mg Test E ramping up to 625mg 1 - 16
T3 + Clen 12-16

I have nolva, clom and HCG for pct

I was thinking about running low dose nolva thinking it may reduce the water. .

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No hCG for PCT; that would be counter-productive as it is slightly suppressive in and of itself. I personally use Erase Pro as my on-cycle AI.

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
No Hcg for pct ? this is the first i have ever heard of this.

You have anything i could read to back up your claims? i am interested

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hcg on cycle, not pct imo. I use an AI (either pharma or a good OTC) on cycle.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remove estrogen from cycle you say...

Well do not run testosterone then.. Run trenbolone and call it good.

You remove the estrogen with letrozole but it will also reap some unhealthy sides.

You could keep the estrogen sides in check with OTC products like Erase Pro and AndroHard

-Matt

akaVeritaS

Awards
Aromaisin at 12.5mg.

Also, HCG will prolong your recovery during PCT, because your body will not start producing LH until the HCG is gone from your system. Use HCG on cycle to stop testicular atrophy, and then stop it before PCT.

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
Aromaisin at 12.5mg.

Also, HCG will prolong your recovery during PCT, because your body will not start producing LH until the HCG is gone from your system. Use HCG on cycle to stop testicular atrophy, and then stop it before PCT.
Right i see where i have gone wrong.

Is it possible to start using HCG while on cycle towards the end of your cycle to bring up already atrophied testies, stopping the HCG once the cycle ends then start PCT with Nolva/Clomid

that sound better?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right i see where i have gone wrong.

Is it possible to start using HCG while on cycle towards the end of your cycle to bring up already atrophied testies, stopping the HCG once the cycle ends then start PCT with Nolva/Clomid

that sound better?
Yes.

DanielPickett

Awards
Man use the HCG just stop it a week prior to starting pct. Its a must! It's not counter productive when your body isn't capable of producing LH on its own. Ask any veteran they will assure you the same. An AI knocks out water weight. Letro works best but look into its rebound effect and plan accordingly. Cycle looks good one day of your interested try dropping the test dose and stack with EQ. It's far less androgenic and it has very little estrogen conversion.
Cheers

BigBalls

BigBalls

Awards
thanks for the advice guys...

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards

You remove the estrogen with letrozole but it will also reap some unhealthy sides.

You could keep the estrogen sides in check with OTC products like Erase Pro and AndroHard

-Matt
Matt,

Can you explain how AH would help? I am on TRT right now, using erase to help with E2, and would love to use hard instead. If I'm on TRT and shut down, can one stay on AH semi- permanent?

akaVeritaS

Awards
Matt,

Can you explain how AH would help? I am on TRT right now, using erase to help with E2, and would love to use hard instead. If I'm on TRT and shut down, can one stay on AH semi- permanent?
Matt, correct me if I'm wrong.

AndroHard is two Stano isomers that are in a special delivery system that minimizes supression. Stano is the prohormone to DHT, which is the males naturally produced AI. You could take AH as part of your TRT and enjoy it's benefits, but it will end up being quite expensive. The recommended dose, 6 caps a day, requires one bottle per 28 days. That translates to 13 bottles for a full year, which would run you $1,689.35. There are 25% off coupons that you can get from Matt or the PP Reps, which will bring it down to $1,267.01.

If you can afford it, I would recommend it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt,Can you explain how AH would help? I am on TRT right now, using erase to help with E2, and would love to use hard instead. If I'm on TRT and shut down, can one stay on AH semi- permanent?
It will act as a aromatase inhibitor and can occupy estrogen receptors.It will also protect or lessen gyno problems -- http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S00223476868059603 softgel a day would last you 2 months --- that could be plenty for your TRT regimen-Matt

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Matt - how many AH a day for use with TRT? Would there still be need for arimidex? I'm interested in AH but curios of what benefits I would see using it instead of the one arimidex weekly I'm taking now. Thx

Husker89

Banned
Awards
formeron at a pump a day will do it

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt - how many AH a day for use with TRT? Would there still be need for arimidex? I'm interested in AH but curios of what benefits I would see using it instead of the one arimidex weekly I'm taking now. Thx
half serving of AndroHard would 600 mg of hormone in blood.

DHT and 5a diol levels should be quite a bit higher than upper range....

Would speculate it would handle estrogen but not lower igf-1 and HDL as bad as adex would.

In fact Androsterone (androhard) shows traits that could IMPROVE cholesterol.

Androhard and cholesterol article-

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would use Aromasin over Adex for many reasons. No effect on HDL, lowers SHBG and no rebound.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I love aromasin, considering an aromasin into an erase run one of these days

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love aromasin, considering an aromasin into an erase run one of these days
What would be the point in that? Why not just extend the run of either of them since they're both suicidal AIs?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
What would be the point in that? Why not just extend the run of either of them since they're both suicidal AIs?
Well was thinking starting with aromasin and switching to erase since it would ease my mind of being less harsh per say. Or do I have that wrong? I would not want to stay on aromasin for a long period of time. Especially if I am not running test at the time

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to add that many assume that water retention is estrogen bloat. Water intake, sodium intake and carbohydrates will make a huge difference.

There was a time where I had been experiencing what some would consider estrogen related water retention. I went and got my estradiol tested and it turned up 5 on a 7.6-42.6 range from the use of and AI. Obviously estrogen was not the issue.

Estrogen is not always the culprit.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to add that many assume that water retention is estrogen bloat. Water intake, sodium intake and carbohydrates will make a huge difference.

There was a time where I had been experiencing what some would consider estrogen related water retention. I went and got my estradiol tested and it turned up 5 on a 7.6-42.6 range from the use of and AI. Obviously estrogen was not the issue.

Estrogen is not always the culprit.

How watery were you David?

That is SUPER low e2

What was the bodyfat looking like?

-Matt

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At that point I was nearly 10%. Not tremendously bloated, just the love handles and hips is where I hold my fat and water.

Yes, that was too low an E2 for my liking. Point being, IMO, and experience, it is not always estrogen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well was thinking starting with aromasin and switching to erase since it would ease my mind of being less harsh per say. Or do I have that wrong? I would not want to stay on aromasin for a long period of time. Especially if I am not running test at the time
I'm not following your train of thought here. They're both suicidal AIs and I don't see why you think switching to Erase instead of exemestane is a safer alternative or a better idea while not on test.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I'm not following your train of thought here. They're both suicidal AIs and I don't see why you think switching to Erase instead of exemestane is a safer alternative or a better idea while not on test.
How is exemestane safer then erase? Because it can slightly elevate test levels?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so confused lol.
If you have a minute could you explain when it would be better to use exem vs erase, or any pros cons... I feel so lost lol
They both elevate test and lower estrogen. The main difference is going to be that Erase is OTC and Exemstane is Rx.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
They both elevate test and lower estrogen. The main difference is going to be that Erase is OTC and Exemstane is Rx.
Does that mean anything other then name? Is one safer or better or any difference at all?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beavis Bungocchi Anabolics 11
wfreiling Supplement Auction 28
wfreiling Supplement Auction 13
Supplements 3
Supplements 2