Intranasal delivery for M5aa/MDHT?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this or if it could cause a higher stimulating effect pre workout than just oral delivery. What I was thinking was just go to walmart and get a nasal spray and mix it possibly to 10mg/squirt and take several squirts pre workout. Opinions?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
No one? Well, I think I might try this out and snort 20mg M5aa before my workout and then take 80mg orally. I am just gonna split the capsule and up the nose it goes:drunk:

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think you can make products specially for this.....seems complex, but pre-workout supp as good as M5AA would be awesome up the nose!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I tried snorting 50mgs of M5, no felt difference from Oral, but I don't get much from M5 anyway. PEG is the only thing that will reliably dissolve M5, not a water solution, that would burn big time.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Don't snort methyls - there is no point. They are for oral use, period.
If you want a great pre-workout boost, mix 3-alpha with HPBCD cyclodextrins. Of course, you can only buy 500g sizes of HPBCD, and mix in 60g of PH with that, so you'd better like them.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, intranasal delivery is to improve absorption.... methylation has already solved that problem. I'm thinking you would actually get LESS hormone into your bloodstream by snorting a methyl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 24
solidsnake IGF-1/GH 10
Anabolics 4
tyga tyga Nootropics 32
Anabolics 2