1s cycle opinions needed..

whitecamaross

Awards
i have been thinking about doing my 1st cycle using test and hcg towards the end.
however, i have seen different opinions as far as what dosage to use.
my plan is the following:
week1-12 test 400mg/week
hcg week 8-12 but at what dosage???
i have read alot on these forums and i dont seem to come to the right dosage.
i was thinking about adding deca to the cycle but i know that deca can be detected
for up to 1yr after use which isnt what i want because ill be changing jobs in about 6months
or so and i dont want to take any chances. i am however, prone to gyno. i know that i am going to be very sensitive to the test so i would like to take perhaps nolva to avoid potential effects?
how long should i run nolva if i do use it? at what dosage?
i am 25 years old, male and have been trainning since i was 17. i am 6ft tall, 206 lbs, and looking to put on about 15-20 lbs of solid muscle. any input would be greatly appreciated

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i have been thinking about doing my 1st cycle using test and hcg towards the end.
however, i have seen different opinions as far as what dosage to use.
my plan is the following:
week1-12 test 400mg/week
hcg week 8-12 but at what dosage???
i have read alot on these forums and i dont seem to come to the right dosage.
i was thinking about adding deca to the cycle but i know that deca can be detected
for up to 1yr after use which isnt what i want because ill be changing jobs in about 6months
or so and i dont want to take any chances. i am however, prone to gyno. i know that i am going to be very sensitive to the test so i would like to take perhaps nolva to avoid potential effects?
how long should i run nolva if i do use it? at what dosage?
i am 25 years old, male and have been trainning since i was 17. i am 6ft tall, 206 lbs, and looking to put on about 15-20 lbs of solid muscle. any input would be greatly appreciated
A good first cycle is the old Test and dbol (Bread and Butter) stack. Run Test enath or cyp at 500mg/week and dbol @ 35mg/day for weeks 1-3 or 4.

For the Deca leave it out, and for the gyno just take nolva throughout the cycle like 5-10mg should do. HCG at like 500iu twice a week. And some run it through there whole cycle but in a cycle like that I personally would start until week 3.

whitecamaross

Awards
A good first cycle is the old Test and dbol (Bread and Butter) stack. Run Test enath or cyp at 500mg/week and dbol @ 35mg/day for weeks 1-3 or 4.

For the Deca leave it out, and for the gyno just take nolva throughout the cycle like 5-10mg should do. HCG at like 500iu twice a week. And some run it through there whole cycle but in a cycle like that I personally would start until week 3.
ok but u didnt specify as far as how my cycle should go. break it down as how it should be for the entire 12 weeks. also, i just dont feel good about dbol. can i stack test alone with nolva and hcg?? how would i go about stacking those 3 for 12 weeks?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
personally since you're over 200 (particularly for people over 220) I'd just jump to 750mg/week.

The results from 500 will be good but 750 will be markedly better and you probably won't need an anti-e.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
ok but u didnt specify as far as how my cycle should go. break it down as how it should be for the entire 12 weeks. also, i just dont feel good about dbol. can i stack test alone with nolva and hcg?? how would i go about stacking those 3 for 12 weeks?
test only is fine or deca/test is fine, dbol is nice but not necessary. here is a nice test only cycle for you:

500 to 800mg test cyp or e a week weeks 1 to 12
10mg nolvadex ED or 20mg EOD weeks 1 to 12
250iu of HCG twice a week weeks 5 to 14
Start PCT week 15 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks

for a test/deca cycle
500mg test cyp or e a week weeks 1 to 14
800mg deca weeks 1 and 2
400mg deca weeks 3 to 13
250iu of HCG 3 times a week weeks 1 to 16
Start PCT week 17 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks

if you need help with the HCG I have a FAQ on it

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
for a first cycle I'd go with test enanthate at 750mg/week, for 10 weeks, and dbol at 40mg/day for the first 30 days. HCG 500iu 2x/week, nolvadex 40mg weeks 12-13 and 20mg for 14-18 or so.

Take like 2-3 months off after pct and go in for round 2 :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest that you take off for 10 weeks if you do a 10 week cycle.. just to give you body time to recover... time on = time off...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you definitely don't need 750mg of test you will grow more than fine with 500mg you could probably get away with 300

1-12 test cyp or e 500mg
1-4 dbol 35mg (if you want)
3-12 hcg 250 2x
1-12 10 mg nolva

if gyno symptoms occur bump the nolva up to 80mg until they subside
13-16 nolva 40/40/20/20

enjoy

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
the people who respond really well tend to rave and skew the response pool. A lot of people will get mediocre results on less than 500mg, and won't get really awesome results till 700-800. if you are a super responder just take an anti-e to keep **** under control, test's side effects are pretty mild really otherwise...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the people that don't respond to 500mg a week USUALLY have crappy training, diet, and rest - if those 3 things are in order ANY 200 pound person will grow and grow well

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the people who respond really well tend to rave and skew the response pool. A lot of people will get mediocre results on less than 500mg, and won't get really awesome results till 700-800. if you are a super responder just take an anti-e to keep **** under control, test's side effects are pretty mild really otherwise...
That is ture. It is also true that the joints and tendons will not keep up. Everyone wants to be big quick but that is hardly the best thing to do. Slow and steady win the race here. Also everyone responses differntly. It is easy to increase the dosage latter if your not seeing the results you want (diet and exercise should be looked at first). While I agree that a lot of people are too conseritive in there dosages (I still don't know why people bauk at adding 600 to 800mg of EQ to a cycle given the low sides and related strength) and that 500mg is on the low end for a 200lb man it sure doesn't hurt to start at the lower dosages and work there way up, even during the middle of a cycle (one reason I like the longer cycles.)

JM2C for what its worth.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Skye...what would you recomend for dosages and per week for a 210lb guy wanting to do a test e, dbol, eq, hcg bulker for a 2nd cycle.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
the people that don't respond to 500mg a week USUALLY have crappy training, diet, and rest - if those 3 things are in order ANY 200 pound person will grow and grow well
And they'd grow and grow well with all that in order training naturally too. I'm not a member of the 10-12 week cycle for 10lbs of keepable mass fan club. That is the sort of **** a natural can do. If I'm taking gear it's because I want to see real results, real fast :D I think it's importantly to merely have your diet, training and what not for the most part in line, if you like to eat sugary kids cerleals in the morning no big deal, if you like pizza so what - just don't expect to grow on a pizza, count chocula and top ramen diet, lol.

So, in an ideal world training, eating, etc would all be in line, however I think you can look at the majority of the guys here or on any board and see that's not the case. I myself was digging into the nutter butter cookies and sherbert to feed up to 8,000 while I was growing on dbol - that woulda required like 20lbs of broccoli a day ;)

I suppose if you're not super-repsonder but you're neurotic about diet/training/sleep/etc that 500mg/week will provide a decent amount of gains (1-1.5lb/week) for a guy over 200lbs.