no results with prami, what now?
- 12-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Ok so bloods came in today and I'm not sure what to think
Testosterone 716 ng/dl referenced at 348-1197
LH 9.3 mIU/ml 1.7-8.6
FSH 3.8 mIU/ml 1.5-12.4
Prolactin .2 ng/ml 4.0-15.2
Estradiol 30.7 pg/ml 7.6-42.6
...So prolactin is super low, yet I show almost every symtom of elevated prolactin. Everything else looks decent so what do you guys think?
- 12-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Was this while taking prami, inhibit P, or Prolactrone?
I saw talk of all three. Prolactin is definitely down...
- 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM
12-04-2012, 09:34 PM
12-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Sorry didn't mean side effects... I meant the symptoms stayed ie puffy slightly sensitive nipples. Mild lactation if squeezed.
12-05-2012, 11:23 AM
12-29-2012, 07:23 PM
I have the same issue, honestly I regret every taking hdrol, seems to cause irreversible gyno rarely. Going to try formeron or erase if I can, but don't have much hope. Especially as your bloods are normal and you still have the issue.
Similar Forum Threads
- By annac in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 10-02-2009, 03:19 PM
- By Predaking in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2008, 06:18 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2004, 02:10 PM
- By BigChuckles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2004, 02:59 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 27Last Post: 06-10-2003, 02:01 PM