THE IMPORTANCE TO GET A CHECKUP PRE/POST CYCLE

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Ok first off I would just like to say that I am not natural. Haven't been for a while and I have cycled on and off for 3 years now. I started training with this man (name left confidential) when I was 18 (24 now) years old. He saw my potential and my passion for bodybuilding and took me under his wing. Yesterday I lost my friend/training partner/nutritional advisor who was only 33 years old due to a heart attack. He was 6'3 300lbs and about 270 when he competes. He was a really big guy; like a Dennis Wolf! He was preparing for a bodybuilding show, it was NPC Eastern's if I remember correctly. He was always on massive amounts of test/deca/pills and hgh for aslong as I known him. He recently told me he was starting to take insulin post workout. He told me how sometimes it makes him shake. I told him to be careful because too much insulin can put a persons body into shock. I'm not sitting here writing to you guys telling you he died of steroid abuse because I am not a doctor. All I am saying is if you are going to cycle please go get a checkup from your doctor Pre and Post cycle just to make sure everything is normal. He leaves a wife and a new born baby boy only 1 years old. Don't be imbarassed to speak to your doctor and letting him know about your cycles. Keep your doctor informed of any changes in dosages or compounds. I know this may sound annoying but your health is very important... Tomorrow I am going to see my friend in a coffin instead of a stage. God bless to him, all you guys and myself

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
In sorry for your loss. Sound advice

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ok first off I would just like to say that I am not natural. Haven't been for a while and I have cycled on and off for 3 years now. I started training with this man when i was 18 (24 now) years old ( his name left confidential). He saw my potential and my passion for bodybuilding and took me under his wing. Yesterday I lost my friend/training partner/nutritional advisor who was only 33 years old due to a heart attack. He was 6'3 300lbs and about 270 when he competes. He was a really big guy (like a Dennis Wolf) when he competes. He was preparing for I believe a bodybuilding show, it was NPC Eastern's if I remember correctly. He was always on massive amounts of test/deca/pills and hgh for aslong as I known him. He recently told me he was starting to take insulin post workout. He told me how sometimes it makes him shake. I told him to be careful because too much insulin can put a persons body into shock. I'm not sitting here writing to you guys telling you he died of steroid abuse because I am not a doctor. All I am saying is if you are going to cycle please go get a checkup from your doctor Pre and Post cycle just to make sure everything is normal. He leaves a wife and a new born baby boy only 1 years old. Don't be imbarassed to speak to your doctor and letting him know about your cycles. Keep your doctor informed of any changes in dosages or compounds. I know this may sound annoying but you're health is very important... Tomorrow I am going to see my friend in a coffin instead of a stage. God bless to him, all you guys and myself
Sound, and sobering, advice. Condolences.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A checkup would not have cured him from abusing AAS/peptides.

His loss is unfortunate, and i can not imagine how much pain his family is going through. I never want to hear about a fellow bodybuilder passing away. My condolences.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Thanks alot guys. Just be careful as will I

Btw going to see a doctor may not have stoped him from abusing his gear because he was fixated on becoming a pro but if a doctor knows what you are doing and he notices something than he would deff advise you to stop or take a break because something looks abnormal. That's the point of checking up with your doctor. Making sure your cholesterol, heart, organs like your kidneys or liver are working properly.