Test e or test prop?

BigD89

Awards
Those of you who have used these, which one is better in your opinion?

BigD89

Awards
Test is test is test.
So the only difference is the half life? Prop say it will increase igf-1 more. While e says it will produce more red bloods cells..hmmmm decisions decisions decisions

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the only difference is the half life? Prop say it will increase igf-1 more. While e says it will produce more red bloods cells..hmmmm decisions decisions decisions
Why would the ester have any difference on activity in terms of physical effects? The parent hormone will have the same effects.

BigD89

Awards
Hmm agreed. Which do you prefer? Juss curious to see which is more popular in the bodybuilding community, so far test e seems to be the winner

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm agreed. Which do you prefer? Juss curious to see which is more popular in the bodybuilding community, so far test e seems to be the winner
I prefer E, but it's just a personal preference.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Depends what you want. Test p is great for shorter cycles (8 weeks) and also has less tendency to bloat due to a shorter ester and test e is great for longer (at least 12 weeks) cycles. It will bloat you more but that can be controlled. Also depends on you willingness to pin frequently Or 2x week.

BigD89

Awards
Depends what you want. Test p is great for shorter cycles (8 weeks) and also has less tendency to bloat due to a shorter ester and test e is great for longer (at least 12 weeks) cycles. It will bloat you more but that can be controlled. Also depends on you willingness to pin frequently Or 2x week.
Well pinning twice a week won't be such a big deal but I'm not rele wanting a bloated look tho, I red test e is highy capable to aromatasing. Is that the same for prop? Or do you run that risk with cyp prop and ester?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well pinning twice a week won't be such a big deal but I'm not rele wanting a bloated look tho, I red test e is highy capable to aromatasing. Is that the same for prop? Or do you run that risk with cyp prop and ester?
The bloat on E is so exaggerated. Most of the problem, IME, is that people run it as a "bulker" and tend to eat dirtier, which leads to more water retention.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is basically a choice between how fast you want it to kick in also how many times are you willing to stab yourself. Along with this test prop is normally lower mg/ml.

Also test p clears faster so you are able to jump into pct sooner.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Everyone I know in the gym has done test e...except me and they all loved it. I really want to do it but their supplier got busted so I have no way of getting it now. The results I've seen are amazing from test e. I don't immagine test p being much different with results just more pining. Rodja is right though your bloat will be determined by your diet.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If its your first cycle I say go with test e. only for the fact that you are new to pinning and with less pins you ultimately are less likely to get infection or any other complication that can arise from being new to injections. This will allow you some good practice and allow you to prepare more. If you're worried about bloat well somethings you need to except. It comes with the territory. Just run an good AI and you'll be fine.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test E has never bloated me more than prop.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 4, about to enter 5 on test e. bloat isn't bad at 4k calories 40/35/25 c/p/f. Taking 100mg formasurge daily. May reduce soon

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
Along with pinning prop more frequently, i've always experienced some horrendous pain the next day from propionate esters. i would be limping all day at work and had to make a BS excuse as to why.

zeroshens

Awards
I like test e because syringes and needles cost money

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If its your first cycle I say go with test e. only for the fact that you are new to pinning and with less pins you ultimately are less likely to get infection or any other complication that can arise from being new to injections. This will allow you some good practice and allow you to prepare more. If you're worried about bloat well somethings you need to except. It comes with the territory. Just run an good AI and you'll be fine.
Couldn't have said it better. Test e for your first cycle. Get to know your IM sites, less pain with E than prop (typically). Bloat is exaggerated imo. Always have an AI on hand.

BigD89

Awards
Couldn't have said it better. Test e for your first cycle. Get to know your IM sites, less pain with E than prop (typically). Bloat is exaggerated imo. Always have an AI on hand.
Popped my pinning cherry this morning!! Haha boy was I nervous at first but when it got to it it was no big deal. Kinda wish I got prop instead seeing how easy it is now that I've done it, but on the other hand I kno getting e was the best choice for being a beginner like you said. MAN I cannot wait for this to kick in the next couple weeks! Totally pumped- on a side note it feels like Somone punched me in the ass haha not painful tho and sure soreness will stop after a few times pinning

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some sites will hurt longer than others. Typically the bigger the muscle group, the more area available for the liquid to disperse which should lessen the soreness. However, sometimes it just hurts no matter what. Best thing you can do is buy a heating pad from Target or Wal Mart, best 20 bucks you'll spend. Literally a life saver. Also, if you can pin the muscle group you're about to target for a lifting session, it REALLY helps.

BigD89

Awards
Some sites will hurt longer than others. Typically the bigger the muscle group, the more area available for the liquid to disperse which should lessen the soreness. However, sometimes it just hurts no matter what. Best thing you can do is buy a heating pad from Target or Wal Mart, best 20 bucks you'll spend. Literally a life saver. Also, if you can pin the muscle group you're about to target for a lifting session, it REALLY helps.
Good advice i will invest in one for sure. See I figured it would make tht muscle group even more sore. Would it help because while lifting tht muscle will expand dispersing the test faster and more efffeciantly?

BigD89

Awards
Quick question tho. Will the site always swell after every pin or will it gradually swell less n less each time? My glute isn't too swollen and only notice it when I lay on tht side. Also have a ache in my lower back day after pinning. Idk if it related to the test or juss tweaked it at work but seems to be slowly going away so Thts a good sign