Anyone use androenhance yet?? Is it really worth the price?

V

Viking23

Awards
I was thinking of running androenhance for 8 weeks along with superdrol the first 4 weeks and stano 200 the last 4. Has anyone tried that yet? I was just lookibg for some feedback before I buy everything.

AE week 1-8 3 pumps ed
sd week 1-4 10, 20, 20, 20
stano week 4-8 600, 800, 800, 800

pct
clomid weeks 8-12 100,50,50,50
daa 3g ed
erase 0,0,3,2,2,1

V

Viking23

Awards
would it be a good test base for superdrol?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
looks pretty legit to me....makes sense....nobody's run AE for 2 months yet since it only just came out....but if its "better than dermacrine" it should suffice as a solid test base. and SD into stano sounds like a solid idea. I'd do it :D

V

Viking23

Awards
Good to hear! That being said, I can't wait to get this cycle started!! I'll let you kno how it goes..

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good to hear! That being said, I can't wait to get this cycle started!! I'll let you kno how it goes..
I'd rather see you run SD low at 10mg the middle 6 weeks

Androenhance: week 1-8,3 pumps
SD:week 2-7, 10mg ED

And work you stano in the final 4 weeks
Stano: 0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000

Your going to want to run the stano higher

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah you'll be one of the first to give feedback on AE and how it works as a test base. Its just too expensive for that purpose for me, I don't mind the androseries products and their price....but a topical test base like AE/derma I want to use like 75% of the year in my case...so it would be cost prohibitive really. But for a cycle? 8 weeks? I'd give it a try in that fashion....I don't mind spending money on quality products. just not every month :D

technique88

technique88

Awards
I say If 4 weeks is good? 6 weeks must be better! :D
Haha only at a lower dose like that. The gains would be more maintainable and pct easier

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Haha only at a lower dose like that. The gains would be more maintainable and pct easier
yeah I decided to do just that, 10mg for first 6 weeks of an 8 weeker. I thought about 10mg per day for the entire 8 weeks.....but I figure that might be pushing it even at 10mg doses. If I ended up killing myself? I'd never hear the end of it (hyuk hyuk :D), all the we told you not to do steroids speeches! (that i'd never hear since I'd be dead)

technique88

technique88

Awards
yeah I decided to do just that, 10mg for first 6 weeks of an 8 weeker. I thought about 10mg per day for the entire 8 weeks.....but I figure that might be pushing it even at 10mg doses. If I ended up killing myself? I'd never hear the end of it (hyuk hyuk :D), all the we told you not to do steroids speeches! (that i'd never hear since I'd be dead)
I love SD at 10mg. Gains are more than enough

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you will love using it and feel better and more well-rounded on this cycle with AE.

It should give you more kick to the cycle and muscle fullness etc... I felt very good while using it for a brief cutting phase.

I felt the Super-11 component quite heavily as my stomach got tighter noticeably while incorporating it.

I was not carb restricting, but definitely was not eating a huge amount of calorie either.

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of running androenhance for 8 weeks along with superdrol the first 4 weeks and stano 200 the last 4. Has anyone tried that yet? I was just lookibg for some feedback before I buy everything.

AE week 1-8 3 pumps ed
sd week 1-4 10, 20, 20, 20
stano week 4-8 600, 800, 800, 800

pct
clomid weeks 8-12 100,50,50,50
daa 3g ed
erase 0,0,3,2,2,1
Funny thing is I planned the same exact cycle a while ago for my Nov bulk. But I was on the fence between 4ad and AE. But now I'm interested in Alpha 5 as well. So I'm pretty much indecisive at the moment. Might be between AE and Alpha 5. I'm also contemplating on going 6 weeks at 10mg instead of the 20mg for 4 weeks. Decisions, decisions lol.

V

Viking23

Awards
Funny thing is I planned the same exact cycle a while ago for my Nov bulk. But I was on the fence between 4ad and AE. But now I'm interested in Alpha 5 as well. So I'm pretty much indecisive at the moment. Might be between AE and Alpha 5. I'm also contemplating on going 6 weeks at 10mg instead of the 20mg for 4 weeks. Decisions, decisions lol.
after I talked to you i decided to run this cycle and see what the gains are like. I just was a little uncertain about the AE but I decided to try it out

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
after I talked to you i decided to run this cycle and see what the gains are like. I just was a little uncertain about the AE but I decided to try it out
Yea it's a great cycle to run. I can't wait. But damn idk which to choose now, between AE and Alpha 5.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
V

Viking23

Awards
is it a topical? I'm def going to in a little bit when I get home.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it a topical? I'm def going to in a little bit when I get home.
Nope. AE is topical. Alpha 5 is a Rde tab, basically hold and swallow. Lol doesn't sound right hahaha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, had to wait so it was only run briefly towards the end of my cycle.
If u guys sponsor me I'll do a log on AE :) you guys need loggers for this. Let me know

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tick tock :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this time, I am not aware of any AE opportunities. I know they are trying to get the dermatherm going (product apparently in mail).
Oh okkk no problem. I see ya pimpin dermatherm more than AE

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see you run SD low at 10mg the middle 6 weeks

Androenhance: week 1-8,3 pumps
SD:week 2-7, 10mg ED

And work you stano in the final 4 weeks
Stano: 0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000

Your going to want to run the stano higher
:fing02:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh okkk no problem. I see ya pimpin dermatherm more than AE

I would like to see more AndroEnhance / AndroBulk logs ....

What if you could buy 1 bulk, get one free, and then get 25% off the AndroEnhance?

Would you wanna log this brah? CHEAPO deal eh?

-Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What if you could buy 1 bulk, get one free, and then get 25% off the AndroEnhance?

-Matt
Hmmmmmm. How about a little neg and I'll give a detailed and honest log. How about both AB free and two bottles of AH at 25% off. I want to run it for 8 weeks. My intentions was to run SD but I'll change it to AB for this opportunity. Let me know big homie :)

Pm me of anything

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

-Matt
I'd run androenhance with ABv3 in a few weeks, but I got me that androgel (and sustain alpha topical) + forma stanzol LOL....so that would be a no go for me I suppose, unless I want to be redundant and take a bath in lotions and potions ED :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd run androenhance with ABv3 in a few weeks, but I got me that androgel (and sustain alpha topical) + forma stanzol LOL....so that would be a no go for me I suppose, unless I want to be redundant and take a bath in lotions and potions ED :D
My partner in crime lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I paid full price minus 25% discount for my ABv3 lol. running it WITH SD though. should be pretty killer, ABv3/androgel/SD + low dose AHv3 and forma stanzol. If I fck up on this one? and don't gain? or gain fat? TOTALLY my fault :D
That sounds great. I would love to add SD to the stack Matt is offering me. But not sure if he would like me to add it. Word up! If u don't gain u def f'd up brotha. U started it already?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That sounds great. I would love to add SD to the stack Matt is offering me. But not sure if he would like me to add it. Word up! If u don't gain u def f'd up brotha. U started it already?
2 more weeks of getting unfat :D then I start. But the PP reps don't mind you adding in stuff with their products for stacking....I suggested a 300mg deca plus 6 caps AMv2 for 12 weeks cycle and figured they'd be against it...but they said go for it, they'd love to see what happens lol. But yeah, If I get something for free or a sweet deal? you figure to run it solo to give the reps legit results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 more weeks of getting unfat :D then I start. But the PP reps don't mind you adding in stuff with their products for stacking....I suggested a 300mg deca plus 6 caps AMv2 for 12 weeks cycle and figured they'd be against it...but they said go for it, they'd love to see what happens lol. But yeah, If I get something for free or a sweet deal? you figure to run it solo to give the reps legit results.
I'm dying to run SD too lol. Would love to stack em all. Word they shouldn't mind (hope). You going to get huge. If not delete your AM account! ASAP!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm dying to run SD too lol. Would love to stack em all. Word they shouldn't mind (hope). You going to get huge. If not delete your AM account! ASAP!
hahahaha, yeah but I'm being careful with calories.....like +700 over maintenance ....I'd rather just gain a net of 6-8 lbs than a bunch of fat + the lean weight.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha, yeah but I'm being careful with calories.....like +700 over maintenance ....I'd rather just gain a net of 6-8 lbs than a bunch of fat + the lean weight.
Same here. Lol. This will be my first bulk so I'm excited. Ima do the same, about 700 above maint and added carbs. After a month I'll add a bit more.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
^^^Perfectly built and synergistic cycle would be interesting to see ppl run this

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO that would be nice. only issues I'd have would be A) This don't blow up my belly, and B) hopefully +6-700 cals surplus per day is enough for said blowing up to occur :D
Bump it to 1,000 and throw in an AI or AH:D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Bump it to 1,000 and throw in an AI or AH:D
I'll be on 2 AH since im on AH year round now anyways (and the gel)....and also 18 pumps forma stanzol ...i doubt I'll get fat though in 2 months anyways...just paranoid. How many times per week and how many sets per bodypart for you on a lean bulk?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be on 2 AH since im on AH year round now anyways (and the gel)....and also 18 pumps forma stanzol ...i doubt I'll get fat though in 2 months anyways...just paranoid. How many times per week and how many sets per bodypart for you on a lean bulk?
Do what works for your normally. Results are diet dictated. Most programs of higher reps vs. lower reps are just energy expenditure changing.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Do what works for your normally. Results are diet dictated. Most programs of higher reps vs. lower reps are just energy expenditure changing.
I switched to working each bodypart twice a week recently for this cutter....but I was doing high rep lower weights, and medium weights, with some heavy worked in towards the end. BUT if I am lifting heavy with some medium, and killing myself with 12 sets or more per bodypart, I am not sure if twice a week is gonna work. Too many bodyparts each day, I like to concentrate on two bodyparts per day and go once per week.....I'd do a 6 day routine, but I need to workout on my particular days you know? so that won't work.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't follow bb workouts, so if I'm on a lean bulk basically I just adjust weight/intensity/volume through added sets not reps and I'll also add exercises and days of training. It gets complicated:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched to working each bodypart twice a week recently for this cutter....but I was doing high rep lower weights, and medium weights, with some heavy worked in towards the end. BUT if I am lifting heavy with some medium, and killing myself with 12 sets or more per bodypart, I am not sure if twice a week is gonna work. Too many bodyparts each day, I like to concentrate on two bodyparts per day and go once per week.....I'd do a 6 day routine, but I need to workout on my particular days you know? so that won't work.
You can look into Layne Nortons Stregnth/hypertrophy split.