Anyone use androenhance yet?? Is it really worth the price?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    PLUS AndroEnhance....Enhance your BULK man....cmon now...-Matt
    lol I am currently using androenhance almost 4 weeks down on it

2. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    how do you apply it to individual products and keep it in the same order? lol I wanna get 2 bulk and 2 Toco-8
    Place everything in your cart, enter one code and then the other

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Would appreciate you writing an AM review for it. Trying to get more androseries reviews.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Would appreciate you writing an AM review for it. Trying to get more androseries reviews.
    ^^^Ya, we are looking for reviews guys

5. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

what's your thoughts on it? I just ordered mine yesterday. I honestly can't wait to start it, just trying to decide if I want to use it with sd or tbol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    what's your thoughts on it? I just ordered mine yesterday. I honestly can't wait to start it, just trying to decide if I want to use it with sd or tbol.
    All out size --> SD
    Recomp --> Tbol.

Although Androenhance will do well with both, I think with tbol the recomp would be pretty awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

will do, I'll do a complete review of all products I ran soon

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    All out size --> SD
    Recomp --> Tbol.

Although Androenhance will do well with both, I think with tbol the recomp would be pretty awesome.
    yeah I have been leaning towards tbol too mostly cuz I haven't ran it yet. but now I think you sold me. Ill let you kno how it goes

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    All out size --> SD
    Recomp --> Tbol.

Go with Tbol, and log it or at least keep us informed because I imagine it would be a killer stack

10. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I love SD at 10mg. Gains are more than enough
    Same. I only ran it for 3 weeks at that dose and went from 176 to 184. I'm still at the same weight after day 9 of PCT.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    will do, I'll do a complete review of all products I ran soon
    Thanks brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    yeah I have been leaning towards tbol too mostly cuz I haven't ran it yet. but now I think you sold me. Ill let you kno how it goes
    Looking forward to hearing your results.

Quote Originally Posted by leftside1 View Post
    Same. I only ran it for 3 weeks at that dose and went from 176 to 184. I'm still at the same weight after day 9 of PCT.
    Very nice work.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. bump for anymore feedback on AndroEnhance users?

-Matt

13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    bump for anymore feedback on AndroEnhance users?

-Matt
    ^ Yep guys, our products are driven by your feedback, we want to know how we are performing!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    ^ Yep guys, our products are driven by your feedback, we want to know how we are performing!
    started the tbol today and the AE I start next week. do you think the gains from these can be maintained if diet and training are in check? i was really debating on whether or not to just lose the AE and use test e because I am stil a lil skeptical since I haven't heard much feedback but I guess ill just save the test for summer. Ill let you guys kno how everything is going in a few weeks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23

started the tbol today and the AE I start next week. do you think the gains from these can be maintained if diet and training are in check? i was really debating on whether or not to just lose the AE and use test e because I am stil a lil skeptical since I haven't heard much feedback but I guess ill just save the test for summer. Ill let you guys kno how everything is going in a few weeks.
    Gains from tbol are maintainable and of course diet and training needs to be in tact. I've been wanting to try AE but as u said the feedback is very minimal and I'm pretty skeptical about it. I might give it a run though soon. You should log it bro.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Gains from tbol are maintainable and of course diet and training needs to be in tact. I've been wanting to try AE but as u said the feedback is very minimal and I'm pretty skeptical about it. I might give it a run though soon. You should log it bro.
    Agreed with the bold.

and yes, you can maintain thsoe gains.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

Well...I KNOW gains from AndroEnhance and other Andro products can be maintained without question...

Tbol is not super, crazy harsh, but could shut you down rather well...

AE will AID with any hormone so no matter what it would always shine...

-Matt

18. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Well...I KNOW gains from AndroEnhance and other Andro products can be maintained without question...

Tbol is not super, crazy harsh, but could shut you down rather well...

AE will AID with any hormone so no matter what it would always shine...

-Matt
    Matt, what exactly will AE do during cycle? also I'm planning on stacking it with SD for four weeks and continuing it for another 4 weeks alone. What are the benefits of it over anything else to run beside SD. Don't mention that its not harsh or non mythel that's a given. Thanx
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. Would both provide additional size while also assisting in cutting (if that is what you cycle goal is) or remaining leaner while gaining.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Matt, what exactly will AE do during cycle? also I'm planning on stacking it with SD for four weeks and continuing it for another 4 weeks alone. What are the benefits of it over anything else to run beside SD. Don't mention that its not harsh or non mythel that's a given. Thanx

cortisol control on cycle making gains easier and fat accrual harder.

-matt

21. Any more androenhance feedback gentlemen?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Any more androenhance feedback gentlemen?
    Bump, wondering how people are using it in their cycles since it's so versatile

23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Bump, wondering how people are using it in their cycles since it's so versatile
    Yep, I am hoping to see some Bulk + AE. Should be very nice size.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Anyone experience rash or skin irritation from the gel???

Had a buddy complain of this

-matt

25. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Anyone experience rash or skin irritation from the gel???

Had a buddy complain of this

-matt
    my buddy did too, it looked like hives and it lasted for almost a week

26. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Strange, I was red at time of application, but it lasted maybe 30-60seconds.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Strange, I was red at time of application, but it lasted maybe 30-60seconds.
    ill be starting it soon I just need to get my bp under control because tbol got my **** all screwed up lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Did he continue the cycle?

-Matt

29. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    ill be starting it soon I just need to get my bp under control because tbol got my **** all screwed up lol
    Cool, and yeah get that BP taken care of first.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:44 PM
  2. is Nolvadex really worth it???
    By xtatic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:26 AM
  3. m1t: is it really worth it?