Anyone use androenhance yet?? Is it really worth the price?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Any more androenhance feedback gentlemen?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Any more androenhance feedback gentlemen?
    Bump, wondering how people are using it in their cycles since it's so versatile


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Bump, wondering how people are using it in their cycles since it's so versatile
    Yep, I am hoping to see some Bulk + AE. Should be very nice size.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Anyone experience rash or skin irritation from the gel???

    Had a buddy complain of this

    -matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Anyone experience rash or skin irritation from the gel???

    Had a buddy complain of this

    -matt
    my buddy did too, it looked like hives and it lasted for almost a week

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    my buddy did too, it looked like hives and it lasted for almost a week
    Strange, I was red at time of application, but it lasted maybe 30-60seconds.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Strange, I was red at time of application, but it lasted maybe 30-60seconds.
    ill be starting it soon I just need to get my bp under control because tbol got my **** all screwed up lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    my buddy did too, it looked like hives and it lasted for almost a week
    Did he continue the cycle?

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    ill be starting it soon I just need to get my bp under control because tbol got my **** all screwed up lol
    Cool, and yeah get that BP taken care of first.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is "The Poliquin Principles" Book Really Worth The Price?
    By Kaliman in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 09:44 PM
  2. is Nolvadex really worth it???
    By xtatic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:26 AM
  3. m1t: is it really worth it?
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in