Anyone use androenhance yet?? Is it really worth the price?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012 View Post
    Yep, looks good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Oh okkk no problem. I see ya pimpin dermatherm more than AE

I would like to see more AndroEnhance / AndroBulk logs ....

What if you could buy 1 bulk, get one free, and then get 25% off the AndroEnhance?

Would you wanna log this brah? CHEAPO deal eh?

-Matt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

What if you could buy 1 bulk, get one free, and then get 25% off the AndroEnhance?

-Matt
    Hmmmmmm. How about a little neg and I'll give a detailed and honest log. How about both AB free and two bottles of AH at 25% off. I want to run it for 8 weeks. My intentions was to run SD but I'll change it to AB for this opportunity. Let me know big homie :-)

Pm me of anything
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    I'd run androenhance with ABv3 in a few weeks, but I got me that androgel (and sustain alpha topical) + forma stanzol LOL....so that would be a no go for me I suppose, unless I want to be redundant and take a bath in lotions and potions ED

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I'd run androenhance with ABv3 in a few weeks, but I got me that androgel (and sustain alpha topical) + forma stanzol LOL....so that would be a no go for me I suppose, unless I want to be redundant and take a bath in lotions and potions ED
    My partner in crime lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    My partner in crime lol
    I paid full price minus 25% discount for my ABv3 lol. running it WITH SD though. should be pretty killer, ABv3/androgel/SD + low dose AHv3 and forma stanzol. If I fck up on this one? and don't gain? or gain fat? TOTALLY my fault

7. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I paid full price minus 25% discount for my ABv3 lol. running it WITH SD though. should be pretty killer, ABv3/androgel/SD + low dose AHv3 and forma stanzol. If I fck up on this one? and don't gain? or gain fat? TOTALLY my fault
    That sounds great. I would love to add SD to the stack Matt is offering me. But not sure if he would like me to add it. Word up! If u don't gain u def f'd up brotha. U started it already?

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That sounds great. I would love to add SD to the stack Matt is offering me. But not sure if he would like me to add it. Word up! If u don't gain u def f'd up brotha. U started it already?
    2 more weeks of getting unfat then I start. But the PP reps don't mind you adding in stuff with their products for stacking....I suggested a 300mg deca plus 6 caps AMv2 for 12 weeks cycle and figured they'd be against it...but they said go for it, they'd love to see what happens lol. But yeah, If I get something for free or a sweet deal? you figure to run it solo to give the reps legit results.

9. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

2 more weeks of getting unfat then I start. But the PP reps don't mind you adding in stuff with their products for stacking....I suggested a 300mg deca plus 6 caps AMv2 for 12 weeks cycle and figured they'd be against it...but they said go for it, they'd love to see what happens lol. But yeah, If I get something for free or a sweet deal? you figure to run it solo to give the reps legit results.
    I'm dying to run SD too lol. Would love to stack em all. Word they shouldn't mind (hope). You going to get huge. If not delete your AM account! ASAP!

10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm dying to run SD too lol. Would love to stack em all. Word they shouldn't mind (hope). You going to get huge. If not delete your AM account! ASAP!
    hahahaha, yeah but I'm being careful with calories.....like +700 over maintenance ....I'd rather just gain a net of 6-8 lbs than a bunch of fat + the lean weight.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

hahahaha, yeah but I'm being careful with calories.....like +700 over maintenance ....I'd rather just gain a net of 6-8 lbs than a bunch of fat + the lean weight.
    Same here. Lol. This will be my first bulk so I'm excited. Ima do the same, about 700 above maint and added carbs. After a month I'll add a bit more.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    ^^^Perfectly built and synergistic cycle would be interesting to see ppl run this

13. Bulk with Sd will probably blow you the hell up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Bulk with Sd will probably blow you the hell up.
    LMFAO that would be nice. only issues I'd have would be A) This don't blow up my belly, and B) hopefully +6-700 cals surplus per day is enough for said blowing up to occur

15. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    LMFAO that would be nice. only issues I'd have would be A) This don't blow up my belly, and B) hopefully +6-700 cals surplus per day is enough for said blowing up to occur
    Bump it to 1,000 and throw in an AI or AH

16. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Bump it to 1,000 and throw in an AI or AH
    I'll be on 2 AH since im on AH year round now anyways (and the gel)....and also 18 pumps forma stanzol ...i doubt I'll get fat though in 2 months anyways...just paranoid. How many times per week and how many sets per bodypart for you on a lean bulk?

17. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'll be on 2 AH since im on AH year round now anyways (and the gel)....and also 18 pumps forma stanzol ...i doubt I'll get fat though in 2 months anyways...just paranoid. How many times per week and how many sets per bodypart for you on a lean bulk?
    Do what works for your normally. Results are diet dictated. Most programs of higher reps vs. lower reps are just energy expenditure changing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Do what works for your normally. Results are diet dictated. Most programs of higher reps vs. lower reps are just energy expenditure changing.
    I switched to working each bodypart twice a week recently for this cutter....but I was doing high rep lower weights, and medium weights, with some heavy worked in towards the end. BUT if I am lifting heavy with some medium, and killing myself with 12 sets or more per bodypart, I am not sure if twice a week is gonna work. Too many bodyparts each day, I like to concentrate on two bodyparts per day and go once per week.....I'd do a 6 day routine, but I need to workout on my particular days you know? so that won't work.

19. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I don't follow bb workouts, so if I'm on a lean bulk basically I just adjust weight/intensity/volume through added sets not reps and I'll also add exercises and days of training. It gets complicated

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I switched to working each bodypart twice a week recently for this cutter....but I was doing high rep lower weights, and medium weights, with some heavy worked in towards the end. BUT if I am lifting heavy with some medium, and killing myself with 12 sets or more per bodypart, I am not sure if twice a week is gonna work. Too many bodyparts each day, I like to concentrate on two bodyparts per day and go once per week.....I'd do a 6 day routine, but I need to workout on my particular days you know? so that won't work.
    You can look into Layne Nortons Stregnth/hypertrophy split.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You can look into Layne Nortons Stregnth/hypertrophy split.
    I will check it out, any direct links? PM me, otherwise I'll google it later........

22. I really like 5/3/1 as a base program. You can adjust the assistance work to concentrate on strength, hypertrophy, or fat loss. Its a very versatile program that has a consistent underlying theme of getting stronger.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jerrysiii View Post
    I really like 5/3/1 as a base program. You can adjust the assistance work to concentrate on strength, hypertrophy, or fat loss. Its a very versatile program that has a consistent underlying theme of getting stronger.
    Great program

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I will check it out, any direct links? PM me, otherwise I'll google it later........

Here is the basics: http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...trophy_Routine
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. AB and AE.

Mr. Olympia special deal this weekend.

-Matt

26. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    AB and AE.

Mr. Olympia special deal this weekend.

-Matt
    Anymore info on deal?

Maybe some AH in there also???

27. Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post
    Anymore info on deal?

Maybe some AH in there also???
    Up and running, buy one get one free on AndroBulk just use the code BULK2012 at checkout. If you want to try AE with it shoot me or HTS a PM and we will hook you up with 25% off on it

28. Yep you can use both coupons at once (applied to individual products) and be off to one hell of a bulk!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Yep you can use both coupons at once (applied to individual products) and be off to one hell of a bulk!
    how do you apply it to individual products and keep it in the same order? lol I wanna get 2 bulk and 2 Toco-8

30. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    how do you apply it to individual products and keep it in the same order? lol I wanna get 2 bulk and 2 Toco-8
    PLUS AndroEnhance....Enhance your BULK man....cmon now...-Matt

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 10:44 PM
  2. is Nolvadex really worth it???
    By xtatic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:26 AM
  3. m1t: is it really worth it?
    By kjkriston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 01:07 PM