Need some input(SD)

brahski

Awards
Starting SD next week and they are 15mg capsules. This is my 1st cycle so I was thinking of just keeping it at 15 for 4 weeks but then upon reading about SD's short half life i'm thinking that I should maybe take 2 doses on my workout days. so basically my week's dosage would look like 30/15/30/15/30/15/15 (i workout 3 times a wk)

any thoughts on doing that for 4 wks? I have my support sups and pct ready to go just need to figure out how to make the most out of this cycle before i start

holysnikey

Awards
SD isn't usually recommended for a first cycle but if you must I would split up the capsules for the first week or 2 then if you don't have too many sides go up to 30 but most people have significant sides at that dose especially the first time around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

brahski

Awards
SD isn't usually recommended for a first cycle but if you must I would split up the capsules for the first week or 2 then if you don't have too many sides go up to 30 but most people have significant sides at that dose especially the first time around.

well im already hyped about it so not changing my mind at this point :D you mentioned splitting up the capsules. how would i do that lol.. just squeeze the liquid out?

holysnikey

Awards
It is most likely a powder I haven't heard of liquid SD before in bottles. I would just uncap it by grabbing the top and twisting while pulling the larger bottom. Then just eye it out.