short cycle ? (bulking)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been toying with the idea of short cycles after reading some good advice on here. Since by the time I would be ready to start in jan. winter is coming towards the second half, and I would rather not start a 12week bulker, since cutting would be ahrd to do in time for summer, so I figure a short cycle might be what I need. I am not to familiar with all I would need for a short cycle if I wanted to do it, so this is what I have so far, any help would be appreciated on this.

(this would be my first real cycle)
1-4 T.B. 700mgs/week
1-4 Dbol 40mgs/day

For the T.B. I am not sure if that is to low or not. Since this is a short cycle I took out pinning on this since id rather not pin prop on a first cycle. Please give some advice for dosage, different ideas, add something to the list, or take something off, im opeing for brainstorming.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
kinda toying with the short cycle idea myself as well. as for the TB, that dose is definately not too low. since there's no ester weight, you're getting a straight 700mg of test.

size

Awards
  • Established
700mg is a fine doasge, but is that 700mg used or absorbed(assuming transdermal)? In doing the short cycles, you want a strong dosage. The idea is to hit the body hard and fast then come off and recover.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I wasn't even thinking of that before hand, also when I read another article on here. Yes it would be 700mg absorbed (at best case scenerio of 50%). It is 25mg per pump, 8pumps per day = 200mg/50 = 100mgs (like I said best case scenerio).

Since this is a short cycle I was just checking to make sure I shouldn't have anything added with the two compounds already (didn't think I needed more). How would you guys think this would compare with a test enan 500mg/week for 10/12weeks, dbol 40mg/day for 4weeks as far as gains go? Im guessing the 10/12week cycle would be better, but just not sure if it would even compare or not.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take Dbol till the end of my cycle. I would run Test base 700mg 1-4
Dbol- 1-2 50mg/day
Winny, M4ohn any high anabolic low adrogenic 3-5 or 4-6 to solidify gains. I wouldn't want to come out of a cycle on a high androgen and have estro running loose. If I did I would be running an AI for sure.

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I Am thinking of just such a cycle come the first of the month I will be doing 300mg tb (thinking only 30% absorbed=100mg) 40mg dbol 600mg 1test (again dermal) 75mg mdht & .25mg armdx ED for 6weeks

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is your first cycle that is plenty. I've done short cycles and gained well off of them. I would suggest going 6 weeks instead of 4 though. If this is your first cycle the dbol at 40mgs by itself would be plenty if you don't want to pin the test. Actualy my first cycle was only dbol and I gained well off of that so you might want to hold the test for next cycle. Or you could do just the test and save the dbol for next cycle.

captainbicept

Awards
if this is your first cycle, you could do a lean bulker, run it 12 weeks, something like:
weeks 1-10 test e 500mg/week
weeks 7-12 winny 50mg/day
l-dex .25mg/day weeks 1-12
(adding EQ in there would make it that much better)
then pct

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i was planning on pinning (not new to it) but didn want to run a long cycle so late in the year when summers coming.

Jminis - I had been thinking about it and was thinking doing my original cycle then use sledges new superdrol to harden up weeks 5-6. Not sure if that is a good idea or if you would still recommend what you said. just throwing out ideas.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
well i was planning on pinning (not new to it) but didn want to run a long cycle so late in the year when summers coming.

Jminis - I had been thinking about it and was thinking doing my original cycle then use sledges new superdrol to harden up weeks 5-6. Not sure if that is a good idea or if you would still recommend what you said. just throwing out ideas.

If you want to pin use test prop or suspension. As for the superdrol idea I like it. :thumbsup: But I would just take the Dbol to week 3 then at 50mg/day.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well there was one other thing I was debating, whether to use m1t instead of dbol. If seen lots of guys say that m1t can be a good replacement to dbol. Well my question is, does it generate the same amount of lbm that dbol would, or is there another reason people suggest it instead of dbol? If it is a good alternative I would use it, I could always use the extra $$$ it would save me.

As far as test prop goes, the only way i have stayed away is because I have heard it is pretty painful. The eod injections wouldnt bother me since I do that anyways right now with 1-tset cyp/sledge test. Not sure if ed would be the best idea for prop. But as far as gains go, would test prop be the better choice for gaining some muscle than the dermal? I guess if this is going to be a short cycle it should be an all out cycle, meaning if it hurts than ill suck it up. Not sure on dosage for prop, havent looked at it yet, would it be the same as anyother test? Meaning around 500mgs a week for a first cycle?

Last edited:

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on dosage for prop, havent looked at it yet, would it be the same as anyother test? Meaning around 500mgs a week for a first cycle?
Test is test, just remember that 500mg of prop gives you more test then 500mg of enan. There are a couple of thread floating around that give the exact numbers.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Test is test, just remember that 500mg of prop gives you more test then 500mg of enan. There are a couple of thread floating around that give the exact numbers.
good point on that. Well now the question is would eod or ed be better for it......choices choices....Gotta love planning out the cycles, its almost as good as being ON the cycle :twisted:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
for prop if you are going to compare ed and eod ed would be better it will allow for more even blood levels

although you'd be fine with eod as well, its just imo ed would be relatively better

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i would......

hit the prop 700mg/week 1-5 (shot ED)
dbol 50mg/QD 1-2
SupDrol 4-6
PCT