Cyp and Test 350

  1. New Member
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Cyp and Test 350


    Gonna be running test cyp at 60g/wk for 15 weeks with a 6wk dbol kickstart. But I've got a bottle and a half of test 350 leftover from my last cycle and wanted to see how you guys would suggest I throw that in considering the different half lives.

    Should I just start with the test 350 solo and then transition right into the cyp? Or should I do a calculated dosage of both to start until I run out of the test 350? Or maybe end with the test 350?

    I'd love to hear what you guys think.

  2. New Member
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    47760
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.55%

    60g?? 0.o
  3. New Member
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Oh ****, my bad. 600mg is what I meant to type!
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    give me a total # of mls you have 15 i think. Just run it at a ml and a half a weeks(550mgs per week) and then switch to the test 350. what ester is the test 350 btw
    Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    Gonna be running test cyp at 60g/wk for 15 weeks with a 6wk dbol kickstart. But I've got a bottle and a half of test 350 leftover from my last cycle and wanted to see how you guys would suggest I throw that in considering the different half lives.

    Should I just start with the test 350 solo and then transition right into the cyp? Or should I do a calculated dosage of both to start until I run out of the test 350? Or maybe end with the test 350?

    I'd love to hear what you guys think.
  5. New Member
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    give me a total # of mls you have 15 i think. Just run it at a ml and a half a weeks(550mgs per week) and then switch to the test 350. what ester is the test 350 btw
    In all, this is what I have as far as the test.

    Test Cypionate - 4 bottles at 200mg/ml (10ml/bottle)
    Test 350 - 1.5 bottles at 350mg/ml (10ml/bottle)

    The Test Complex 350 consists of:

    Propionate - 60mg
    Enanthate - 60mg
    Phenylpropionate - 60mg
    Isocaproate - 70mg
    Decanoate - 100mg
  6. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    id run the test 350 till done which will be 10 weeks about at 1.5 millis a week 3/4 twice weekly and stay on the cyp at 3 mls a week for the last 6, I run long cycles though
    Quote Originally Posted by radiodude View Post
    In all, this is what I have as far as the test.

    Test Cypionate - 4 bottles at 200mg/ml (10ml/bottle)
    Test 350 - 1.5 bottles at 350mg/ml (10ml/bottle)

    The Test Complex 350 consists of:

    Propionate - 60mg
    Enanthate - 60mg
    Phenylpropionate - 60mg
    Isocaproate - 70mg
    Decanoate - 100mg
  7. New Member
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    id run the test 350 till done which will be 10 weeks about at 1.5 millis a week 3/4 twice weekly and stay on the cyp at 3 mls a week for the last 6, I run long cycles though
    I was thinking that it might be best to run both all the way through. Like this:

    Wk 1-16 Cyp @375mg & Test 350 @325mg, resulting in 700mg of test throughout.

    I would still set up pct as if I was running cyp, starting 18 days after my last pin to make sure all is cleared.

    Thoughts?
  8. New Member
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Anyone have some thoughts?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test cyp and test ent with arimedex
    By mttlytn37 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:20 PM
  2. Test Cyp and Test Enanthate
    By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:43 PM
  3. 1-test cyp and test-prop
    By slewdem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 04:27 AM
  4. 1-Test Cyp and 4AD Cyp Dosage
    By uridium245 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 08:24 PM
  5. 1-Test cyp and side effects
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 05:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in