Can too much creatine cause kidney stones - AnabolicMinds.com

Can too much creatine cause kidney stones

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Can too much creatine cause kidney stones

Just went and had blood work done and an X-ray done . Severe pain in my rt lower back that taurine and water just didn't help thought it might just be back pumps not the case . I'm glad they didn't do a full blood work up today . Been cycling 600 mg test for 8 weeks kicked it off with a four week start of p plex and then four weeks of trenadrol mixed with some furaguno to lean out and harden up a bit. I've made huge gains about 18 lbs wich at least 15 lbs are quality muscle with very minimal sides a little acne little blood pressure and some water retention . My question is what caused the kidney stone the prohormones or the creatine I drink every couple days . I keep my diet really clean good quality protein good carbs minimal fats plenty of water usually about a gallon and a half to almost 2 gallons daily . Never had any kidney issues before . Liver is good had good blood work pre cycle . Hoping everything goes good I still have another 8 weeks left on this cycle . I'm just gonna run 600 mg of cyp 1 a week till I'm done then it's onto a long pct hopefully

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

kidney stones can be caused by many things, usually lack of water, too much caffeine, and a surplus of calcium. PH and creatine cause the shunting of water to the muscles, do to increased glocogen or other reasons. if you do not increase fluid intake appropriately then u will be in a dehydrated state. excess protein intake also cause dehydration.

you can take some magnesium citrate if they are calcium stones. citrate keeps calcium from bonding. measure your water intake.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

Similar Forum Threads

1. too much creatine and arginine?
    By WarMachine000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 07:48 PM
  2. Too Much Creatine?
    By MadeInCanada in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:55 AM
  3. too much creatine=diarreah??
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10