problem with cycle

Awards
Hey guys, I know I shouldnt post, however I will ask for advice and hopefully be provided answers. 6'3 220lbs, gained lots of fat from eating 5k cals on this cycle, and water weight from dbol.

Cycle was dbol 30mg/day - 4 weeks
Test e 250mg 2x week - 10 weeks

Did not feel the test working and its now week 7 and had my bloodwork results with free test at 190. Which means the test was bunk and I am shutdown from dbol

Problem is the cycle was dbol only and I should be halfway through pct by now. I have both nolva n clomid on hand.

Advice please? Btw I do not have high levels of natural test as on two seperate blood work panels its come at 320 and 340. I am aware of the shut dowb problems that may occur in the future, however recovery and lack of proper progress from 7 years of working out, 4 years consistent with knowledge and rarely skipping workouts other than planned rest weeks has affected me.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I know I shouldnt post, however I will ask for advice and hopefully be provided answers. 6'3 220lbs, gained lots of fat from eating 5k cals on this cycle, and water weight from dbol.

Cycle was dbol 30mg/day - 4 weeks
Test e 250mg 2x week - 10 weeks

Did not feel the test working and its now week 7 and had my bloodwork results with free test at 190. Which means the test was bunk and I am shutdown from dbol

Problem is the cycle was dbol only and I should be halfway through pct by now. I have both nolva n clomid on hand.

Advice please? Btw I do not have high levels of natural test as on two seperate blood work panels its come at 320 and 340. I am aware of the shut dowb problems that may occur in the future, however recovery and lack of proper progress from 7 years of working out, 4 years consistent with knowledge and rarely skipping workouts other than planned rest weeks has affected me.
Nolva and Clomid are one in the same. It's really all on preference. I prefer Nolva but it's up to you and how your body responds to them.

Get some DAA to help boost your test levels back. Start Nolva, DAA, and any other supports or products you have for your pct.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
LOL. They are the same? I must go tell the medical researchers. They will want to hear this.

Hint read up on a topic before thinking you know.

Not trying to bash you but don't speak on what you don't know.

Nolva and Clomid are one in the same. It's really all on preference. I prefer Nolva but it's up to you and how your body responds to them.

Get some DAA to help boost your test levels back. Start Nolva, DAA, and any other supports or products you have for your pct.

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
They why did you say they are one in the same? That is like saying Tren and test are one in the same because they are both steroids.

They're both SERMS. Pretty much the only similarity. They act differently though. I prefer Nolva.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
They why did you say they are one in the same? That is like saying Tren and test are one in the same because they are both steroids.

Just meant they are both SERMS. No need to buy both. Choose one or the other depending on what you ran/how your body reacts to them.

There.....confusion solved.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free test was 190? or total test? If free test was 190, you should be partying it up, not starting PCT. if its total test, then yeah, thats a problem. Although I have to say, I wonder if the dbol was bunk too, with a starting level where you mention it, 3 weeks after ending dbol without a pct i'd think you'd be lower

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Free test was 190? or total test? If free test was 190, you should be partying it up, not starting PCT. if its total test, then yeah, thats a problem. Although I have to say, I wonder if the dbol was bunk too, with a starting level where you mention it, 3 weeks after ending dbol without a pct i'd think you'd be lower
Agreed. Recheck your bloodwork.

Awards
I should of been more specific, measured in au s the results come through different total test is 6.7 nmol/l range is 8-30 and free tedt is 195 pmol/l range is 225-725. Yes I agree its recovered somewhat quickly as weeks 5/6 were very difficult to deal with.

Dbol was real, bloated up like a pregnant woman and got pumps from carrying my bag, vascularity increased like crazy too as well as strength. I had aromasin however seriously underdosed, evidence of bloodwork precycle so I saved till week 6 popping 50mg everyday, gyno symptoms backed off by week 7.

Basically going to take nolva n clomid now, hows 50/50/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva sound? Or is that overkill this late into a pct with a dbol only cycle

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t be bunk

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

Awards
Im doing 50/50/50/50 clomid and 25/25/25/25 nolva, ill probs taper down to prevent estrogen rebound ut thats how ive started, dayummm the clomid is vile haa