Androbulk and AE for a little B1tch

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    PM you for recipes? Or do you have any links to where you might post them...I'm getting tired of my food. I'm in serious trouble with breakfast...starting to hate eggs =(
    I would like to see everyone eat their cage-free omega-2 eggs in a poached manner --- cooking the whites and leaving the 'anabolic' yolks running and warm.

    Really cannot go wrong with franks red hot, tobasco or siracha here.....

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10



  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I tried 'n tell 'im f'in mobile only people...
    I actually didn't know it did that, but someone just had the same issue on PHF

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I would like to see everyone eat their cage-free omega-2 eggs in a poached manner --- cooking the whites and leaving the 'anabolic' yolks running and warm.

    Really cannot go wrong with franks red hot, tobasco or siracha here.....

    -Matt
    If it weren't for those three hot sauces, I am not sure I could ever diet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Wonder where the little B!tch is?

    Have we hit the 190 lbs range yet bro?

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Wonder where the little B!tch is?
    LOL. he is now going to regret that title.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Registered User
    vpower's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    341
    Answers
    0


    this little b1tch is still sitting around 182, which is a 6lb gain. Going to try and add more calories in, not sure if its the Androenhance or not, but I definitely look a lot leaner with the abs... considering im bulking and not working out my abs
  6. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    this little b1tch is still sitting around 182, which is a 6lb gain. Going to try and add more calories in, not sure if its the Androenhance or not, but I definitely look a lot leaner with the abs... considering im bulking and not working out my abs

    You little lean b!tch! Tell ya what -- if you hit 187 with BETTER abs than starting that is much more impressive than hitting an arbitrary weight....

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Nice update
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Wanting me some androbulk =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Wanting me some androbulk =)
    yer on dem roids, what choo gonna do with some androbulks?
  10. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    yer on dem roids, what choo gonna do with some androbulks?
    Lol I've become fascinated with 19-nors lol. But yeah I am very content right now. SD and test = I feel big lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Lol I've become fascinated with 19-nors lol. But yeah I am very content right now. SD and test = I feel big lol
    hell yeah, I'm doing SD and androbulk next (with test also I suppose you could say)....then SD and deca and test+test base......might as well use all that SD up since they FORCED us to buy it
  12. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hell yeah, I'm doing SD and androbulk next (with test also I suppose you could say)....then SD and deca and test+test base......might as well use all that SD up since they FORCED us to buy it
    I just stocked up myself =) PM me when you run your SD/AB cycle. I might just copy you lol. Maybe throw some stano in there...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I just stocked up myself =) PM me when you run your SD/AB cycle. I might just copy you lol. Maybe throw some stano in there...
    Ok, should be ~beginning of november. but yeah, I intend on running some lower dose AHv3 as well (DHT type deal similar to stano) due to changes in my entire protocol recently....
  14. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Ok, should be ~beginning of november. but yeah, I intend on running some lower dose AHv3 as well (DHT type deal similar to stano) due to changes in my entire protocol recently....
    Me and my twin running Sd at the same damn time lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Me and my twin running Sd at the same damn time lol.
    with technique we will be triplets by november it seems LMFAO
  16. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    with technique we will be triplets by november it seems LMFAO
    Lmao. We should do a triplets miniature log together.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    with technique we will be triplets by november it seems LMFAO
    Well I will be getting post cycle bloods probably 1st week of november and if they say I'm fine then I will jump right back on lol. The SD stooges lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  18. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Well I will be getting post cycle bloods probably 1st week of november and if they say I'm fine then I will jump right back on lol. The SD stooges lol
    Niceee. Wait! Your on Sd now? Lmao at 3 stooges
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Niceee. Wait! Your on Sd now? Lmao at 3 stooges
    might as well incorporate it into 80-90% of our cycles right? never need any dbol or kickstart purchases ever again
  20. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Niceee. Wait! Your on Sd now? Lmao at 3 stooges
    Yes, I am on my final 4 weeks of a test cycle and I decided to throw in some low dosed sD. Running it at 10mg ED for 4 weeks
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Yes, I am on my final 4 weeks of a test cycle and I decided to throw in some low dosed sD. Running it at 10mg ED for 4 weeks
    Going all out post-ban style, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    I am in my final 17 weeks of -

    30 mgs M1T
    30 mg SD
    50 mg Halotestin
    1 mg m-trienelone

    ...just thought I'd let you guys know

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  23. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    I am in my final 17 weeks of -

    30 mgs M1T
    30 mg SD
    50 mg Halotestin
    1 mg m-trienelone

    ...just thought I'd let you guys know

    -Matt
    17 weeks?! Intense lol. How do you like M1T?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  24. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    222
    Answers
    0


    How much UDCA/TUDCA are you dosing Matt? Jeez. What all supports do you have that's an intense stack that could kill a man lol.
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    How much UDCA/TUDCA are you dosing Matt? Jeez. What all supports do you have that's an intense stack that could kill a man lol.
    Matt is no mere mortal man sir...and his liver is made of adamantium...with some titanium parts too....
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Gullible was removed from the dictionary.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  27. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Gullible was removed from the dictionary.
    JEEEZ guys cmon!!!!

    You should know I am SMARTER than that!!!!!

    Was just seeing what people would say as a joke --- facetious if you will!

    I hate 17aa orals and only consider running them for 3-4 weeks before a contest --- NEVER off-season to be honest.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  28. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    JEEEZ guys cmon!!!!

    You should know I am SMARTER than that!!!!!

    Was just seeing what people would say as a joke --- facetious if you will!

    I hate 17aa orals and only consider running them for 3-4 weeks before a contest --- NEVER off-season to be honest.

    -Matt
    ::face smack::
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  29. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I am in my final 17 weeks of -

    30 mgs M1T
    30 mg SD
    50 mg Halotestin
    1 mg m-trienelone

    ...just thought I'd let you guys know

    -Matt
    If this were true I would ask what hospital you are staying at obviously post liver, heart, transplant...yikes...

  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    JEEEZ guys cmon!!!!

    You should know I am SMARTER than that!!!!!

    Was just seeing what people would say as a joke --- facetious if you will!

    I hate 17aa orals and only consider running them for 3-4 weeks before a contest --- NEVER off-season to be honest.

    -Matt
    Haha, i knew how much you hate orals, so I figured there was no way you would run more than one at once. Also, Matt on SD? haha...nope.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  31. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Yep -- only 17aa oral I have flirted with lately is the 150 mg of mechabol....which now i turned my training partner 'Mouss' onto it...

    Serious national competitors are using Mechabol and yes....AndroHard.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  32. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Yep -- only 17aa oral I have flirted with lately is the 150 mg of mechabol....which now i turned my training partner 'Mouss' onto it...

    Serious national competitors are using Mechabol and yes....AndroHard.

    -Matt
    How did u like the Mechabol Matt? Also how long did u run it for?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    I like Mechabol, wish I would have gone higher, but my cycle was aggressive enough for my taste.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  34. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,993
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I like Mechabol, wish I would have gone higher, but my cycle was aggressive enough for my taste.
    How high did u go?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  35. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I like Mechabol, wish I would have gone higher, but my cycle was aggressive enough for my taste.
    What would you compare it to?

  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How high did u go?
    75mg

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    What would you compare it to?
    Hdrol. Less all day pump, but similar impact. In reality, I only ran hdrol at 90, I would suspect the mechabol to be on par or above hdrol at similar dosing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  37. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How did u like the Mechabol Matt? Also how long did u run it for?
    Thought it was very nice at 150 mg/day -- ran for only 4 weeks.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Thought it was very nice at 150 mg/day -- ran for only 4 weeks.

    -Matt
    I wonder how the results would compare, higher dose less time to longer cycle lower dose.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  39. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    It must be a rather weak compound since it is already target hormone with no conversion yet needs to be dosed around 150/day...

    would venture to say its more mild than anavar and similar to primo acetate tabs.

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  40. Registered User
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Answers
    0


    Damn what happened to this log!!!???!!!

    Where ya at little buddy??? OR maybe big buddy if you have hit the 190 lbs range?

    -Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

    Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:40 PM
  3. ala and cla for bulking??
    By poseidon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 12:37 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 11:53 PM
  5. Training and Treament for herniated disc(s)
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in